Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Alright time for the nomination ceremony. Let's go peeps!!
I thought about a couple different options, but I nominate Mets and Dana for eviction tonight. Mets, I think the both of us are sorta off to a rocky start? Are communication hasn't been good at all, and you nominated me last round. You're also one of the people that I sorta still know the least even if we did work together briefly in Tara's mystery game. Dana, I know you even less somehow, and I haven't heard from you at all since this game started. It's nothing personal though since you seem like a really nice woman. The rest of you get keys, and can chill tonight in the backyard knowing you are safe with me as your hoh. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Oh boy!!! I thought I was going to be nominated, because I don't know Shred well. Thanks dude. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Ok Bobby has nominated Mets and Dana

Joining them in the veto are misty arik and David

The theme is teen films please pm me a clip from a teen film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Good luck noms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Congrats bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:25 am

Thank yo for the key! Good luck noms and veto players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Just waiting on Bobby and arik to send for the veto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm sorry I missed where I was announced as a veto player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:47 am

in the future i would appricate it if everyone would send a back up scene in case the one you sent was taken. i need someone to resend i am sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:51 am

just waiting on Rachael  to scoree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

david
breakfast club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdrTKPyW018&feature=youtu.be

duck
I remember someone sent in this same clip last time lol..it always remained a powerful scene because it was actually all spoken from the heart by Emilio Estevez..so none of it was written from the script..too bad the actor isn't so famous anymore

rachael
Classic scene. It fits well with this theme. I love how they each go through their own struggles in high school and relate in that way. The poor nerdy kid is so sad. I feel awful for him. You picked a somewhat safe scene, but it's still re-watchable.

Turner
A great scene from my favorite teen movie it is a little safe but a great scene is a great scene ten from me
overall score 27/30

dana
superbad dick drawings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzuvQXDUybE

duck
i never really liked these comedy films with potty humour...i think i laughed when i first saw it but now that i watch it again, it just seems so juvenile..i can't say i enjoyed this scene as much as i did before anymore..it's funny but penis jokes are getting old
rachael
Haha this still cracks me up every time I see this segment. There's not much to say except that this is pretty funny and it fits well with the teens theme. Good score on this.

turner
this scene was pretty good i think you could have done better though.

overall score 22/30

misty
scream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulykPn5ZUVs

duck
I love this scene lol!..slashers aren't like they used to be today and this scene brings back memories...this one and scream 2 of course were one of the best..to see a naive drew barrymore get whacked was always unsettling to watch...

Rachael
This is a good scene and it sums up the Scream movies quite nicely. However, this has been sent a lot in these games. This particular scene even... Idk if you know that or not. So it's not very original. Sorry. :/

turner
this has sent way too many times it is a good scene but i think you could have come up with something else

overall score 21/30

bobby
the basketball diaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK8Yr0rV69g&app=desktop

duck
One of Leo's best acting days..he sure acted the hell out of that scene being a drug addict and begging his mom for money..and like a good mother she refuses..a good lesson to what to do when you have druggie kids..just say No.

rachael

This gets my 10. I know I've seen it submitted before but it's still powerful every time I watch it. Both actors were excellent in this scene and that's why it's my favorite this round. The scene plays out so realistically to what it's like for people with loved ones who have addiction problems. She had to call the cops because that might've been the best thing for him to get him off the street for the time being. Poor mom...
turner

you sent a great scene. this movie isnt as well known as some of the others but it was very realistic plus leo is sexy as hell doesnt hurt.

overall score 27.5/30

arik
not another teen movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo7oCfHHa6Y&app=desktop

duck

i have to admit, this is one of the funniest scenes of that entire movie lol..i knew they were gonna do a racist scene when this happened but i couldn't help but laugh the entire time they did it lmao

rachael
This clip was too short. But this was a funny clip nonetheless and it fits the theme. Average score on this

turner
this was too short it was funny but i was just average

overall score 23.5/30

mets
Gran Torino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpL0MQ1T1Q

duck
Watching Scott Eastwood acting ghetto is just hilarious lol..and the asian girl standing up to the big black guy...but Clint Eastwood's tough guy schtik gets kind of old for me..he always plays the same wise crack tough guy so it's the same for me

rachael
This was such a bad ass scene! I like the build-up in this one. You don't know what he's going to do. He kind of observes for awhile. They learned real quick that he wasn't messing around. Good scene. Is this considered a teen movie though?! Idk if I should judge accordingly or not. Only half of the movies this round would really be considered "teen"-oriented so... good score nonetheless. But watch it on the themes of the rounds guys. I will dock from now on. It's not fair to judge Superbad/Breakfast Club/Not Another Teen Movie up against non-teen movies...

turner

this is not a teen movie. the scene is pretty good but i have to dock points because it doesnt fit the theme.

overall score 21.5/30

which means with a score of 27.5 bobby has won the power of veto !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:17 pm

I will not be using the power of veto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Ok Bobby has decided not to use the power of veto

Please pm me your vote to evict for either Dana or Mets

You have til three pm tommorow to vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Congrats on another win Bobby!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Good job! Fun theme!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:12 am

just waiting on two more votes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:18 pm

mark didnt vote so by a vote of 6 to 2 dana you are evicted from the big brother house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Ok it's time for the new hoh

The big theme is Oscars best picture winners

Please send a scene from one of the 89 films that have won best picture.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award_for_Best_Picture

I would recommend send up a back up scene because each person has to send from a different movie

Films already sent

Gladiator

American beauty
The godfather
platoon
the hurt locker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:51 pm

you have til four pm eastern to send
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:14 am

Bravo to whoever sent Platoon, Love that movie but didn't send because Vietnam War movies tend to be disliked due to the negative stigma placed on the war via the media!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 am

Oh well. I wasn't too active but thanks for letting me play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 am

??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 am

Brady sign up for my idol gam!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:29 pm

results coming tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:10 pm

matty
gladiator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI1ylg4GKv8

rachael
It's been so long since I've seen this movie unfortunately. So it's hard to remember the significance of this scene. That being said, it kept me interested. The only thing is that there were better submissions this round...

duck
To be honest, i'm not a big fan of this movie..russell crowe bugs me lmao...i remember watching this a long time ago and i got pretty bored..i know people loved it but i just find these types of movies kind of yawning

turner
i had a feeling you would send a scene from this movie this was just ok for me

overall score 19.5/30

david
american beauty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED7_y4jETo0&feature=youtu.be

rachael
loved this scene! Things seem to get intense in movie dinner scenes! He's such a good actor. The mom as well... he has that crazy vibe. When he was holding the plate, I forgot it was going to go against the wall and thought he was going to throw it at her. You picked a really good scene. Kudos. High score on this one

duck
bizarre and sometimes witty scene that the parents are losing their minds in front of their own daughter lol...kevin spacey never looked so young too. watching people have a meltdown is always humourous..especially when they lose their damn mind

turner
i love this scene i can watch it over and over
overall score 26/30

bria
the godfather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i96VS_z8y7g&feature=youtu.be

rachael
Classic movie. You also picked a great scene. It shows his strong capabilities as the godfather, but also as a generous man too. High score from me.

duck
know this movie is a classic..but i have to be honest, i was kind of bored with this scene..i know this movie is about loyalty and friendship in the mob but i'm not a big fan of these kinds of dramas if i'm honest
turner

this scene was good not great i think there are better scenes from this movie

overall score 23.5/30

mets

platoon

rachael

This exemplifies my fears of our military's capabilities and the problems that may come from that power. I thought the two people would be ok until the last guy chimed in. Pretty good scene to send.

duck
Well if we're judging this movie on how real life american soldiers treat foreigners then i'd say it was a perfect example of realism...but i just can't take charlie sheen seriously as a serious actor..but i knew this was coming a mile away with the american brutality...

turner

i really tried to like this but i was left disapointed i know you can do better.

overall score 22/30

arik
hurt locker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA1bgUYjJ0I&feature=youtu.be

rachael
This gets my 10 this round. It had everything good in a scene. It kept me hooked. If I hadn't seen the movie I wouldn't know 100% what would happen here so it has suspense. And it had a great story. Poor guy

duck

I'm not a big fan of war movies but i have to say this one is always tense..when someone's got a bomb on them, it's always terrifying to know what the inevitable is if it fails..but based off of the clip name, i knew what was gonna happen

turner
this scene is fantastic i can't imagine the feeling the guy feels knowing hes gonna die great job

overall score 27/30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: