Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Congrats bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 am

Good job Henry. I never win these things. My taste is too "out there" I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:25 pm

tfw no one pm's you. Sad

ok well, I guess it doesn't matter who i put up. my nominations will be

Spoiler:

sorry. good luck with the veto!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Bitch I messaged u cause ur my frand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:33 am

ok hen has nominated eric and bria

joining them in the veto are david misty  and arik

the theme is reality tv  fights

please send a  crazy fight from a reality show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 am

I would have PM'd you Henry, but I was drunk all weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:04 pm

The only reality show I watch is Big Brother. I hate this theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Very quiet here....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:49 pm

Yeah it is... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:55 pm

at least this is consistent from season 1 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:09 pm

results coming up tonight

i want to thank you guys for always being patient this season  you guys have showed maturity that i really appricate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:02 am

eric
bad girls club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JxTXLZ-b4

duck
Ah catfights..it's always great to watch these because girls always put up the best duke outs lol..i have to say this one was pretty weak though because it lasted like what, 15 seconds of it? come on, you could have done better than that...i needed more hair pulling

rachael

I'm gonna be short and brief in these comments. Idk how much I'll like these clips. We'll see... This first fight wasn't much of one. There's no real context. Not a good score.

turner
this was way too short

overall score 18/30

bria

flavor of love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtjbJvY1r4

duck
, ah, someone actually put this up...my favourite catfight ever!!. New York will always be the funniest black girl whoopin ass ever...i know it's probably some fakeness to it but she knows how to throw punches and do it so well..my faovourite line was "bitch, i will take you out" =o but the best part was when she shoved her to the camera after the spit in the face

rachael
This was alright I guess... nothing super entertaining to be honest. Just a lot of yelling. Meh. Average score. And spit is nasty!

turner

this was pretty good

overall score 25.5/30

david
big brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-gsirVWjfQ&feature=youtu.be

duck

I feel like big brother fights are good for laughs when they're slamming each other with insults..but without the physical contact, i just feel it's more of a verbal catfight than physical catfight...and i thought this was okay..both of these girls were horrendous..i really want to watch some beat downs added to the trash talk lol..even though GinaMarie is racist, her trash talk is good

rachaelFinally something worth commenting on. I remember oddly pulling for Gina Marie during this fight just because she was kind of witty here and I appreciated it. I loved the guys' faces throughout. Pure entertainment. And the number of times Big Brother gave us fishies in this scene... do you think Amanda was on meds?! Lmao. Good score from me. This was a good fight

turner this was a good scene

overall score 24/30

henry
big brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtnqSddbq6A

duck
this one doesn't compare to the last catfight...maybe cause it's the censored version and not to mention it was a wewak fight that didn't lead to any good comebacks or trash talk..it was more annoying than it was funny

rachael

Yesss. This was another good fight! Ragan was the bomb here really. I hated that Rachel went into the house guns blazing, but it's what the producers wanted so who am I to say? If I was any other Houseguest in there, I would've been like Britney- trying to listen to the fight, but in a sly way... by playing pool alone. Haha. This was a great clip to send. GM and Amanda's fight barely edges this one out because it was more back and forth witty on both sides. This fight gave Ragan all the accolades. Rachel looked dumb here...

turner

didnt care for this fight that much the fight with her and kristen would have been better

overall score 21.5/30

arik

i love money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2txZ6cxUc&app=desktop

duck
never got to see this show but VH1 is always good for catfights cause they allow physical confrontrations..nice to see pumpkin again but let's be honest, she's okay with getting in a white girl's face but she's afraid of a black girl lmao..but this was more of a water fight than a physical fight..still funny though

rachael

This was comical. Isn't that Megan from The Bachelor or something? I've seen her before. These women are such fame fakes, it's ridiculous. Anyway, the food/drink fight was entertaining, I'll give it that. Although, what a poor waste of food and drinks! I was still laughing inside a bit at the absurdity of it all. Pumkin is back from the other clip. My goodness. And Toastee... what a bimbo. My gosh. Now I'm reminded why I never watch this garbage on tv. I lost brain cells watching this. Razz

turner

this was my fav this round great job ten from me

overall score 26/30

misty

bad girls club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27cPcCaOyKc

duck
Another short clip...and this kind of catfighting is too confrontational and not enough trash talking...but it's the most realistic of all the other clips sent cause she punched her for real..still i didn't like how short it was but better than the last short one

rachael
This was at least more entertaining than the very first clip, but again, it's way too short. And security sure takes their time getting there, huh? Meh score

turner

this was awful it was way too short

overall score 18/30

congrats arik you won the power of veto!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am

Good job Arik. I did better than I thought, because the only reality show I watch is Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 am

Arik I think you should use the veto on me because we have the same name, just spelled differently. So we need to show the world that despite different spellings, we can still be friends. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:26 am

Hey all, apologies for my abrupt exit. I figured I would be able to play from my phone while I didn't have internet, but I must have moved to that 1% of America where verizon sucks. So for six weeks I have lived with spotty cell service, and I finally got internet yesterday. Well its more like dial up, God its awful.

Anyways at least northern Georgia has plenty of trees to chop down, I have been clearing my property in the mean time and chopped down around 60 so far. Love the weather also.

Good luck every one and hope everyone is doing well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 am

Fiend1933 wrote:
Hey all, apologies for my abrupt exit. I figured I would be able to play from my phone while I didn't have internet, but I must have moved to that 1% of America where verizon sucks. So for six weeks I have lived with spotty cell service, and I finally got internet yesterday. Well its more like dial up, God its awful.

Anyways at least northern Georgia has plenty of trees to chop down, I have been clearing my property in the mean time and chopped down around 60 so far. Love the weather also.

Good luck every one and hope everyone is doing well!
you are still in the game matty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Congrats Arik! Awesome job dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 am

Eric we do not have the same name. But I'll save you for tyre effort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:00 am

Arik I think you should use the veto on me because we do not have the same name, not even spelled differently. So we need to show the world that despite different names, we can still be friends. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:00 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:00 pm

henry the veto has been used on eric you got to give a replacement nominee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:07 pm

I'll post my decision later tonight. Plz don't give the veto to someone else xoxo
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:24 am

henry i still need your replacement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:25 am

umm well we have waited weeks for HOH results so why are you telling me to hurry up lol. chill

my replacement is going to be Fiend. Picked by random.org

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 am

Lol you could have just said because I haven't been around... Which is 100 percent fine as I don't deserve to be in the game after my six week disappearance... But random. Org... Kk bud.

Anyways everyone vote me out... You've all been playing hard and I haven't been around.

I am the equivalent of Raven from big brother... The only difference is I know I haven't done anything and she thinks she's a game player haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next