Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:28 am

Tell Uncle E hi from all of us Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:57 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
revansco wrote:
kyogre123 wrote:
Also, gonna send my scene late tonight if I have time or in the morning so chill with the harrasing PMs to send rofl. Traveling all day today

Where to Henry? Smile

San Francisco. Trying to escape the Texas summer heat xD

That's cool! I want to go to San Fran sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm going out tonight Turner, so if you send me clips, I'll judge tomorrow. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:21 am

updates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:32 am

Sorry. I just sent to Turner. He sent me clips yesterday but it was the weekend and I didn't have time to check. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:54 am

This is usually the part when Jesse would start harassing you lol ahh blissful peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 am

He's not here?! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:01 am

Well no lol, he got permanently banned ages ago for trying to have the forum deleted. He initially got banned for 3 days for the usual harassment, but then went nuts and was reporting the actual forum, saying we were sharing p*rn with underages or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:42 am

RESULTS NEW RAWRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 am

results later today when i get back from work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revansco

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:25 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Well no lol, he got permanently banned ages ago for trying to have the forum deleted. He initially got banned for 3 days for the usual harassment, but then went nuts and was reporting the actual forum, saying we were sharing p*rn with underages or something.

Omg he's crazy... I'm glad I missed that. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 pm

I knew something happened with Jesse, but I never knew the details. Sometimes he could be such a nice guy, but other times I understand that he went too far. Who is the real Jesse? I just don't know, but I do know that he made IMDB interesting at times. Sometimes I thought that it was all and act just to make things more chaotic, but hearing all this makes that quite unlikely. He definitely went too far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 pm

I must HAS results...

Or.....

Lucky Chloe will die!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:20 pm

I just got out of work results coming soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:04 am

matty

would you rather scene 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fbTP5MjhH0

duck

I found this movie to be kind of a rip off of Saw..it wasn't a terrible horror movie but not anything unique..this scene was more of a warm up to the real massacre scenes though lol..the premise is simple but the execution was somewhat adequate

Rachael
I remember watching this with my sister. It's a pretty intense scene. And I knew Amy would shock anyone given the choice. She's pretty ballsy. The scene had good build-up and makes you kinda jump the first time the guy electrocutes himself. Good pick!

Turner I really enjoyed this one i find it memorable nice job

overall score 23.5/30

misty

beatlejuice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HG7dNMjI9s

duck
I loved Beetlejuice lol..you would think this is my favourite scene but personally i like the scene when the shaman shrinks beetlejuice's head..but this was still hilarious

Rachael
I'm not a super huge fan of this movie, but props for picking an iconic "dinner scene". It kind of throws me back. A little above average score on this one. Smile

Turner
i haven't ever watched this film but i found the scene to be very funny well done

overall score 24.5/30

Bria

Stepbrothers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR10sSdh8xU

duck
Again, my favourite scene was stil that job interview scene lol..but the in fighting between the brothers was hilarious..one of the underrated movies of the last decade

rachael
This scene cracks me up. There are so many little nuances in their acting, which is a testament to how good all 4 actors are. They make you genuinely laugh in this scene. It's not forceful. High marks on this one. Very Happy

turner i hate to be like simon but i didnt care for this very much at all.

overall score 23/30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:11 am

I suck, I will never be as good as Lucky Chloe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 am

arik

It's Always Sunny - I am not banging my sister!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4UWXQje6Lk&app=desktop

duck
lol incest...this show must always talk about uncomfortable topics..it would have been hilarious if he actually was having sex with his sister..but when he blows up and screams that he wasn't, i knew that was gonna happen and as usual, a danny devito meltdown in the end.

rachael
This was almost perfect. It's like, the epitomy of a family get-together. Something usually gets dramatic. "Calm down?!" He's so funny. The whole thing made me laugh way more than the Step-Brothers scene even. And when the mom just casually tells her kids, "Oh, he's not your father", I almost lost it. Poor kids. Still comedic though. "I'm not banging my sister!" Very Happy

Turner
This was fantastic. This was very funny and i thought it was unexpected as well. Henry has sent this show several times hes been holding out on us. this is my favorite scene this round great job. ten from me

overall score 27.5/30

david Fire Walk With Me - Dinner Scene
twin peaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxH3O77uXIw&feature=youtu.be

duck

Twin Peaks..this movie was remade into a tv series that's getting rave reviews..that guy always plays the creepy man well lol..i'm not sure what the movie is about but it looks like it's one of those movies with an overbearing father..it was chilling to say the least.

Rachael
I still haven't seen this or the show. I know I need to. My heart was pounding wondering what he was going to do. It's sad that some families are like this and have to endure psychotic abuse. Her face killed me in this. Good scene pick.

turner i am just about to start binge watching season one. i thought this was really good the dad was very creepy.

overall score 26/30

bobby
Sicario - Dinner Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5UwKqzzV8&app=desktop

duck
This movie has had great reviews..not sure what was going on in this scene but my guess is it's one of those drug lords who meets his maker end but with a twist, it ends up being ALL of them getting killed..intense indeed...

rachael
I thought the last one was good... this was crazy intense and I loved every second of it. I haven't seen this before so I didn't know what he would do- shoot the family, shoot them all, shoot just the guy, just the wife, take the guy away from the table, etc. I was drawn in though, hook, line, and sinker. This gets a 10 from me because it was pretty awesome and left me wanting to go watch this. Great pick. I think I prefer drama like this scene over comedy clips

turner this scene was fantastic havent seen this in awhile it makes me want to go watch it again.

overall score 28/30

murr

Cheers Thanksgiving Gathering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX6bQkiu8JI

duck
Never watched this show but comedy back in the day was easier to get people to chuckle than it is today..but food fights are always a good way to make people smile..and i'm glad that it happened lol

rachael
This was pretty funny throughout, but it didn't make me laugh as much as some of the other comedic clips did. I kind of want to have a food fight though someday. It looks fun

turner

this was not very good . food fights are not funny to me

overall score 18.5/30

henry

Claire Fisher, Drugs & Dinner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlizp-eZ3dM

duck
didn't get what was going on until i read the description that the daughter was high and being nonsensical with the dogs talk..i have to say she was very observant lol

rachael
This scene is so good! I love how high she is. And it still makes me laugh at the "we can't have only women clearing the table." Then "now it's only people of color". That's some good writing there. She's believably stoned. Great pick. Second 10 of the round. I can't decide between the two!

turner
this is a great show and a scene from this show has won before last season but this scene doesn't compare to some of the others this round. i can think of way better dinner scenes from this show you can do better

overall score 22/30

eric
The Break-Up Dinner Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na70-2wv79A

duck

A singing family dinner scene..i do like how these comedy movies always create uncomfortable scenes..but i'm not sure if i laughed as much as everyone else in the comments did..wasn't very original imo

rachael
This was good. Not as good as some of the others this round, but it was still entertaining. I have to say that the family kept a good beat in the background. That was pretty impressive.

turner
this was not a good scene. if this was just a regular idol game i think you would be in trouble sorry

overall score 16/30

dana

Eating Habits - King of Queens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D2QBDMNmkU

duck
the king of queens couple who are about to be reunited again on tv..lol i think they portrayed this eating habits scene quite well..who doesn't get irritated when people eat too loud, sniff their noses or drinks like a camel and burps like a machine..it's very annoying

rachael

Reminds me of Clue (one of my favorite movies). Two characters slurp soup at dinner and it's annoying to the other 4 at the table. Someone should've sent that scene! Oh snap. I love that movie. Anyway, I liked this scene. There was no talking involved but it was still extremely entertaining. The looks on her face cracked me up. Overall, this is one of the best rounds I've ever judged. I was genuinely impressed with each submission. *claps hands*

turner

this was not funny at all it has done a million times i know you could have thought of something better then that.

overall score 18.5/30

which means that by a score of 28/30 bobby is the new hoh!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:38 am

Congrats Bobby! Well done good Sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:16 am

Congrats, Bobby! 28 out of 30... damn, well one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:23 am

Rad!!
Thanks guys!! I'm not going to be in until this evening, but I kinda have an idea of who I'm gonna nominate. You all know you can send me as many messages as you want though, and I'll get back to you and post noms around 5/6 est. Coolio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:41 am

If anyone does watch Twin Peaks, you need to watch seasons 1 and 2, the movie Fire Walk With Me and then the series reboot in that order. If you watch the new show without watching the previous seasons and movie, you will be lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 am

Congrats Bobby Flay!!! Plz don't nominate me <3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Bria

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:29 am

Congratulations Bobby!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Congrats Bobby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up    

Back to top Go down

cooltu101 film and tv big brother idol season 2 veto results up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next