HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 2:56 pm

OMFG....#dead

I know it came out yesterday but I just saw it. O______O rofl @ all those battle scenes though like damn, isn't this season only 7 episodes long, are we gonna have a big battle every episode? Laughing

Last edited by kyogre123 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Yeah it's 7 episodes but I think each episode is about an hour and 30 minutes so in reality it will being about the same. It feels like it's been years since season 6 ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Srsly it's been forever. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 3:34 pm

It's been too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Almost two months left and I might miss the first couple of episodes...great Laughing

90 minute episodes?? holy shet. Well I can't complain about that then lol
Back to top Go down
revansco

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:05 pm

It's on HBOGo!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Just finished the episode! Anyone else watch yet? 

I'll throw some spoiler tags in just in case someone clicks this thread without watching.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 am

Just watched too. I think it's in westeros? The south? I'm probably wrong though lol.

Fun episode, lulz at Ed Sheeran randomly showing up. Tbh though, Jon Snow was kinda annoying in this episode. So RUDE to Sansa.

I was like, freaked out at the scene of Sam where that arm randomly came out to grab him, but I didn't know who it was. The arm looked burned so I was trying to remember if there were any male characters that were shown"dying" in a fire but couldn't remember. Had to go to Reddit to find out who it was.

I was told every episode of this season would be like one big action movie. I'll forgive them for this one since it was the premiere but yea, it was a little slow. And no Olenna or Melisandre. Sad

Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 am

It was Dragonstone, where Dany was born.

I knew the arm was Jorah because HBO Go had subtitles lol. That was creepy.

And Jon Snow was totally in the right. Sansa was undermining him.

I thought it was a great premiere. Gets an A from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 am

Yeah I know it's called Dragonstone, but I mean like, where is it? Don't make me look at a MAP blah edit, looked at the map, it's like kinda close to King's Landing, looks like it's in the same "kingdom"

I knew it was Jorah, but now I don't remember if I just figured out it was him or if I saw it in the subtitles haha. I always watch with subtitles on too in case someone says something I can't understand. 

I agree with Jon because like, I am all kind hearted and shit too, and I also agree that Sansa was kind of undermining him in front of everyone, but like, at the same time, it was just so awkward. FIGHT IN PRIVATE YOU TWO. YOU HAVE TO LOOK UNITED. Also, I don't want them to fight, but I am sensing tension, idk. Btw, t.ears at Brienne not being able to figure out Littlefinger is powerhungry and in love with Sansa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:06 am

They literally showed a map in the episode when Jaime and Cersei were talking though lmao. It's to the east of King's Landing.

Yeah, I agree with Jon not just because he's my favorite, but also for his opinion. Children should not pay for their father's mistakes and the north has to be united.

Also, 100% ship Brienne and Tormund Giantsbane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 am

I wasn't staring at the ground memorizing it though! You're such a nerd <3

And omg yes, when she was training with Pod and Tormund told him he was lucky <3 his crush on Brienne is amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 am

What's this show about? I've never seen it. Battles and stuff? Is winter still coming? So they're having a war. Same as TWD! The war is coming there too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:23 am

Ohhh I think we are gonna be at odds this season then lol. Because I am on Team "Jon Snow would have lost and failed if it wasn't for Sansa, so he should show at least some respect."

I don't know if this is a case of Sansa undermining Jon or Jon being too naive. I get the feeling Jon Snow is not going to come out of this whole thing in great shape. I mean we still have creepy Littlefinger to worry about. This is all uncharted territory, so it's not like people can say, BUT NOTHING BAD HAPPENS BECAUSE THE BOOKS!!! No books to refer to now lol. BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. Don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:17 pm

No killing. You do make a great point lol. Jon Snow would have lost if it wasn't for Sansa, but Sansa should show Jon respect too. He is the leader. When was the last time we've seen the hand call out the king in a public forum like that? If you're going to disagree with him, pull him away and talk to him in private.

I don't think Jon is going to be in great shape at the end either, but I do think he's a better leader than Sansa. He's thinking about the big picture. In my opinion, the white walkers are a bigger threat than Cersei at the moment and he's right to focus on that first. Cersei has enemies from all directions. The white walkers are all focused squarely on the wall.

I can see Sansa's side because she is more equipped to play the game of thrones than Jon, which she picked up from Cersei. Jon is making the kind of decisions that Ned and Robb would have made and we know how it turned out for them.

Point is, they both need to put their pride aside and listen to each other because they both have two different mindsets and would be better served working together than conflicting with each other. The Stark stubbornness has already been the downfall of many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:59 pm

I don't know what direction they're trying to take Sansa on but I hope they don't make her a power hungry female version of Little Finger.

I did love the premiere but it was very uneventful aside from the great opening with Arya. There's only 7 episodes this season so they can't waste any time getting into things and tbh I can do without any scenes from the hound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:16 am

Sansa and Jon Snow gonna end up together when they realize they're not really related.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:49 am

Bro, they're still cousins. I consider that related, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR COUSINS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Sansa: You know who's looking fine tonight? Jon Snow.

Brienne: Okay, you did not just say that.

Sansa: What? He's a good kisser.

Brienne: He's your cousin.

Sansa: Yeah, but he's my first cousin.

Brienne: Right.

Sansa: So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins...

Brienne: No, honey, uh-uh.

Sansa: That's not right, is it?

Brienne: That is so not right.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Lmao yessss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Cherry wrote:
Bro, they're still cousins. I consider that related, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR COUSINS?

opps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 am

Jimmy always hooks up with his cousin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:30 pm

T.ears, Yara.

I am so nervous about everything going on with Jon and Sansa right now. I feel like him telling her to rule Winterfell until he returns pretty much means he will somehow never end up back in Winterfell. He'll do the stuff with Dany and then go deal with the white walkers. Also, Littlefinger will probably try to have him killed, but I think he's too invincible for that <3 Littlefinger is probably gonna try to hook up with Sansa too now, gross. BUT BRIENNE IS THERE TO INTERVENE. 

I hope Arya and Jon cross paths while traveling, but I doubt it. Also, wtf was up with the scene with Nymeria? ALSO, WHERE IS GHOST? DID HE DIE AND I WAS SO UPSET I BLOCKED IT OUT, OR IS THERE ONLY BUDGET FOR ONE DIREWOLF APPEARANCE EVERY 3 EPISODES?

Also, Sam being all Dr badass, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Ghost is still alive lol. Somewhere Razz

Glad Yara is still alive, but the sand snakes Sad Euron is actually a really good villain.

So hyped for next episode though. Jon and Daenerys finally meet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 pm

I am like, half nervous for them to meet. It's been so long, their meeting has to be really epic. Also, t.ears I hope they don't become a couple. I still want Dany with Yara haha.

Btw, forgot to mention, Missandei and Greyworm <33333333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next