Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm glad those annoying sand snakes are dead. Can't wait for next week when Jon and Daenerys finally meet though I feel like it's being rushed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Dany was a bit of a bitch to Jon, but their meeting went mostly okay. Weirdly that was one of the least exciting parts of the episode.

Cersei's way of killing the sand snake girl was kind of amazing. I mean it was sadistic as fuck, but Ellaria kind of deserves it. 

Jaime attacking Highgarden while Greyworm attacked Casterly Rock was really cool. Didn't see that coming. T.ears at Olenna dying, but she went out like such a badass, telling Jaime straight to his face she killed Joffrey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Loved the contrast between Jaime and Cersei. Cersei showed absolutely no mercy with the woman who killed her daughter and left a badass. Jaime showed mercy to the woman who killed his son and Olenna won that exchange even though he killed her.

Jon and Daenerys meeting went how I expected. She wanted him to bend the knee and he never would have. Jon doesn't know what she's been through and doesn't have the respect that we have for her and that she thinks she's entitled to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:13 am

Well, even with us knowing her backstory, she still came off as entitled as fuck. Like I mostly like her character, sometimes she will annoy me, but it's true like, her entire storyline is based upon her going I DESERVE THIS BECAUSE I WAS BORN. Jon literally should be cast aside in shame from the whole bastard thing, and he still was so amazing all the proper people in the north chose him as their leader. Dany is smart and resourceful, but she gets arrogant sometimes and that is her downfall. It's better with Tyrion to keep her in check though.

Ugh though, how is Jaime still in love with Cersei? He knows she's the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:52 pm

I'm still traumatized by that Ellaria/Cersei scene. Lena Headey is such an amazing actress omg .

My least favorite moments this episode were with Danny and Jon. So I'm hoping their scenes together get better now.

I really cannot stand Littlefinger's voice but he creeps me the f out. I am so curious about where they are taking this storyline.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 pm

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Me watching the last few seconds of that episode:

I mean, that battle....holy fck. Battle of the Bastards who?????

Jeeeeesus, I almost had a heart attack when Bronn was shooting at Drogon. When it opened its mouth, I was like, DANY IS ON TOP WTF IF DROGON DIES AND DANY IS CAPTURED OR HE MISSES AND SHOOTS DANY OMFGGGGG....I knew that wasn't going to happen but still Laughing

And that last scene....ummm. so he is dead ya? He only has one hand=can't swim. RIP. Plz RIP. I like his character. But Cersei has been winning too much.

also dont judge me but kind of rolling my eyes at that after the episode commentary from the writers that Dany and Jon are starting to become attracted to each other. Ugh....I only want them to have sexy times if like, their baby comes out a demon or something.

Last edited by kyogre123 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:29 pm

I usually skip the after episode commentary, but ugh, yeah please do not put them together. Jon is too good for her <3

The end of that episode, wtftwftwtf. I kept pausing and rewinding 10 seconds to watch things again, so much happening, omg. Bronn was seriously badass. ...is it bad I was rooting for Bronn/Jaime in the scene? hahaha. WTF JAIME. I am going to go with him being alive...possibly. I feel like he is way too big of a character to have a throwaway death. Like I'm not saying he can't die, just that I don't think he would in a falling into the water at the end of the episode way. I think his death would be more...definitive, I guess, like you'd KNOW he's dead.

Sansa and Arya reuniting <3 SANSA HAD THAT EVIL LOOK THOUGH, WATCHING ARYA WITH BRIENNE. Bran is literally the worst. Meera's like "I almost died for you, also, HODOR." And he's like "k, bye."

As much as I'm enjoying all the exciting shit this season, like...lol @ how it used to take people like, a season and a half to get somewhere, and now they literally get there in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Yea I guess his character is too big to just *die* at this point, and like that. I was just thinking that cuz of the way the episode ended, without music or anything, and the shot of him just sinking deeper and deeper.

Bran is so annoying but at least I am glad he's not getting much screentime.

OMG I need to rewatch the earlier seasons because I can't remember why Jon hates Theon so much lol. Like, I remember that Theon tried to make it look like he killed Bran and Rickon at some point, but I can't remember how Jon found out about that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Lolz, how shitty would that be as a way to die? Like okay, dying from the enemy's dragon BREATHING FIRE at you is a badass way to go. DYING FROM DROWNING BECAUSE YOUR BFF PUSHED YOU IN THE WATER TO SAVE YOU FROM THE DRAGON FIRE would be the lamest death ever lolz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:38 am

They wouldn't save Jamie from burning fire only to have him die drowning. He still has a bit of unfinished business imo.

I guess I'm the only one who likes Jon & Dany together. I admit I didn't think they were a match but their scenes together really stand out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:07 am

I've missed every new episode ugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 pm

I like Jon and Dany together too, but they've got two wars to fight. Ain't no time for romance lol.

In any other episode, the Brienne and Arya scene would have been my favorite. Loved the Stark reunion and it's amazing that we've been waiting so long for that and it wasn't even the best part of the episode. I love how every time Arya tells someone about killing people on her list, they laugh.

Am I the only one who likes Bran? He's not Bran anymore. Like Meera said, Bran's dead. Bran's storyline has notoriously been the most boring in the series, but now I think he's the most interesting. He's this being that knows everything, but he says he still remembers being Brandon Stark. Which begs the question, is he going to warn his family or is he going to let things play out the way they're "supposed" to. Also, he had the best line of the episode when he told Littlefinger, "Chaos is a ladder".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:14 pm

lol Laughing

I loved the shot in the trailer for next episode when she is like BEND THE KNEE OR DIE and Tyrion is like WTF.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:16 am

Jon wants Dany to bend both knees.

Bran is just the worst.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:32 am

Had to stop in and say................

EURON GREYJOY IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER AND HE BETTER NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:39 am

I am just really glad Euron is portrayed by a charismatic actor and is shown to be fearless. Like so many TV shows today the men have been relegated to support roles or totally emasculated ie Jamie and now Dickon Tarley. It's all about girl power in this show... We all knkw who will win the iron throne... I just Euron goes out in a blaze of glory and isn't made a man slave. I don't count Jon snow as Kit Harrington is about as manly as the bald guy without a sack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Is this the episode with the least action all season? It definitely was one of my favorites. I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left ;_______;

I get the feeling the zombie they are going to bring back is going to be one of those same guys that went on that trip. My money is on Jorah turning into a zombie. If not, then at least he's not coming back at all. That scene with Dany was very, goodbye forever I'll never see you again.

Gendry looking all hot and muscular now I Love You

and lol @ that big plot reveal just casually mentioned by Gilly Laughing that was my favorite scene in a long time not involving dragons

I am still confused about what Littlefinger is trying to do with Arya. If he's trying to make her and Sansa hate each other, I don't think he will be successful. Ugh, I just wish this whole Winterfell arch goes somewhere, soon.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Omgggggggggggg. Jon touched a dragon <3

Lol @ Gilly's reveal. That was amazing, that means that technically Jon surpasses Dany's whole I AM RIGHTFUL QUEEN, MY DADDY WAS KING thing, right? Rhaegar was her brother, Jon is legally his son since we know about the anullment, so Jon bypasses Dany. Not that it really matters if they get married anyway lolz. Ugh though, if Sam had just listened to Gilly for a minute, he might have figured out everything with Jon!

Jon and Gendry's bromance <333333 that was my favorite thing, haha. Also, lol so much at Davos when he was like I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WERE STILL ROWING. Davos obviously frequents the GoT reddit <3

Not liking this whole Sansa vs Arya thing. Littlefinger is the worst. 

Wtf at Cersei being pregnant btw. Also, I don't think it's Jaime's. I think she was whoring around, realized she might be pregnant, so she went to her brother for some more twincest so she could tell him he's the father, and keep him loyal to her with the thought of another kid. Jaime has a pure heart, she can control him better this way.

I hope Jorah wasn't cured from Greyscale just to become an ice zombie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Omg they’re not zombies they’re called white walkers. Like get it right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 pm

I believe the correct term is Ice Zombies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:55 am

I love that Game of Thrones does such a good job building up characters that never meet each other and when they do meet, it's amazing.

Thought the Sam and Jorah bond would be the thing that links Jon and Dany, but it looks like they don't need it lol. The idea of Dany and Cersei meeting excites me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 am

Omg, the two of them meeting would be intense as fuck. I hope it happens this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:56 am

I feel like they're setting up a Dany/Jon thing, no? Like between her eye fucking him petting the dragon and Davos comments about Jon checking her out it has that feel. I know it's the Targeryn way but that would be so out of character for Jon to be into. idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next