Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Thank you Neil for your interesting commentary...

The ten countries that qualified are the following:
Moldova and epic sax guy!
Azabaza
Greece
Sweden
Portugal
Poland
Armenia
Australia
Cyprus (wtf, who saw that coming???)
and BELGIUM!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm surprised Poland and Cyprus made it to the finals, gutted that Iceland didn't

I think the worst of the night was Albania, the singer seemed to be completely out of place somehow

And Finland deserved to qualify as well, she sang great and the staging was among my top 5 from this SF

Also imo this semifinal was much more competitive than what we'll see on Thursday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Do I get paid since I basically did your job Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Ugh just saw who qualified but I haven't seen the performances yet, I will watch those later.  WAS BELGIUM GOOD?

WTFFF @ Poland, Cyprus, and Azerbaijan qualifying and no Georgia or Iceland?? t.ears

I did get 9/10 right based on my predictions on the other thread, so yay? lol the only one I didn't expect to get in was Cyprus. GARBAGE. Well someone has to be last place amirite?? (mostly cuz I feel sorry for Germany and I dont want them to be last again lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:32 pm

I agree, probably Cyprus got votes from Greece (the guy was in the Greek X-factor some years ago) and Armenia.

Finland and Iceland had no support from other Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway), so it could be the reason why they did not make it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Belgium was good, but I think she is a bit inexperienced, so that showed while she was on stage;
I wanted to go there, shake her and tell her she'll be fine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Are you assigning countries randomly again for SF2 or can I pick one or two more? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 4:40 pm

NO! You have more of an idea than the rest lol RANDOMISE IT, THANNY! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Just watched clips of Belgium's performance, she was not very good, looks like she was about to start crying. And I am reading comments online that the hosts were terrible lol

I mean, I didnt watch it so I dont know but I think Ukraine was at a disadvantage after last year's show was so good and had stellar hosts. The bar was set too high I guess?

Still bitter that Georgia didn't make it. So funny that last year I was rooting for both Cyprus and Georgia and this year I want Cyprus to gtfo and give its spot to Georgia lolol
Back to top Go down
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 am

People there report it's one of the most badly organised Eurovisions of the last decade.

lots of technical issues and the hosts are a bit... not suitable for the presentation of a big event like that.

Anyway, what's important is the music and luckily, some of the songs were not affected by the obstacles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Wed May 10, 2017 6:14 am

I thought they were fine. They were what you expect from Eurovision. Pure cheese Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Wed May 10, 2017 8:56 am

I liked them but I agree with Henry about the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Wed May 10, 2017 5:52 pm

WE WANT TO KNOW WHO GETS WHAT COUNTRY FROM SEMI FINAL 2 AND OH SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN THIS TO BE IN CAPS BUT NOT STOPPING NOW LOL. DIVIDE US UP, BIG LAD. IS IT DONE ON RANDOM.ORG?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Wed May 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Amg is Portugal still in? I'M IN IT TO WIN.

And idk where he is, I left him some messages on skype like, two months ago, and he never messaged me back Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:33 am

EnnJaySee wrote:
WE WANT TO KNOW WHO GETS WHAT COUNTRY FROM SEMI FINAL 2 AND OH SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN THIS TO BE IN CAPS BUT NOT STOPPING NOW LOL. DIVIDE US UP, BIG LAD. IS IT DONE ON RANDOM.ORG?

YES! STAY TUNED, I'M DOING IT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:55 am

And here it goes!

Cherry, Merriska and Turner, you guys have no songs for SF2, therefore, you automatically get one randomly to even things out.

There we are:

Cherry picks yodeling Romania!
Merriska picks the opening act of the night, Serbia!!

And finally, Turner gets Malta!

Now the rest of us, we all get to pick one country more. At the end of this stage, we should all have two countries each and two lucky bastards will get a third country!

First up, Cherry with the guy from Croatia!!!

Tara with the girls from the Netherlands! Is she happy with that?!?

Dana with San Marino's sweetheart, Valentina Monetta who represents her country for the fourth time!

Henry gets Austria's cutie pie, Nathan Trent!

Turner picks Belarus!

Thanny goes on with Ireland!

Merriska's second country in this semifinal is Israel, a song with a strong ethnic vibe!

And finally, Neil gets the beauty from Switzerland, who also happens to be a big cheese lover!

There you go, now, two of us will get an additional country!

Henry and Cherry, please step forward!

Henry, the country you get is Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia!

Which means, Cherry, you get to be represented by Henry and everyone else's leftovers, Norway!

So that's it! Good luck everybody, let's make this a great semifinal and hope for the best outcome for the Grand Final on Saturday!

Tonight at 9, CET!

Enjoy the show and Celebrate Diversity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 am

I should have looked up the odds before picking lol Lithuania 125/1 ugh! Can't rememeber what Switzerland was. Sure it's just a bit of fun anyway. Hoping for more ridiculous acts tonight like Montenegro. That was hilarious. The helicopter with his hair Laughing surprised he didn't take off.

I honestly don't understand the appeal of Portugal. It's drab, it's not even in English, is it? He looks so weird and creepy and those hand movements. How can that be one of the favourites? Laughing Eurovision is about energy and being fun, being able to dance like a crazy person to the utter cheesy tunes. All you do watching that performane is stare and wonder wtf this is about. I hope that doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:04 pm

I am gonna try to watch while I clean my room lol. CMON AUSTRIA and BULGARIA woooo
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Yet another women who came straight from her wedding, God they take Eurovision seriously, don't they? Laughing fuck the honeymoon, this is what it's all about! Not a bad song from Serbia. Oh look her new hubby is dancing with her, how sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Oh taht wasnt so bad. I didnt like it originally but the performance was good.  8/10

time for my bae awwww hes so cute
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Nathan looks like my mate Gavin. The Gavster! Wait, isn't this Austria? Lol he's running on air. How corny. Pure corn in the cob this lad. Sounds like the sort of song teen girls would bop along to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Why is this not a front runner?! Eurovision, I don't get you. This song is sooo good...UGH. WHATEVS

He was a little off vocally but I'll forgive him. 9/10

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Lol believe me that girl would never have to dance alone Laughing hottie. Quite a fun tune. Got a good beat to it. That probably means it's shit and will not qualify since the ones I like tend to fail. Bye sexy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:22 pm

CATCHY AF!!! The most dance-able song this year, I love it. Good performance too! My favorite performance so far. I dont know if shes actually singing though? lol 9/10

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Oh God she thinks she's Celine Dion Laughing so dramatic. I'm tearing up. Can't be too mean, they said she has tried 10 times to represent Malta and got it on the 11th time lol you go gurlfraaand! Chase your dreams!! *waves little Malta flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!   

Back to top Go down

Which Eurovision Song Contest 2017 country are you - 2017 Edition!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next