Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 pm

results probebly sunday cause tommorow is my birthday and i am busy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:20 pm

You must have a pretty wild party if it goes on for 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Turner never said which Sunday it will be. I am thinking Christmas Eve is on a Sunday this year, so maybe he can do it while he wraps gifts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Fa la la la la, la la la la
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Aww I dont want my HOH reign to be so short. Others had it for months. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Arik wrote:
Aww I dont want my HOH reign to be so short. Others had it for months. lol
I had the longest HOH is the history of BB's. Almost 2 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:26 pm

I had (I think) a record time in terms of rounds within a BB game on our forums without being nominated (13) Laughing Quite proud of that one. Bring back switza money BB. I only played Survivor for about my first 5 years here before trying BB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 am

SIMPLY HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMASTIME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 am

Iraheto wrote:
Good luck everyone, I'll be back for the finale around Christmas time.

Y’all thought I was being mean but I was being serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Turner must still be partying...live it up kid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:31 am

Day 191 in the Big Brother House:

Still no word from Turner Chen, Mrduckbear Grodner, or anyone. I am starting to think there was probably a zombie outbreak or nuclear war outside of these walls. Why else would they keep us here for so long?? Power has been out for a week now. We are almost out of food. Water stopped running last night so now it's only a matter of time before we all die of dehydration. I haven't seen David or Bobby in days and I am too afraid to go look for them, who knows what they are up to, or if they are even still alive...

If there is anybody out there that will read this message, please send help, soon, because we are dying here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WCW

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:04 am

Maybe turner was one of those "its my birthday week fuck em" people and decided to do nothing for his birthday week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Someone please put these poor souls out of their misery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Turner said almost a week ago that he'd have results on Sunday. It is now Friday. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Lmao God this is funny. Can't somebody just take over and finish it? Do it, this is a sham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:11 pm

results tonight neil shut the fuck up

i think henrys bit was pretty funny actually lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:23 am

henry
the hunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByN3jkG-PzQ

duck
This Mads guy always plays the same character in movies lol..he was the best as hannibal though. I knew it was about to be on when he got booted and came back all bloodied to headbutt the guy..at first i thought he was go postal but he just headbutted him which was funny

rachael

want to know what he did wrong! (If he even did anything). They were so mean to him. I kept wondering if he was going to head back into the store and then sure enough, he did. For a random scene to submit, this wasn't bad. I kind of wish there would have been more to the scene, substance-wise. Maybe more story to know what the context was. Good enough scene though.

turner
this was not good for me i know you could have done better then this

overall score 19/30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:40 am

david pulp fiction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clb6bFlgTuk&feature=youtu.be

duck
This must be badass week lol..i wasn't a huge fan of this movie..i know it's iconic and because it was a Tarantino movie but it just didn't do anything for me. However, Samuel L Jackson is great as a comedic killer in this movie, i just couldn't watch it again

rachael
This was intense! That scared me when he shot the first guy. I kind of jumped. Lol. "Say what again!" That had me cracking up a little bit. Laughing This scene was a good pick.

turner

this was a great choice well done
overall score 25.5/30

bria
Insidious Chapter 3 . demon scary scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_vBO6GRo-A

duck
i have to say this scene didn't scare me a whole lot..i think the set up could have been good but they did a bad job of execution..the jump scare didn't work as effectively as it should have..i hope insidious 4 is better.

rachael
Oh man. This had my heart pounding the whole time! Poor girl. My gosh. That gave me chills when her friend mentioned someone that wasn't there... geesh. And not being able to run away is the worst thing. Great choice. It kept me interested.

turner
this scene was better then expected good job

overall score 21.5/30

misty
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdyo4evwMxU

duck
i loved this movie!!..it's always a classic to watch in December and i loved how the squirrel scared the s*** out of everyone lol...so over the top but their reactions was one of the best. Next to Christmas with the Kranks and Home Alone 1/2 are the best christmas movies

rachael
This always cracks me up, Idk why. Laughing Their need to get the squirrel is so funny. I lost it when the lady fainted. Great, funny clip to send! High score from me.

turner
i hate this scene it is not funny to me at all

overall score 21/30

bobby
the lion king
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Irg8xn4bg&app=desktop

mr duck bear
So sad to see baby Simba find his dad's dead body...this is a good movie for kids to watch to learn about death tbh..i think i'd rather see the end where Simba takes revenge on his uncle though lol

rachael
Pocahontas and Lion King are my favorite Disney movies. This scene just breaks my heart. And then to have Scar show up is so eerie and daunting. I love this pick

turner
ten from me i love the lion king you did great keep up the good work
overall score 27/30

arik
american horror story the name game

duck
This was the first time that Jessica Lange sang a song on AHS...but i much preferred the circus one even though that season sucked..but her singing the We Can Be Heroes song was the best for me..this one was just funny

rachael

Of all the AHS scenes you could have picked, this one was kinda meh to be honest. It was good in the season that it was, but as a standalone scene if I hadn't seen the show, it's a little bit of a let-down.

turner this was a good scene good job

overall score 22/30

congrats bobby you won the power of veto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Alright everyone it's time for the veto ceremony! Henry, David, and Bria you have been nominated for eviction but I have the power to veto one of those nominations if I choose to. I've decided that I will be using the power of veto on Henry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:09 pm

But thank you so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:38 pm

ok since bobby used the veto on henry misty is the replacemdnt

i need bobby. and henry to vote for the person he wants to save
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

the results are in and the person that was saved was david congrats on making the final 4

this means bria and misty have been evicted and join the jury
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:49 pm

OMG...Thanks guys!!! You are the best. What is the next theme?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Yay its finally over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Turner I thought you said that the scene I sent had already been sent and I needed to resend. I looked and it had not, I asked you never answered so I said screw it and did not resend figuring if the scene could not be used I could just be evicted. When was it sent or did someone else send it this round?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced   

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 winner announced
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next