Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:36 pm

You all know the rules by now but in case people dont know them:

Quote :
   All you do is pick one of these players. Put your name next to them and that's it. Your placement in this game depends on how your choice does in the game.

Everyone is welcomed to sign up as long as you're not an obvious sock.

This eventually becomes a Survivor discussion thread. Show doesn't start until March 8th this year (t.ears)

Game Intro:

MAKU MAKU

Sarah Lacina-kyogre123

Quote :
GAME PROGRESS:

Sole Survivor: Sarah Lacina (kyogre123)(Wins 7-3-0)
Runner-Up: Brad Culpepper (KingJesseRebel)
Second Runner Up: Troyzan Robertson (cooltu101)
Seventeenth Voted Out (Tenth Jury Member): Tai Trang (Rockstar-09) (3-1)
Sixteenth Voted Out (Ninth Jury Member): Aubry Bracco (DubyaCeeDubya) (4-1)
Fifteenth Voted Out (Eighth Jury Member): Cirie Fields (Firebolt102890) (No Votes)
Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Jury Member): Michaela Bradshaw (tom_delonge_ava) (4-2-1)
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Jury Member): Andrea Boehlke (realitytvfreak2) (6-2)
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Jury Member): Sierra Dawn Thomas (Angel_of_Purgatory) (6-3)
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Jury Member): Zeke Smith (DJMykee) (5-3-2)
Tenth Voted Out (Third Jury Member): Debbie Wanner (DanaShelbyChancey) (6-5)
Ninth Voted Out (Second Jury Member): Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth (TomCatMurr) (7-4-1-1)
Eighth Voted Out (First Jury Member): Hali Ford (JB_is_awesome) (7-4-2)
Seventh Voted Out: Jeff Varner (xsourxgumxstillxrocksx) (5-0)
Sixth Voted Out: Sandra Diaz-Twine (punkrockprincess07) (5-2)
Fifth Voted Out: James "J.T." Thomas (EnJaysee) (3-2)
Fourth Voted Out: Malcolm Freeberg (CherrySnow) (5-0*, idol played on Sierra)
Third Voted Out: Caleb Reynolds (thanasisk276) (5-1)
Second Voted Out: Tony Vlachos (WolfNVX4444) (7-2)
First Voted Out: Ciera Eastin (SweetSunflower) (9-1)

Last edited by kyogre123 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:43 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Good to have somewhere to discuss the season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Fuck yeah!

^ if that shows up uncensored, I already like this more than IMDb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Fuck fuck fuckity fuckin fackerooooo. I'M FREE TO BE ME AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:16 pm

It does lol [laugh]

oh wait that doesnt work here...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:38 pm

God I wish I had admin powers so I can censor you potty mouths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:43 pm

I can write in pink, too! <3

And yeah, I say fuck a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 pm

lololol Nat remember that game you and Kathy hosted, and you guys censored all the swears you thought of off the top of your head, and then my first confessional I am like MULAN IS A CUNT and it showed up, and you're like dammit I knew I forgot one <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Yeah, I did that for every game we hosted lol. Never forgot cunt again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:57 pm

lmao I think my first confessional was about how Ariel was a lot more psychotic than I imagined
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 pm

I was just bringing mermaid fierceness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 pm

I'll always cherish cunt = "A zoo only had a dog on exhibit. It was a shih tzu." Best censor ever. Also, "douchebag" - but that will remain quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 pm

The shih tzu one and the douchebag one are among my proudest moments lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:12 am

Meet the cast videos are up!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivorOnCBS/videos

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:34 am

Oh God, must check these out, even though this cast sucks lol. STAP WITH THE 3 AND 4PEATS!

I tried to post a pic and it said I couldn't for 7 days WTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 am

I remember in the America Pie game fuck became flowers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 am

Watching these make me sad because I know my favorites are not going to make it far if this cast has half a brain. Like Aubry, Sandra, Cirie. I think Michaela could make it far, or I could see something stupid happening like her and Brad not getting along and Brad voting her out.

Tony is not winning or making it very far. If Varner plays the way he says he will, I dont see him lasting either. Hali, Sarah and Sierra could be the under-edited, UTR girls who make it to the merge and jury and then get unceremoniously voted out. I want Debbie to make it far. I dont want Debbie to make it far if she wants to get rid of Aubry ASAP like she says she wants to.

Then the rest of the cast I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:55 pm

GO OZZY!

Lulz, kidding. He'll never win, as I'm sure everyone else here is happy about. I do like his strategy this time, but he'll never stick to it/not sure that's his strength, anyway. I'll watch the rest later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:44 pm

LOL I dont care much about him. Like, I am not rooting for or against him. He'll probably be kept around for challenges and voted out shortly before or after merge.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Ozzy is such a wasted space, like move on for Christ sake. What Ii especially hate about him playing again is that he said goodbye to Survivor last time. He said "Sayōnara Survivor" when he got voted out for the 10th time in South Pacific "oh man, it's been a good run". Ugh, go away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Ha!  Yeah, this group seems to either be indifferent to him or outright dislike him.  He's what got me into Survivor, though, and still my all-time favorite player/the ONLY player who really utilizes the environment and can completely handle himself in it (other players have been good, but...).  One of my favorite aspects of the game is that it's in some remote, undeveloped land... that's what I'd personally enjoy most, and I love seeing someone who is willing and able to make use of that aspect (very few players do) rather than people who whine about being hungry/dirty when they're spending a month in my dream environment.

OZZY 4EVER!  So, screw you, Neil.  Wanna fight, bro?  heh. Also, Sandra has legit won the game twice, and no one's saying she should move on. Pfft!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:28 pm

The only player I ever genuinely liked was Colby and Chase. Granted I only watched seasons 1-3, then the first All Star like season they had, then started again with like 31... i always kept up with them though on boards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Murr, seriously? It surprises me you actually think that is true. Lol tonnes of players utilise the land and appreciate where they are, WE JUST DON'T SEE IT Laughing.They have 42 minutes a week to edit. We only see a fraction of what happens. I thought everyone knew this. Ozzy is your classic case of thrives at survival/challenges and sucks at the social/strategic. Nobody should get 4 chances. That really bothers me. 3 is tha absolute maximum any one player deserves. Others deserve their chances. I would atill say this if they brought back someone I loved 4 times. Nobody deserves 4 games or needs to be seen 4 times. Move on, there are others who deserve a 2nd or 3rd chance max. His time was done.

Unlike Sandra and Cirie who I can see being early targets, I think he will be fine for a while because of challenges and not being a strategic threat. Sucks lol. They're the top 3 I really don't need or want to see. Michaela is another, but that's just cos I straight up don't like her whatsoever. I would clash hard with her in real life with that mouth of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Neil and i agree on sonething!!!! I hate ozzy hes pretty silly i hated how he talked to queen parv at her ftc he was a,hypocrite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't want to be too hard cos Murr loves him lol but I disliked Ozzy almost instantly, from the second he suggested throwing to get rid of Billy on Cook Islands. I hate throwing and they had a team of FIVE people, not knowing when a mix up would come and he pushed through this plan to throw to get rid of Billy in the second episode. Stupid. I thought it was so cruel and unnecessary and then watching them blow that challenge on purpose. Once I don't like somebody, I rarely go back on it.

Didn't care for him on Micronesia. Loved his blindside and really didn't care for him in SP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next