Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:26 pm

eric
the silence of the lambs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gClalBxbw

rachael
Great scene. However, you may not know this, but this is sent in literally every tv/movie idol game and it's way too safe in my opinion... average score from me on this one.

duck
Anthony Hopkins was the perfect cannibal killer..his eyes just say "evil"...his southern accent is very believable too lol. the hissing is always funny whenever i see it too..especially when it's replayed on the simpsons

turner

yes its safe as hell but a good scene is a great scene
overall score 25.5/30

henry
west side story america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhSKk-cvblc

rachael
This is a good clip to send from this movie. However, I must admit it was kind of boring to me I'm afraid...

duck
like musicals..though i kind of wish someone chose a modern one but i do enjoy seeing broadway musical scenes too..at least it wasn't the same as the last game i saw when someone picked this movie. Had a very catchy tune and the dancing is great is always..though i sense a bit of stereotyping in the dialogue though.

turner
i love this scene for me its the best scene this round. ten from me
overall score 25/30

misty
no country for old men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK9LHlCJKqI

rachael
Lots of violence this round! Anyway, this clip kept me hooked, so kudos to that. It was suspenseful. Poor older guy though
duck
I don't know why but that haircut of his always bugs me for some reason lol..i think it's cause it looks so retro..his eyes were just terrifying in this scene though...the only drawback i have with this scene is that it was just a murder scene with no context

turner

its just ok for me sorry
overall score 21/30

tomcat murr
forest gump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvASiMTDz0
rachael
Great movie! Even better, this is probably the best you could have sent from this movie in my opinion. His acting here is some of his best. I love the cinematography of it- especially at her grave site. And his "momma" quotes are some of the best movie quotes. If not for The Hurt Locker clip, this would've gotten my 10. I gave a 9.5 on this one. Great job!

duck
I always got sad when Forrest finally saw Jenny again...and much more sad when she died too..i loved how he fulfilled the dream of marrying her and raising their son..Tom hanks still remains one of the best actors ever.

turner

i love this movie you did great one of the best this round for sure.

overall score 28/30

which means congrats tomcat murr you are the new hoh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:21 pm

WOOOOOO!!!

I'll make nominations this evening... promise. I'd like to see if I hear from people first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Please nominate me so the game can progress... If you're gonna sit around and hope people pm you... We will be here for days lol... Very little talking or strategy going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:58 pm

I nominate Matty and Mark.

Matty - you asked to be nominated. I can't not nominate someone who publicly asked to be nominated.

Mark - you just haven't been around much, and haven't contacted me this game (I haven't contacted you either, so my hypocrisy is noted - but I have to nominate people, and wanted to go with those who haven't contacted me).

Goodluck to both in POV.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Ok tomcat has nominated Matty and Mark joining them in the veto are misty bria and Eric

The veto theme is live action dc comic book movies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:29 am

cooltu101 wrote:
Ok tomcat has nominated Matty and Mark joining them in the veto are misty bria and Eric

The veto theme is live action  dc comic book movies

Should have just said DC comic book anything...DC is much better on tv than in movies...nobody can send Wonder Woman unless they download a cam video and upload the scene to their youtube channel

Btw I nominated myself so your decision would be easier. Which you took, which means there is absolutely zero strategy in the game. Bravo son
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:36 am

Congrats Murr!!! Thanks for the key!

Good luck noms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 pm

cooltu101 wrote:

turner

i really tried to like this but i was left disapointed i know you can do better.

overall score 22/30

How about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:46 pm

mark and bria have til tommorow noon eastern time to send.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:30 am

Alright guys, I am moving from Illinois to Georgia, Wednesday Night...I don't know how long I will be without internet so it would be nice to be notified of game events via pm. I will try and stay active as best as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 am

Why you moving to Georgia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:49 pm

You'll be renewing your lease by the time the next round starts. (Kidding, Turner.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:52 pm

[size=30]i promise things will be faster . rachael said she would judge tonight.[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:54 pm

I'm just killing the last ten minutes before I leave work. Don't mind me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 pm

misty
Batman vs Superman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VxQHdDDCO4

rachael
must keep these comments short and sweet. The cinematography in this clip was pretty good. This would probably look amazing in the theater. However, I was honestly bored at the scene. It was action, but no substance. I did like the lines: "Is she with you?" "No; I thought she was with you." Insert "Miss Independent" by Ne-Yo. "She got her own thing. That's why I love her." This fits the theme well, so kudos on that. The clip didn't really effect me in any way is all. A little above average score because I think this clip fits the theme the best this round.

duck actually liked this scene...i didn't like the 2 hour drag of this movie so much but the ending fight scene with Wonder Woman was great..i love her theme song too and it was cool seeing it in the actual movie too

turner
this was an ok scene it was probebly one of the better scenes in the movie which isnt saying much

overall score 22.5/30

tomcat
batman returns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrOmEtXk0k

rachael
More entertaining than the last clip. I enjoyed the little comedic moments. The security guys had cheesy lines and that made me chuckle. Average score on this one.
duck
hehe..this was a very cheeky scene seeing Catwoman..i loved the retro cheese of Batman back in the day..Tim Burton was always good at making movies look so stylish..they don't make movies like this anymore

turner
i love michelle pfeiffer especially in this film great job keep up the good work high score from me
overall score 25/30

matty

the losers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQpRZxapIg

rachael
Only submission this round that kept me interested. I love the transformation of his outfit and it reminded me of Matrix when he was kind of guided to safety though an office space, while talking to someone through an ear piece. Just made me think of that. Anyway, Idk if this fits the theme 100% but that's not my job. I watched a clip and was entertained. Good job. *claps hands*

duck

Chris Evans bad movie days lol..I wasn't too thrilled with this scene..i mean it's clever and kind of humourous but i just found it kind of bland to be honest

turner
you took a risk and it paid off big time this scene was great. i love don't stop believing.

overall score 26.5/30

eric
steel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmYwc_QVJKk

rachael
This was really boring I'm afraid... not much more needs to be said. You could have done better.

duck
don't know why someone decided to show this scene lol...especially with a bad tv show starring none other than Shaq...i just flat out hated this cheezy scene

turner

this was awful just awful this was a mess tbh

overall score 12.5/30

which means matty has won the power of veto!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:30 pm

matty has til the morning  to decide if hes gonna use the power of veto  or  the person with the second highest scores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:22 am

just informed murr that he is now the winner of the power of veto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Feels like a cop-out/not a fair "win". Whatever.

As much as I respect Matty's win and considered saving him for that reason, I don't want to name a replacement. I'll keep nominations the same. May the old gods of IMDb be with both nominees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:13 pm

ok please pm me your vote for mark or matty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:47 pm

You have til 3pm Sunday eastern time to vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:38 pm

mets and arik didnt vote

by a vote of four to two mark you have been evicted from the big brother house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:23 pm

whats the new hoh theme?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:38 pm

The new theme is primetime soap operas
http://m.ranker.com/list/best-primetime-soap-operas-of-all-time/ranker-tv

Choose a clip from this list degrassi greys anatomy scandal and how to get away with murder are banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Are we all still here? No rush, just wondering if everything is OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:08 pm

results should be up later tonight after rachael sends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next