Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 pm

its scene of choice again

misty i remember now it was sent last season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 am

kyogre123 wrote:

Day 191 in the Big Brother House:

Still no word from Turner Chen, Mrduckbear Grodner, or anyone. I am starting to think there was probably a zombie outbreak or nuclear war outside of these walls. Why else would they keep us here for so long?? Power has been out for a week now. We are almost out of food. Water stopped running last night so now it's only a matter of time before we all die of dehydration. I haven't seen David or Bobby in days and I am too afraid to go look for them, who knows what they are up to, or if they are even still alive...

If there is anybody out there that will read this message, please send help, soon, because we are dying here...

This reminds me of Sex House lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:10 pm

that really was so funny henry it was,classy as well  it would be nice if certain others would do the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:46 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
that really was so funny henry it was,classy as well  it would be nice if certain others would do the same
At least Jesse is no longer around to give you a hard time Turner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:59 am

13 days to finish the game

"i am gonna make sure it ends before the new year"

Final 4 hoh, noms, veto, noms, eviction, final hoh part 1 2 3, eviction, jury questioning, voting

if this gets pulled off i will be fascinated and never say a bad word about this game ever again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:58 pm

You guys need another host to step in and get it finished. I appreciate Turner wanting to host a game, but he's not up to it and there's no shame in passing it off to somebody else to see that it gets finished. Otherwise you will literally be playing this game in Feb, March and beyond. Games are only fun if they are played at an acceptable pace to keep the game flowing. A game that drags on forever is no fun for anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrduckbear

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:30 pm

surprised it took MONTHS for this to go on..and i'm surprised i'm still getting emails so people are still playing to win lol wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:47 pm

security get  will and neil out of this house and arrest them for breaking and entering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:00 am

i still promise the game will end by new year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:23 am

il be honest i was hoping some other games would happen it makes me sad that this is the only game on this site i really liked the games board  i will have final 4 hoh results tommorow. and send in now if you want for the pov
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 am

ok here we go final 4 hoh results

bobby the green mile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQvO7fZrH8&app=desktop

duck
Well at least it wasn't the scene when the officer left the wet scrub out on a prisoner who got electrocuted..this was sad only because we got to see the humanity of an inmate..although looking back, i think the electrcity sparks was a bit cheesy but the emotion was there. Still odd that the inmate who died irl, was married to notorious villain, Omarosa...

turner i have not seen this movie yet i have heard good things about it i think you sent a great scene

overall score 18/20

henry mean girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR528E5_8yI

duck
The movie was groundbreaking in the past...only because it envokes real life drama between girls..i always get a chuckle when no one caught one of the mean girls lol..the best line was "i don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because i hate you

turner i know every line from this movie since i have seen it a million times well done

overall score 17/20

david Dancer In The Dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wDgvtkqsQ&feature=youtu.be

duck
heard of this movie before..nor did i know Bjork was a real actress..i needed to know the background of her death sentence and i thought it was murder at first..but it was about a blind woman sentenced to death in America for murder of some man..because i don't know the full story it was just haunting to see her sing before she is hanged

turner i havent heard of this film but i loved the scene and i want to see the movie now you get my ten for this round

overall score 17/20

in a close race bobby wins hoh congrats

please post your nominatons and i need henry and david to send for the veto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm nominating Arik and David. Arik I know I said you wouldn't regret it if you didn't nominate me Laughing, but I know you're gonna luv me forever regardless. Good luck in the veto guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:35 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
il be honest i was hoping some other games would happen it makes me sad that this is the only game on this site i really liked the games board  i will have final 4 hoh results tommorow. and send in now if you want for the pov

I’m sorry but what does that have to do with you taking half a year to finish this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Shred wrote:
I'm nominating Arik and David. Arik I know I said you wouldn't regret it if you didn't nominate me Laughing, but I know you're gonna luv me forever regardless. Good luck in the veto guys.

Mmhmm. We'll see after veto. tsktsk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Fa la la la la la la la la
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:01 am

just waiting on henry and david to send
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:59 am

By the way i would love see all the people complaining about my game host a "quick" big brother or survivor game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:37 am

cooltu101 wrote:
By the way i would love see all the people complaining about my game host a "quick" big brother or survivor game

A CBS BB game is quicker than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Lol what are you talking about, Turner? Every BB and Survivor game hosted in existence has been faster than this. This is without doubt the slowest ever game on this forum or the former IMDb. If you're going to make a point, make it valid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:35 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Lol what are you talking about, Turner? Every BB and Survivor game hosted in existence has been faster than this. This is without doubt the slowest ever game on this forum or the former IMDb. If you're going to make a point, make it valid.

my point is that this is the only game going on right now your game wouldnt take this long but i bet it would be longer then you expected 

host a survivor game right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:48 am

cooltu101 wrote:
i still promise the game will end by new year

3 days and counting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 am

results are coming soon by the way three of you got tens from me you guys stepped it up this round
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Tutu <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:08 am

arik
13 reasons why
https://vimeo.com/215612874

duck
Oh..this was the controversial suicide scene from this show..i thought the suicide scene was pretty tragic..but the parents reaction was a little weak..i think they could have made them more upset rather than have a neutral expression after seeing their daughter just killed herself..but i can see why this show caused controversy..very sad still to see kids who kill themselves this way

rachael

I only re-watched this scene so I can accurately judge, but damn this was hard to see again. As a stand-alone scene it's super hard to watch, but having seen the show it was almost unbearable, because you knew her journey. I wish you didn't send this because it was hard to watch... and even harder to judge. It's a "good" scene by all accounts- the writing, acting, and Clay's voiceover. It's haunting because of its accuracy and realness. Her parents coming in kills me everytime. Sad I'll give this a good score and see how the rest of the round plays out. Man... Sad

turner
i love this show i think this show can help teens think about how there actions can hurt people this scene is heartbreaking ten from me

overall score 27/30

bobby
rugrats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZhj7YfhFOU&app=desktop

duck

I forgot that only the kids can talk to each other..but that was pretty sad that chucky had no idea that his mom died and he's telling him about who she was..to a child, they don't know what happened to them and it's good that a show like this talked about death to kids..

rachael
Aw. Chucky's mom. I don't know why, but this strikes me as an odd clip to send out of all the clips of shows and movies out there. I'm conflicted on the score. This tugs at your heartstrings a bit, but it kind of felt short at the same time... I guess I should admit I was never a super fan of the Rugrats growing up like some people. There were other kids shows I watched more.

turner
this was my show when i was younger this will always be my favorite cartoon and thank you for sending an emotonal scene you did great ten from me
overall score25.5/30

david
the color purple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2GKyD2IoQ&feature=youtu.be
duck

I didn't realize what was going on until she asked her to be her maid..that was funny when Oprah gave her the kiss off lol..seeing them talk back to the racist white folk was probably iconic back in the day..but the slap..oh you know she was gonna give him some!

rachael
Damn, another heavy scene. She was fantastic in this role. You can tell she knows she shouldn't punch him, but she just can't help herself. When you've had enough, you've had enough. It's sad too that her kids saw that too. Sad This was a good scene pick.

turner

this is another great scene this scene was fantastic this is one of my favorite films ten from me
overall score 27/30

henry

prisoners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DPiNLdZuNg&feature=youtu.beoners
duckthat was pretty intense to see him drive by so many cars and just risking it to get to the hospital..i thought he had superpowers for a moment there but she was just good at driving in and out of traffic lol..it had good cinematography but there was no depth to the overall scene

rachael

Wow.... I've never even seen this film and this got my heart racing. His acting is incredible. And the shooting of the scene felt so damn real like I was in the front seat too. The music was perfect and I loved the blurred vision he got. The director and cinematographer filmed it exceptionally well. This really got to me. And the way Jake slid out of the car in a hurry just sold the whole thing for me. Damn... This was so good. You picked a scene that wasn't predictable, got my heart pounding, and made me want to watch the film. Congrats on a superb pick. This gets my 10 for the round. I'll be adding this to my list of must-watch movies. clap

turner

this was a bit of a letdown compared to the other scenes it wasnt bad but it wasnt great imo i do love jake gyllenhaal though

overall score 23/30

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next