Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:41 pm

How anti climatic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Yea, I got two votes. Thanks to everyone who voted. I knew what the final outcome was going to be, but I appreciate your consideration in the vote. I love these games, because I can introduce you guys to some of the movies that have meant so much to me all these years. Congrats to Bobby. Thanks for your kindness and heartfelt messages. Turner, thanks for hosting the game and even though it took forever, it was a good time. Again, thanks to all who played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Quote :
Before the jury questioning i was certain i was going to vote for modica. But during questioning, i got really conflicted. Modica seemed to care more about answering questions but all his answers made it seem like shred played the better game. Its rare for me to look at a finalist trying so hard and making it harder to vote for them with every word said, while the other finalist didnt try much during questioning despite seemingly trying wayy too hard in a long drawn out game which is odd and irks me.

Needless to say i vote for

Spoiler:

to win.

Congrats to you both. Enjoyed viewing your videos and talking (albeit very little of it) to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Arik wrote:
Quote :
Before the jury questioning i was certain i was going to vote for modica. But during questioning, i got really conflicted. Modica seemed to care more about answering questions but all his answers made it seem like shred played the better game. Its rare for me to look at a finalist trying so hard and making it harder to vote for them with every word said, while the other finalist didnt try much during questioning despite seemingly trying wayy too hard in a long drawn out game which is odd and irks me.

Needless to say i vote for

Spoiler:

to win.
Thanks Arik. I know that the Bobby played a better game than I did. He seemed to play the best game of everyone in the cast and that is why I chose to go to the final two with him. It was a hard decision, but in the end my heart just wasn't in evicting him. I hope there were no hard feelings.

Congrats to you both. Enjoyed viewing your videos and talking (albeit very little of it) to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:10 pm

LOL @ that umm, ICONIC vote reveal Laughing

Congrats Bobby. GJ to modica too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 pm

You guys know I really appreciate this, right? My mind was elsewhere during the jury questions (like elsewhere). I look back and I don't even know why I picked Chopping Mall. I tried my best to answer as many as I could, but I couldn't focus. David, you're a really good guy and I'm down anytime you want to watch a Brian De Palma movie. You guys are awesome.

Last edited by Shred on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:23 am

Congrats Shred. You got my vote because we talked(all that time ago). I really didn't even know Modicas name...nor did I realize I made the jury lol. Modica I apologize for my vote, I really haven't been "in" this game for at least 7 months. I am sure you did well and my vote legit had nothing to do with the game or you as a person(which I am sure you are a fine individual).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 am

David, no hard feelings whatsoever. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 am

Arik wrote:
David, no hard feelings whatsoever. Smile
Thanks Arik. Thanks to everyone who mentioned me with good wishes also. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Oh no, is this over already?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: