Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 pm

part 2 results,tonight and then  i will send for part 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Let me hold my breath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:33 am

arik
Horrible Bosses 2 - Group Therapy Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSGhul1uDeQ

duck
I have to be honest, the whole penis jokes isn't my cup of tea anymore..i think i only chuckled at the part when she dissed the woman leaving but other than that i wasn't really engaged to the funniness of it all

rachael
This scene was so funny. I forgot I was judging something for a minute. Jennifer cracks me up in this scene because I can never imagine her saying these things. I love the other guys like, "it's good to have a gay guy in the group. Makes us more colorful." Laughing Decent score on this. We'll see about the other submission.

turner
this was just ok for me was hoping it was better then it was.

overall score 20/30

bobby
full metal jacket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2cPuwpqTg

duck

The music is disturbing...and that guy gives me the creeps. I honestly never seen this movie before but i had a feeling he was gonna kill that loud mouth instructor and then himself lol..maybe this seen is a representative of the mentality of us soldiers losing their mind

rachael

Ooo. So I hear people quote this movie sometimes and up until about a week ago I had never seen it. My friend was watching so I watched some of it. We stopped at about the halfway point of the movie. This might've been the last scene I watched. It's so eerie the way he looks throughout the scene. It's tragic what happens because Pyle had some rough moments there to say the least. They still threw in some humorous lines from the sergeant, but damn this scene is heavy. I really feel for Pyle even though he clearly went nuts there. Good scene. Never would've expected this movie to pop up here. I can't seem to get away from it. Laughing Higher score but not by much. This will be up to the other judges too...

turner i saw this film a couple of months ago and it was really good this scene was great

overall score 23.5/30

which means bobby is heading to part three hoh with david i am sending the scenes now congrats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 am

the part three hoh scenes are with the judges this game is so close to being over

i am sorry to everyone that this game has taken so long i really am sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:39 pm

You’re not sorry cuz then this woulda been over a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:18 pm

I can’t wait for season 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Iraheto wrote:
I can’t wait for season 2.
This is season 2. You mean season 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Season one jesse won and i was runner uo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:27 pm

WCW wrote:
Season one jesse won and i was runner uo
Jesse was on Turner's ass to have the game move along during season one. There is no Jesse now, so that is one reason the game has taken so long this season. Jesse had no patience for a slow game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:56 am

Eww at the Jesse mention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:04 pm

i am just waiting on rachael
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 am

lmfao fail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 am

the question remains that once results come and the final 2 are decided, how long will the jury portion last/how long will we wait for jury votes who arent here anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:15 am

Just do guest jurors. I'll volunteer lol. Finalists would present their "game" if you can call it that and what they did and the jurors can decide who made the best argument. Seems about the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Honestly, I don't think some of the jurors are still here. We need to do something to get this game done. May was a long time ago and we are still here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 pm

lol @ turner being extremely irresponsible with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:01 pm

Hes really sorry though John, doesnt that meant anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:35 am

i just got rachaels scores results tommorow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 am

lol ya okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 pm

my son is now 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
i just got rachaels scores results tommorow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:31 am

Tara has a son?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:27 am

part three hoh

david

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDAsABdkWSc&feature=youtu.be

duck
I've always heard good things about this movie..and seeing why it was nominated for many awards, i can see why it was so good now too. One of the rare Miles Teller movies that was actually good too lol..but JK Simmons as the ruthless teacher would sure make any student pee themselves

rachael

I've always wanted to see this film but I haven't gotten the chance to yet. This is a really emotional scene and I just love the way he breaks down crying and it feels so real. I'm definitely going to have to watch this movie for sure. Was his character tortured throughout the whole film? It felt like one of those moments where no matter what he did it would be wrong... I understand that feeling. Great score from me because this was a unique and satisying clip to send. I'll have to check out this movie sometime!

turner
this was a very good pick well done

overall score 27/30

bobby

rocky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G40ji3nWHi0

duck
A retro movie here..kind of surprised someone went this route lol..i do like my oldies although rocky was never really one of my favourite oldies..the only scene i remember was the rocky song during his training scene. Boxing isn't a very exciting sport either but i'm sure the excitement is just watching little rocky beat a giant fighter..i much prefer bloodsport tbh

rachael
Another great pick but for different reasons. That freezeframe shot was really effective at the end. Kudos to sending this. I vaguely remember watching this when I was really young but don't specifically remember details of what happened throughout. It's sweet how after the fight all he cared about was Adrian and finding her. Loved that. Good luck to you both. This will be tough

turner
i am not the biggest rocky fan but this was good not as good as whiplash though

overall score 22/30

which means david has won the final hoh you need to evict arik or bobby now and when you do we can start the jury part

I Just want to say i am sorry for this game taking so long i know it took a lot of patients dealing with me i want to thank you all for being kind this whole game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:26 am

Yes. In Turner's defense I did just send the scores when he put that. Here's my problem though... This game has taken so long that I don't check the forum every day... the notifications for this site suck. I barely get the emails telling me that someone has messaged or replied to the forum. So early in this game I told Turner to tell me when he sends scores (via Facebook messenger) because somewhere in month 5 or 6 I just stopped checking this site for PMs... and then once I got a Facebook message from him sometimes it was after he had already waited 3 or 4 days for me to send scores. And then with work that sometimes added another 12 hours before I was free to watch and send. So that was a major fail. I often forgot this game existed until I got a PM or message. Lmao so apologies for my late scores sometimes but it seems like everything was late in this game. Moving forward I don't anticipate me having this problem judging or taking part in any future games. Just wanted to put that out there... All things aside, it was fun to judge all the submissions. I really did enjoy it. <3

So Thanks Turner for including me in this. You know I have nothing but love. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:43 pm

No one is faulting you. This game seems to have been going on forever. Not the longest though. That record belongs to Mark right? For his upside down survivor game? Or was it Leigh’s idol bazaar? Both were hilarious fails <3

It’s clear Turner had the enthusiasm to start a game but he couldn’t commit to the time for it which is fine. Many hosts have gone through that. It’s a learning experience. I don’t think he’s horrible or anything for it. I’m just giving him a hard time for the sake of being a troll. Love ya turner <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: