Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Sent! Sorry guys. Had work today and didn't have time to do it beforehand. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 am

mets
melrose place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clksi8-ps0E

duck
I loved this show back then lol..so dramatic and more interesting than 90210..Although this was a pretty grim scene of seeing Allison almost raped by her creepy lover...He even has that creepster look too...i knew Allison was gonna kick him in the jewels though and get away. The acting was good but i hated the poor cinematography

rachael
Guys like him are kind of scary when they're controlling like that. :/ And couldn't she just go for the stairs? I wouldn't trust the elevator to get there in time! Razz This was a pretty good scene. I enjoyed it. It was so short though. Wish we saw what happens. Does she successfully escape?!

turner
i am a huge fan of this show its so entertaining great scene

overall score25/30

bobby
one tree hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7600OjV6c8&app=desktop

duck
One of the saddest scenes in the show when Keith dies..i knew the fat kid wasn't gonna kill him though and it was gonna be his brother that did him in..I do think this was a chain reaction to the more dramatic storylines of this show however..good acting by the actors.

rachael
This scene! Ahhh. One of the best that OTH had. "Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty; this hatred? How did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out & embrace it? What happened to us, that we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return, but knowing that some will be lost along the way? When did we lose our way- consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness? Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?" That whole voiceover was perfect. The different moments all added up, like seeing everyone react to the gunshot, Lucas' mom crying, all the while not knowing that her man is about to be shot, and then Jimmy's mom crying too... Ugh, the feels. This scene doesn't get old, because it's one of the best... Our world isn't always safe. That's the thing. And this show really got into it. It's dark, but it needs to be talked about. High score from me on this one

turner
I am not the biggest fan of this show but i cannot deny that this scene is great.
overall score 28/30

misty
the oc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTnHx8488Cc

duck
Ah..the show that made some of these actors stars...although Mischa Barton's career tanked..i honestly thought someone was gonna send the scene where she died but this was a nice surprise lol. I was caught off guard by the song that played when she shot him though..i don't think it matched very well but this show was so primetime soap opera that everything was fair game

rachael

I love this song sooo much! I've never seen this show, so this was a new scene for me. This was intense! It fits the theme well. She had to defend him. There wasn't much choice there. Good pick!

turner

i love this scene it was so dramatic i was blown away when i watched the episode.

overall score 25.5/30

arik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yZekeuN_cI&app=desktop

duck
Raj dying was strange..his cancer just popped up out of nowhere and it seemed like they were trying to do a quick exit on his character..I have to say that that blonde girl's acting was really better than normal in this scene..her acting was very one dimensional when she first showed up but it was well done here. Very sad scene

rachael'

This was so-so for me and I'll explain why. Firstly, I love the first song playing by M83 I believe. I have now heard it on 3 shows/movies, but I knew about it before I ever saw any of them. It's a fantastic song and everyone should listen. I loved the acting on this scene for the most part, but it was cut so funny. Idk if the show did that or the uploader, but it really made everything feel disjointed. And her dropping the glass should've happened way sooner than it did. We didn't see a real reaction from her at all. That felt off. Her scene with him before that was good though, so I'm torn on this one... I'll see how the rest of the round plays out.

turner

this scene was great the acting was fantastic.
overall score 25.5/30

eric

nip tuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgM3a_8Vq7c

duck
I always thought this show was bizarre..it was like an overly Sexual show with dramatic writing lol. It took me a second to figure out what was going on until they were talking about the men's resumes..i wasn't expecting him to whip out his winky lol..i have to say that was hilarious

rachael

What a transition from the last few clips! Lol I hated the weird voiceover in the background. What was up with that?! But then it gets way better. What's the background beat used while he's talking near the end? It was used in a rap song too and now it's stuck in my head. Lol. Shazam identifies it as an instrumental piece, but I know a rap song also covered the beat portion. Anyway, I noticed there are 4 women, but 5 guys. Does one of the ladies get the twins?! Haha this scene cracked me up. It got better the more it went on. I think Christian won the so-called "pissing match". Lmao. I gave this the 10 for the round!

turner

this was just ok for me . i liked seeing Donna Mills and Joan Van Ark together again. i was suprised the guy showed everyone his dick at the table it was enjoyable

overall score 27/30

henry
eastenders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtbG1_pWHdk

duck

Ah British Soap Opera..i read this show has been on the air for DECADES as it's quite popular overseas..the best part was when she bashed that beater with the iron and killed him..my only complaint was that it was so PG level of Death

rachael
This clip was pretty lackluster to me. I like that she was able to protect herself. But the switching to the other couple arguing and back again just cuts into the scene a bit. Idk what else to say.

turner

Henry i am disapointed in you i know you can do better. don't let me down

overall score 18/30

david
dynasty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5pyrQXOvrY&feature=youtu.be

duck
lol Joan Collins..she always plays the Republican Bitch well..catfighting was so popular in Dynasty and it's one of the most remembered parts of this soap opera...hairpulling is always fun to watch and as campy as this was, i think it needed more props to be used in this fight

rachael

Damn, that escalated quickly! This show seems to have a lot of cat fights from the few clips I've seen. Lol this was kinda fun to watch. It doesn't stand up quite as well to some of the other clips this round because this isn't my kind of entertainment I'm afraid. Average score on this one.

turner

i love this scene!!!!! i love it when Alexis and Kristal fight it is so much fun to watch
overall score 23/30

bria and matty did not send which means Congrats Bobby you are the new hoh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:29 am

Congrats Bobby!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:24 am

Good job bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Congrats Bobby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Good job Bobby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Gj Bobby G!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Thanks guys!! Awesome <3
Turner I'm just getting in, but I'll have my nominations up by tonight. I just want to give it a few hours in case anyone wants to talk and to make sure I make the right desision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Alright it's time for the nomination ceremony. As hoh I have to nominate two people for eviction and it isn't getting any easier. I want you to know I mean it when I say I like almost all of you a lot and have a blast when I come on to post with you guys. I feel like one of you in particular might take this personal, but remember it's only a game and a fun one (even if it's a little quiet sometumes). I nominating Mets and Bria tonight for eviction. Mets I know you probably think I hate you, but I don't. I just have real connections with some of these people that I don't have with you. You seem like a nice guy and someone I could hang with, but you probably have a blood sisters alliance going on as we speak, and I just don't trust you at all. Bria, I never thought I'd nominate you in one of these, but you can be a bit hard for me to play with because you take things personal, and then I always feel bad. I fucking adore you as a person. That's something that's never going to change. You've also been a bit quiet, and we haven't talked too much, so I sadly have no idea where you stand. Everyone else gets a key! This nominating ceremony is adjourned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Thanks for the key Bobby!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Bobby has nominated Mets and bria for eviction joining them in the veto are henry tomcat and Eric

The theme is American
Please send me a scene from a film that has American in the title
American beauty is banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Sorry all for being inactive had some stuff happen these past couple of weeks but it is finally figured out Smile Good luck mets!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 pm

yay finally picked for veto!

Thanks for the key, B!

Good luck noms
Back to top Go down
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:21 pm

No hard feelings, you gotta nominate someone. Good luck, Bria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:38 pm

Sorry I'm so late to the game this round. Been really busy. Thanks for the key, Bobby!

And apologies if I've been holding up the veto... crap. Sending something now in case you're waiting on me. (I'm usually not like this, k? SORRY!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 pm

sent to the judges i am so happy with the scenes i had a little indie film in mind when created this theme and someone sent it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 am

[size=31]results later tonight[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
Size Queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrduckbear

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:49 pm

i'm gonna dock marks if people keep resending the SAME scenes from previous games lol..again, it's not that i hate it but because i feel like it's repetitive and i don't feel like people who re-send popular scenes really took the time to find a good scene that we may not have seen before aura

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:34 am

modica wrote:
cooltu101 wrote:
Size Queen.

lol <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:36 am

[size=31]sorry they will come  later this morning[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 am

mrduckbear wrote:
i'm gonna dock marks if people keep resending the SAME scenes from previous games lol..again, it's not that i hate it but because i feel like it's repetitive and i don't feel like people who re-send popular scenes really took the time to find a good scene that we may not have seen before aura

Well no offense but that is very fking stupid. How will people have any idea what was sent in previous games, and why should we be penalized for something that we don't have any control over? It's not like we can go back to imdb and check all the old movie idol threads and check which scenes were already sent so duck doesn't dock any points!!!

I'm just saying, you need to rethink this.
Back to top Go down
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:29 am

kyogre123 wrote:
mrduckbear wrote:

Well no offense but that is very fking stupid. How will people have any idea what was sent in previous games, and why should we be penalized for something that we don't have any control over? It's not like we can go back to imdb and check all the old movie idol threads and check which scenes were already sent so duck doesn't dock any points!!!

I'm just saying, you need to rethink this.
I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 pm

^ what they said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:58 pm

results are coming this afternoon

while you are waiting  please vote for dominique to get the temptation in big brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next