Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:38 pm

bria
american gangster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nK10Z9avoYw

duck
Denzel Washington still remains of the best actors of this generation..although i never saw this movie but watching Idris Elba, who is considered a great actor too, get killed by Denzel was surprising lol..but then again he just had a small role..i suppose this scene was supposed to show how badass he was

rachael

Damn, this scene was intense! He just straight up shot that guy in front of everyone. I like Denzel Washington in most movies he's in and this was no exception. This was an entertaining scene to watch. I didn't know what was going to happen, so thanks for sending a good scene.

turner
i saw this movie in theaters and i have been in the big family house where they shot this movie good scene

overall score 27/30

mets
american violet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a759UgkO36g

duck
thought this was gonna be a beatdown scene but it turned out to be an angry mom destroying her boyfriends car scene lol...i wish it had a beatdown just cause she was already built up from anger..especially with the wench behind the door who was egging her on..it just kind of fell flat from my expectation

rachael
This was alright. I liked the scene, but it felt a little flat towards the beginning. It did get better as it went on. She went batsh!t on his car. lol. After watching the other submissions this round, I gave this a higher score.

turner

this was a good scene not great.

overall score 21.5/30

bobby

american psycho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHYQlt_ddKE&app=desktop

duck
I believe this is my THIRD time now reviewing this scene lol..i might have to dock some points for another repetitive scene sending..i'm still amazed this scene is still up on youtube what with the nudity..still a creepy scene but i've seen this scene too many times

rachael
Egh. This scene has been sent too many times and it isn't the best that horror has to offer. She was dumb for not running closer to the wall when running down the stairs. It's just kind of annoying to me. I know it's supposed to be a "classic" but I just didn't feel it. Sorry. :/

turner
i don't care if its been sent before its a good scene. i loved the musical to this as well lol

overall score 23/30

henry
american history x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU

duck
Again..what is this the FOURTH time now that i've scene this scene...the famous curb stomping scene has become overdone lol..i think people need to start sending new scenes that many people might not otherwise send...it's just too common nowadays

rachael
scene has been sent before in an Idol game, but it still has a big impact. I kind of closed my eyes at the curb stomp scene. It's so painful to watch. Great scene. It really brings the horror of racism to light. Granted, the other men had guns too, but still. There was a lot of viciousness here. You did well with this submission. But please, nobody send it again. Pretty please?! lol

turner
this scene is very strong good job

overall score 25/30

tomcat

american honey
duck
was one of Shia LaBeauf's indie movies he did since he's not into doing blockbusters anymore..I honestly didn't expect her to be tricked into jumping into the pool since she can't swim..i thought it was gonna be a rape scene since a bunch of old cowboys picked up a female drifter..i think i found this scene to be a bit of a letdown tbh cause it didn't really go anywhere. At least she got him back by throwing him in

rachael
kind of dull scene... I really thought it was going somewhere dark, like, they would attack her or something. Anyway, it didn't have a point to it. Sorry.

turner
when i thought of this movie i love this scene and the whole film in general ten from me

overall score 22.5/30

eric
american pie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=82oPNXUf0Ks
duck
I still can't believe no one's sent this scene from American Pie yet lol..even though people have sent american pie scenes before but the sex with the pie i figured would be top choice..If i'm being fair though, i only laughed at this sex with a pie scene once but seeing it again, i didn't get much of a chuckle

rachael

Why this scene?! Meh. It's only slightly funny. You could've done better. I have to say, this theme was kind of tough because maybe people ran out of ideas, Idk... Meh. I wasn't that impressed with this round

turner

this was good

overall score 21/30

which means congrats bria you won the power of veto!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrduckbear

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:31 pm

well i figured it was common knowledge that people keep sending the American History X scene for instance...or the American Psycho scene..i feel like these are repetitive scenes that people send to try and win as they are popular movies so people tend to keep choosing them and i didn't think it was fair to award someone high points again for the SAME scene i've seen over and over considering i've judged this once or twice before Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Well Duck, it is true that there are some that are used a lot, but we don't always know what has and hasn't been sent a lot. I try not to send things that are popular or a sure thing for a high score. I guess others who play more games and have played longer know what gets high scores and what doesn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:49 pm

I am using the veto on myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Bria had decided to take herself off the block, so now it's my duty as hoh to name a replacement nominee. I want the person who I'm going to nominate to know that isn't personal (not at all). You seem like a really cool and interesting guy to be around, but I'm nominating Eric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 am

All good man. I'd ask to stay, but there's been little to no gametalk this game, so why start now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 pm

still waiting on some votes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrduckbear

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:37 pm

modica wrote:
Well Duck, it is true that there are some that are used a lot, but we don't always know what has and hasn't been sent  a lot. I try not to send things that are popular or a sure thing for a high score. I guess others who play more games and have played longer know what gets high scores and what doesn't.

well as you can see, the third judge also agreed with me so i can't be singled out Razz i would like it if you guys at least chose scenes that you think might not have been shown several times before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:06 pm

tomcat and matty didnt vote
by a vote of four to one
mets you have been evicted from the bb house

the next hoh is lgbt send a cljp from a movie or tv show that is lgbt  related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:33 pm

I had a hard time debating between 2 movies but couldn't find a decent clip of my first movie choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
tomcat and matty didnt vote
by a vote of four to one
mets you have been evicted from the bb house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Can we get a cast update? Lol I don't know who is still in this game. Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 pm

still waiting on henry tomcat and,matty to send there lgbt scenes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Bro, Matty hasn't logged onto the forum since June 27, you can keep waiting. Just a helpful suggestion as someone who hosted like, 5 idol format BB games, why don't you make deadlines and then just send with whoever's submissions you have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:44 am

Cherry wrote:
Bro, Matty hasn't logged onto the forum since June 27, you can keep waiting. Just a helpful suggestion as someone who hosted like, 5 idol format BB games, why don't you make deadlines and then just send with whoever's submissions you have.
does this mean hot girl big brother Is coming back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:03 am

updates???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 pm

results are coming tonight just got rachaels scores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:41 am

Iraheto wrote:
Good luck everyone, I'll be back for the finale around Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:55 am

I made this while we wait. I will try to keep updating it but i'll probably lose interest eventually so if anyone wants to keep updating it, here you go!

Week 1 (Scene of Choice/Summer):

Head of Household: metsrus
Pre-Veto Nominees: Shred and Cherry
Veto: Shred
Post-Veto Nominees: kyogre123 and Cherry
Evicted: Cherry (5-3-X-X)
Failed to vote: Mark and David

Week 2 (Dinner Table Scenes/Teen Films):

Head of Household: Shred
Pre-Veto Nominees: metsrus and Dana
Veto: Shred
Post-Veto Nominees: metsrus and Dana
Evicted: Dana (6-2-X)
Failed to vote: Mark

Week 3 (Best Picture Winners/DC Comics Movies):

Head of Household: TomCatMurr
Pre-Veto Nominees: Matty and Mark
Veto: Matty (Failed to Use)
New Veto Winner: TomCatMurr
Post-Veto Nominees: Matty and Mark
Evicted: Mark (4-2-X-X)
Failed to vote: metsrus and Arik

Week 4 (Primetime Soap Operas/American):

Head of Household: Shred
Pre-Veto Nominees: metsrus and Bria
Veto: Bria
Post-Veto Nominees: metsrus and Eric
Evicted: metsrus (4-1-X-X)
Failed to vote: TomCatMurr and Matty

Houseguests:

1-mets
2-matty
3-cherry
4-mark
5-david
6-henry
7-eric
8-murr
9-misty
10-Dana
11-bria
12-Bobby
13-arik
Back to top Go down
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 am

???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:23 am

Omg we're only a third of the way through?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:02 pm

ok hoh now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 pm

misty
true blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA5TMjOsVzc

duck

haven't seen this movie before but i have to say the gay cook whopped those redneck butts after that homophobia tirade lol..sassy black guys are just as funny as the sassy black girls Surprised

rachael

is one of my favorite scenes from the show. I just started watching True Blood a month or so ago and it's my current binge-show. This scene showed that you don't mess with Lafayette! My favorite part is the high five Jason gives him in the end. Priceless. Good score from me. It really touches on the hate that gay people get sometimes, which is probably even more amplified in the south... Lafayette wasn't having any of that!

turner

i love this scene i love the first couple of seasons of true blood good pick

overall score 26.5/30

arik
Mysterious Skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jArh5bCURIg&app=desktop

duck
Never seen this before either but i knew what was coming the moment he got in that car...young kid wth older man just screamed violent rape scene coming..this was very sad and disturbing..i wish he went back to 86 him but he just left all bloodied and confused

rachael

This was hard for me to watch. :/ That was so sad for him. Ugh. And him at the end had me tearing up a bit. Sadly this happens quite frequently and it's sad to think about. Decent score from me on this one. But I feel like something was missing with this submission. It was a lot of violence but not enough substance? Idk how to explain it...

turner
i thought this was great i watched the whole movie after you sent this ten from me

overall score
25/30

eric

the l word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=d3-afsSCYEQ

duck
This show was one of the highest rated lesbian shows on tv back in the day..it was shot where i'm from too lol. i was just waiting for that burning sex scene between them to happen and finally it did..you can cut the tension with a knife between these 2 women and it came out just on time..

rachael
I remember this being an important scene because they were beginning to reunite. And also, Tina never took charge so that was a nice change of pace to see her be dominate for once. They were always really sweet together. I love the pacing of this scene- how the tension builds and Bette's still trying to continue cooking, knowing full well she won't be able to stop what's about to happen. Lol. Good scene. Glad to see at least one person sent a clip with two women. Good score on this one.

turner
this was a good scene nice job

overall score 26/30

david
Hedwig and the Angry Inch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMWcPAEpuq4&feature=youtu.be

duck
Hedwig and the angry inch..lol i always hear of that band being a trans type group..i didn't know what to expect from this scene but it was basically just a singing scene with some guy transforming into a girl..unfortunately it had no real context to it and i would have rated it higher if the music was good but i didnt like it

rachael
Without knowing what's going on, it was difficult to get into this scene. His voice sounded good though. It's hard to judge this because I don't know what was going on...

turner
i am not a fan of the show on broadway and i am not a fan of this clip this wasn't very good sorry

overall score 18/30

bria
the fosters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HexxobGFQ4s

duck
love the fosters!!..the show has everything..gay issues..minority issues..mixed family, mixed relationships, typical teen angst, gun problem etc..the only thing i didn't buy was their actors ages cause they are way older than their high school ages lol..i'm glad they acted a real actor who was trans too..great acting

rachael
haven't watched this show, so I only know bits and pieces of it. This guy was also recently on Shameless. I like how he makes a good point about how you must acknowlege your past to help yourself move forward in the now. I can relate to that. You have to do that in order to heal. Callie had a sh!t childhood and she has to come to terms with what that means for her in order to move forward. This was a good scene. It mentions LGBT so it fits the theme but it went beyond that a bit into something meaningful to life, so props on a good scene

turner

this scene is great you did a great job with your pick

overall score 27.5/30

henry
Freier Fall -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np7ormqK_hs&feature=youtu.be

duck
oh..a german gay film..i didn't think there were many gay films from eastern europe tbh..but i liked how real this scene was to see 2 men reveal their feelings for each other..more realstic than some american gay films that's for sure. 9

rachael
This gets my 10 this round. I like that it was in another language. Americans aren't the only people in the world. Lol. But I like this scene for the emotion it carries. You can tell Marc is struggling with who he is a bit and in letting people in. I haven't seen this movie before but I have heard about it. I love how they just hug at first. Like, you can tell they really care a lot about each other. This was also a nice clip to have a sort of happy scene mixed with real heart and levity. Good pick. Smile I'm still sad nobody sent something from Queer as Folk. They never do in these games and that show has a lot of great moments to choose from. Oh well. Maybe one day... Razz

turner

another ten from me you took a risk and it payed off big time well done

overall score 29/30

which means congrats henry you are the new hoh!!! please give me your nominations

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:23 pm

OH lil ol' me won something?? Yay. Inbox open, talk to me plz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: