Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:49 pm

At this point the game has been so long I do not even remember half of went on, if there was any game talk before everyone got bored and slipped away.

I am going to have each of you send me a movie clip of your choice and the one I like best is the one who gets my vote.

Congrats to you both and good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:35 am

I saw someone asked how many HOHs you won. Please answer that.

Then how many povs did you win?

Shred: In a game with such little action, was alligning with everyone then having to lie and vote them out worth it?

Modica: Why do you think you would have beaten me but lose to Bobby? Also didnt lie to you, i had to nom over half the cast on my hoh which sucked lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:28 am

Arik wrote:
Shred: In a game with such little action, was alligning with everyone then having to lie and vote them out worth it?

Laughing You're making me sound way worse than I was. But if I had to spend the holidays and almost an entire year of my life searching for the right scene to send and waiting shit out, then yes it was worth it. Btw, I would never have voted out Henry. David? It's complicated. I started getting a soft spot for him towards the end because of how nice and honest he was. He's a cool guy and we're in the final 2, so everything's good.

I won 3 hoh's and 4 veto challenges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:30 am

Laughing  Laughing Neil. No way. Murr, your questions are going to take a little extra time, but I promise I'll get to them. Misty, I'll have a scene sent to you this morning sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 am

I want to get clarification on a comment David made before I bother with questions, because his answers will probably decide if I ask any or not Laughing

David, you said you can't be fake or phony, and if you talk to someone it's because you want to talk to them. Well, you never really talked to me in this game, except for the time I PMd you asking why you kept Arik over Eric, and even then, your response to me was basically, EHHH WHO CARES?? I was like, oh, ok....So, is it ok for me to assume you didn't want to talk to me?

The usual response to this question is something like, well why didn't you talk to ME, and before you say that, read my statement up there again, because I did. Yea, maybe like halfway through the game but I still spoke with you, or at least made the effort. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:36 am

kyogre123 wrote:
I want to get clarification on a comment David made before I bother with questions, because his answers will probably decide if I ask any or not Laughing
Not sure if my response was EWWWW, Who Cares? That doesn't sound like me. I could be wrong or if I did say that it was because I was just not that interested in the question. You seemed to be all business when you contacted me, so if I was dismissive, that may have been the reason. I just don't know. I generally don't dismiss others like that, and I really like you(I do), so I just am not exactly sure what was going on. Other people talked about the game, but also wanted to get to know me, so I think that is why I was open to others more than I was to you. Sorry, I didn't mean to be that way. It wasn't my intention. The game was long and my memory is fading. lol
David, you said you can't be fake or phony, and if you talk to someone it's because you want to talk to them. Well, you never really talked to me in this game, except for the time I PMd you asking why you kept Arik over Eric, and even then, your response to me was basically, EHHH WHO CARES?? I was like, oh, ok....So, is it ok for me to assume you didn't want to talk to me?

The usual response to this question is something like, well why didn't you talk to ME, and before you say that, read my statement up there again, because I did. Yea, maybe like halfway through the game but I still spoke with you, or at least made the effort. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:39 am

OOPS my message to you is inside the post you made. I was trying to do it fast and messed up. Hope you can decipher it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:48 am

Yea I can read it lol. Thanks
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:45 am

David to win. HE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. Boo Bobby, boooo hisss lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Who all is on jury is it everyone in the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 pm

11th Evicted: Arik (Seventh Jury Member)
10th Evicted: Henry (Sixth Jury Member)
9th Evicted : Misty (Fifth Jury Member)
8th Evicted : Bria (Fourth Jury Member)
7th Evicted : Eric (Third Jury Member)
6th Evicted : Tomcat (Second Jury Member)
5th Evicted : Matty (First Jury Member)

This is according to what Turner said when Matt was evicted, he said Matt was the first juror so...not sure what the rules are now though, since people not even in the game are asking questions. Laughing
Back to top Go down
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:42 pm

I saw someone asked how many HOHs you won. Please answer that.

I won three HOH's

Then how many povs did you win?

I won two POV's

Arik I only said that I probably would have a tougher time winning with Bobby as a final two, because he won 3 HOH's and 4 POV's. He is here to win and he is good at competitions and has a great social game. I am thinking that you only won one HOH and I am not sure if you won any POV's, so I thought that I would have a better time winning against you and that I would have a harder time winning against Bobby. Bobby had a terrific social game also and he is well liked. I know Bobby better than I know you, so I am not sure what kind of relationship you had with the other jurors. Who knows, I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Oh btw Arik, I thought you said that if I took you off the block that you would keep me safe. I must have misunderstood. I got over my disappointment quickly. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:04 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
11th Evicted: Arik (Seventh Jury Member)
10th Evicted: Henry (Sixth Jury Member)
9th Evicted : Misty (Fifth Jury Member)
8th Evicted : Bria (Fourth Jury Member)
7th Evicted : Eric (Third Jury Member)
6th Evicted : Tomcat (Second Jury Member)
5th Evicted : Matty (First Jury Member)

This is according to what Turner said when Matt was evicted, he said Matt was the first juror so...not sure what the rules are now though, since people not even in the game are asking questions. Laughing
henry is corect these are the jury members
these are the only people voting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Btw when i was against eric, before i dug into information i thought the girls voted me out and bobby and henry kept me. I was wrong. I guess I didnt talk enough to people and assumed in a game like this people would just keep their friends safe first.

But thank you both for your answers. At this point I'm unsure of who to vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Bobby and David:

Since this is a game about movies and TV shows, and David said my one attempt to communicate with him was too gamebot-y for him, I want to get to know a little bit more about you!!! Laughing

I want you both to tell me what is your favorite movie and tv show of ALL TIME and why?

If you can't decide or don't have one (lulz) pick one of each that you really like a lot, and post a scene on this thread that shows me why you love that show or movie so much.

This may seem silly but it would definitely help me a lot in deciding who to vote for. Thank youuu.
Back to top Go down
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Wow Henry. That is difficult for me, but I will do this for you. It may take a day to think about though. You will have your answers by tomorrow night. Btw, it isn't silly at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:16 pm

modica wrote:
Wow Henry. That is difficult for me, but I will do this for you. It may take a day to think about though. You will have your answers by tomorrow night. Btw, it isn't silly at all.

Whatever happened to baby jane perhaps ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:42 pm

soullimbo wrote:
modica wrote:

Whatever happened to baby jane perhaps ?
That is up there for sure, but this movie is one that very few people have heard of and a movie that has stuck with me for years. No movie since has replaced this as my number one. It is a movie that validated my existence when I first saw it and verified so much of what has happened since. It is a movie that is breathtaking and mysterious at first, but then with repeated viewings it becomes as familiar as staring into a clear blue sky. Can't wait to share.

Last edited by modica on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:45 pm

By the way my two favorite movies are singin in the rain and Boyhood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:47 pm

modica wrote:
That is up there for sure, but this movie is one that very few people have heard of and a movie that has stuck with me for years. No movie since has replaced this as my number one. It is a movie that validated my existence when I first saw it and verified so much of what has happened since. It is a movie that is breathtaking and mysterious at first, but then in repeated viewings it becomes as familiar as staring into a clear blue sky. Can't wait to share.

Bring It On: Worldwide #Cheersmack, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:01 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
modica wrote:
That is up there for sure, but this movie is one that very few people have heard of and a movie that has stuck with me for years. No movie since has replaced this as my number one. It is a movie that validated my existence when I first saw it and verified so much of what has happened since. It is a movie that is breathtaking and mysterious at first, but then in repeated viewings it becomes as familiar as staring into a clear blue sky. Can't wait to share.

Bring It On: Worldwide #Cheersmack, perhaps?
Good Guess. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 pm

My favorite movie was my final Hoh part 3 scene had i got there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:53 pm

is there anymore questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:00 pm

I don't have any. I know who I am voting for it was an easy decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next