Big Little Lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Big Little Lies   Wed May 10, 2017 5:38 pm

SOME POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW

Anyone seen this show? Sooo good!!

I am conflicted on how I feel about a season 2 though. Yes, these 7 episodes are wrapped up pretty nicely and the story had a perfect conclusion <3 but I also came to love these women and I want to see more of them!!! Like that last scene, that was so obviously a HUGE tease, I want to know what happens with the detective and the case!!!

So funny that Renata was probably my favorite Laughing ? and the music on this show was so good, I am in the process of downloading all of the music from every episode, except the Elvis stuff, eww. #donthate

Celeste's husband though...sick man, but I found myself rolling my eyes at her scenes with the therapist like, WOMAN WAKE UP!!!  Neutral  The acting was so good in this though, even from the minor characters.

This is a really good show, if you like shows about strong women you should all check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   Wed May 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Oh, I binged all seven episodes in a weekend last month, and I loved it! I kinda feel the same, like, on the one hand, everything was wrapped up. On the other hand, I really liked the characters, so I mean, I'd totally watch more of them. Maybe there can be a new mystery type thing.

Ugh, her husband was such a super douche. AND IT WAS HARD THAT IT WAS ALEXANDER SKARSGARD, BECAUSE LIKE, HE'S SO CHARMING NORMALLY, it was weird totally hating him, haha.

And yesssss, such a great soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 am

I hope they do a season 2 lol

They could probably do another 7 episode season, get some of that Ed/Madeline/Joseph drama in there lol.

And Alexander Skarsgard <333 was that really his dick or was it a prosthetic? lol I mean yea I know obviously Nicole Kidman didnt hurt his real dick but they showed a bit of her grabbing it rofl. I read in an interview that some of those scenes where he would grab her violently were real, and Nicole was in actual pain but didn't want to say anything cuz she wanted it to look real. That's weird and effed up, but give that woman all the awards already...geez...O___O
Back to top Go down
brady911

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 pm

I just watched this honestly to see Alexander Skarsgards package. OMG has to be fake but glad she did what she did to it. I wish he was not such an ass, now I will probably hate him in everything. I loved it and would enjoy to see more. It seems like they are setting it up for more, whoever is hiding with the lighter? seen everything so they could go from that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   Fri May 19, 2017 1:26 am

Misty, have you watched True Blood? I'm assuming you have, but if you haven't, you obviously should. He's still kind of an asshole in that lolz, but he has lots of redeeming moments, and he's so damn charismatic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 am

Ugh I wanna watch True Blood but I heard it gets crappy towards the end and it's not as good. I hate when that happens in shows that I am into Laughing (Weeds, never forget <//3 )
Back to top Go down
brady911

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   Fri May 19, 2017 8:47 am

Yes I have seen True Blood and I like him in that show. Hes and asshole but no where near as bad in this show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Little Lies   

Back to top Go down

Big Little Lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1