Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 pm

I think of it as being symbolic of the severe ownage she suffered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:26 pm

rofl @ them sneaking into production camp. I have never heard that story. Is that how James hurt his finger and got evacuated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Yes lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:20 pm

that is hilarious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 pm

And in Panama a brick of cocaine washed up on the shore and Aras and Shane were going to take some to go Super Saiyan in the challenges, but the producers confiscated it....though not before Shane smashed a piece off and ran into the forest with it and had to be hunted down lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:19 pm

I never heard that one either!! so funny. not surprising at all for Shane. he was on the brink of going postal any second because of his substance withdrawals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:34 am

95. Brandon Hantz

Brandon is another one who actually should never have been on this show because of his mental instability, so I'll try not to be too harsh on him as a person. I more hate the produces and what they were trying to accomplish in a) casting him and b) saying what they thought good TV was when they brought him back a second time. He was insane, though, and not in a good way. He acted like Mikayla was some awful temptress for like... walking around in her bathing suit. His views towards women were kind of creepy and he was a huge proponent of the weird cultiness that his tribe had. My specific memories of Brandon are kind of limited I honestly remember less of South Pacific than pretty much any other season because it was kind of a rehash of the season before it, except with slightly better characters. It was a very dark era in Survivor indeed, and I'm glad we've escaped it. Not until after Caramoan, though, which Brandon was the exact same, if not more uncomfortable to watch. I hated Phillip and his whole harem too, but Brandon basically getting removed from the game to prevent physically attacking him is a bottom 5 moment of all time for me. Everything Brandon represents and was associated with is stuff that would've made me stop watching the show for good, had it persisted. I hope he's doing better in life now, though.

94. Brad Culpepper

Brad could rise or fall a few spots, depending on how this season turns out. I absolutely hated Brad in BvW. He was an aggressive, patronizing bully who never should've been on the season (because who tf even is Monica). Brad is another person whose mere existence on the show represents stuff that I can't tolerate. Monica's big deal when she was cast was that she was an NFL wife, so when I was that her last name was Culpepper, I assumed that her husband was Daunte Culpepper, pretty famous QB from the early 2000's but nope. Brad Culpepper. So they cast this mid-level NFL player's wife, she goes early, they bring her back just to get him on the show, where he's a terrible black hole of awful the whole time before he's mercifully booted early. It still bums me out that Candice lost to him on RI. Instead of leaving him in his irrelevant pre-merge boot world where he belongs, CBS desperately did whatever they could to get him back, first putting him on the Cambodia poll, where he gets mercifully declined. Unfortunately, he was brought back for Game Changers (even though his impact on the game was like, nonexistent), and now we're subject to his awful alliance of awful, his constant droning about Monica and his redemption story that nobody cares about, and cruising through practically unopposed while taking out people far superior to him like Malcolm and Hali. Gross. He wouldn't have made the cut for my list if CBS didn't insist on bringing him back, but here we are  Rolling Eyes

93. JT Thomas

ok I detest JT but this intro is pretty great.

JT has this awful habit of ALWAYS siding with the worst people and taking out/going after/tanking the games of people way better than him. In recent years I've been able to put words to the importance of siding with The Right People and against The Wrong People, and JT is always someone who fails as bad as they possibly can. He cut Sydney over Taj, Tyson over Sierra, he booted Steph over team James/Amanda/Rupert, then he flips and instead of taking out a waste of space like James, he boots Cirie, then promptly goes back and boots Tom over James EVEN THOUGH JAMES CAN BARELY WALK, goes on a tirade against Candice for no reason at all, literally hands Russell a HII, gets Malcolm booted over SIERRA DAWN THOMAS, then tries to boot Michaela (with some sort of racist undertones in his logic) before Sandra mercifully slit his throat for us all. He's a certified season ruiner who I hope has ruined his legacy enough that the show will never try to invite back. When JT wasn't smug and awful and going after all of the best people, he was really boring and still managed to suck up way too much airtime. I thought that JT wasn't too terrible prior to this season, but he really cemented himself in my bottom 10 with his Game Changers nonsense. see you never.

92. Tony Vlachos

Tony is someone who I could actually appreciate/tolerate if a) they took his overbearing edit down from a 10 to like a 6 and b) if they didn’t give him eight million idols. Despite him basically being another Russell Hantz, he had the capacity to be more fun and lively and dynamic than Russell Hantz, and had the capacity to bring good momentum to the show. Unfortunately, these things didn't happen. Tony was one of the most forced, overbearing, and tiresome characters ever, and it all happened in a season that had a ton of potential outside of him. Like, on paper, Cagayan is amazing. Lots of blindsides and power shifts, big characters all making it to the end, a surprise Final 2, but Tony's presence was such that I couldn't really enjoy any of it. He was a really dark cloud over the whole season with his constant confessionals about how he's a mastermind and hiding in a spy shack and running around with his little Napoleon complex, and the worst part is that his nonsense was rewarded with a win, because of how pathetic Woo was. He basically furthers the case to production and to the Survivor fanbase as a whole that idols are somehow good gameplay, it's good to make BIG BOLD MOVES to your closest allies and you don't have to suffer any consequences, and I just can't support that. Thankfully he got rekt by Sandra at the very beginning of Game Changers before he, Brad, and JT could make this season even more unbearable than it already is O_O

91. Terry Deitz

Terry used to be way at the bottom of my list, but these nine men below him have made Terry seem TAME. Don't get me wrong, Terry is a smug, condescending, old boring white dude who has no concept of how the game actually works and he thinks he's better than everyone ("you should've taken the Navy guy!" Rolling Eyes  ) - he totally deserves every ounce of hate he gets. But his presence absolutely made Panama way better. Casaya was one of the best tribes/majority alliances of all time. Half of them were constantly on the brink of being shipped off to an insane asylum but they STILL managed to get their crap together and vote as a majority all the time because they hated Terry so much. that's priceless. It was seriously beautiful to see him get owned and shot down by Casaya at every single point that they could, and then once his BS idol finally expired, he got booted and left us with a Final 2 of two lazy young millennials who don't know anything about hard work or integrity or whatever. praise be. Terry was despicable but the momentum that he brought to the season made it better, which can't really be said of a lot of people below him, and he got his comeuppance in a beautiful way, also unlike a lot of the people below him. Then in his second appearance, he was still smug and gross, but he was on the outside the whole time and was about to get run over by a bus led by <3 Kelley Wentworth <3 before he had to leave the game because of a family emergency. I feel pretty confident that if he ever comes back for a third time, he won't make it far because he's that incompetent. Hopefully he'll get owned by some young mactress who he hates again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:36 am

lol @ Alexis and her limp. I have heard that James/Alexis/Erik snuck into production's camp and stole some food but I have never heard anyone say that James' finger injury was from that. He could easily get that anywhere at camp after having waterlogged hands. I have heard that Alexis injured her leg that way though, which is hilarious to me because I imagine Mark Burnett walking up on them and whacking her with a club thinking that she is a thieving vagrant.

Brandon - ugh yes another Hantz. They have left such negative stains on every season they have been in. It is no surprise that S19, S22, S23 and S26 have so many problems and not even the amazing cast of S20 could prevent Russell from ruining that season.

Brad - oh man I forgot that he was one of the rejected bottom 20 from that terrible american idol-esque segment where Jeff yelled out the fan voting results. If we were going to have an irrelevant premerge sports star then why couldn't we have Cliff Robinson?

JT - yes he is a true season ruiner and has amazingly and consistently bad taste in people. I also think he is a self-aggrandising bigot.

Tony - Yes agreed again. My least favourite thing about him is how universally overrated he is. He is now the gold standard answer for all dud mactor recruits when they are asked "Which past survivor will you play like?". He has repeatedly been referenced in seasons since Cagayan (eg. players randomly mentioning him at tribal council) and Jeff Probst keeps rambling about how AMAZING he is and how the spy shack was revolutionary O___________O. I'm pretty sure Boo did that in Fiji and for both of them it was totally inconsequential and was a canon fodder scene that weirdly became a large part of each of their legacies. Even earlier than that Sandra did that in Pearl Islands and actually managed to use it successfully unlike this gross deep sea blob in a tank top that we have to hear about all the time.

Terry - He is a great example of the horrible survivor white alpha dad archetype and in a different season could have been so much harder to watch. Luckily the way Casaya dealt with him made him bearable and he definitely was a necessary part of EI. lol @ Danielle voting him out. It would have been even better if he gave her the idol at F4 and she used it on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:39 am

there are tons of really great irrelevant pre-merge boots for both men and women (some of whom will show up on this ranking later on ^_^) but Jeff has the worst taste in them. The ones he put on the Cambodia list were Brad, Max Dawson, Mikayla Wingle, and Stephanie Valencia O______O seriously?!?!

can you imagine how outraged Jeff would've been if Danielle had taken Terry's idol then booted him at F4?!? that would've been 2 good 2 be tru.

actually wait a second. something I completely forgot about Terry but am just remembering now is that he is sort of the reason that F3's exist now 0______________0 Jeff always said that they made the switch because "it's too easy to boot the better person at F3 and bring the goat to the end" which is NONSENSE. Terry only made it that far because he won immunity a million times, so if he can't win the last one, why is he suddenly robbed of the million dollars? ugh I hate Probst. Does he realize that it was season FIVE before the winner of the last immunity challenge actually won? Does he realize that 9/15 of the people who won the last challenge went on to lose the final vote? That's more than half! The only times you can agree with Jeff that the winner took out the big threat at F3 were Amazon and sort of Palau but Ian also sort of voted himself out so w/e. Yes, Rudy, Kathy, Terry, Cirie, etc. were all voted out at F3 but the people who booted them lost!!!

ok this makes me heated. Terry deserves his bottom 10 spot for subjecting us to years of inherently worse TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 am

also spoilers for the next 5 women: (I forgot to do this for this group of men lol oops)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:08 pm

I love Stephanie Valencia lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:33 pm

95. Natalie Tenerelli

It may seem random that Natalie Tortellini is in my bottom 10 women of all time, but her offenses are great and numerous. First of all, her enabling of Rob steamrolling through Redemption Island was worse than anyone except for maybe Phillip. She showed zero trace of having a spine at all for the whole season. Everyone openly talked about how she was Rob’s puppet and extra vote, and she did absolutely nothing to change that. There was one time that Steve or whoever was talking to Ashley trying to get her over on Zapatera’s side and I kid you not Natalie went and tattled on Ashley to Rob like a little five year old. Such a gross moment that was so indicative of her gross presence on an awful season. Secondly, there are many young UTR mactresses that Jeff, production, and the casual viewing audience love to crap on and say they’re useless, wastes of space, pawns, etc. and I love a lot of said young mactresses (spoilers) and completely disagree with Jeff and crew’s sexism, but Natalie is EXACTLY what all the haters take issue with. She is such a discredit to her demographic. Thirdly, she took up a spot on the Cambodia poll that very easily could’ve gone to someone way BETTER (read: anyone except both Sierras, Denise, and Shambo) so that’s annoying. Fourthly, Survivor has a reputation of casting ~epic~ Natalies (more spoilers) and she has ruined that legacy as well. I know a lot of people have the opposite of strong opinions on Natalie Pepperoni but I do, and I hate her. May she never come on our screens again.

94. Taj Johnson-George

Taj is someone who was pretty popular among casuals but also pretty popular at places like Sux for being an animated and vocal older black woman who cackles with lightning flashing behind her or whatever. Which is normally great and all that except Taj sucks. Nobody ever calls Taj on this but she is ALL talk. She would give these “epic" “winner" confessionals and say things like “are you ready to shake this game up?” or “we can pull off the biggest heist in Survivor history!!!” and then go and do NOTHING. She faded into obscurity and hardly cared about the game after the merge. and it wasn’t just the edit, I remember reading interviews saying that Taj visibly just wasn’t anywhere near as invested after the merge or so. She confirmed this herself in one interview I read where she literally said that she had fun and everything “but I wish I didn’t last as long as I did.” That is so obnoxious and a huge slap in the face to <3 Sydeity <3 who she had no reason to stay over, as well as Tyson, Coach, Debbie, etc. Then after she gets booted she has the audacity to go and dismissively clap her at JT and Stephen on the jury like she has a bone to pick with them and as if she weren’t just doing that for the drama of it all. Gross. So, in summary, she’s all talk, has nothing to back it up, and was admittedly kind of a fake, and she somehow gets a pass for all of this from Survivor fans everywhere. It is a travesty that nobody else recognizes her awful and I kind of wish I ranked her lower.

93. Tina Wesson

Once upon a time, this would’ve been a #controversial update, but I think people have since realized that Tina kind of sucks/was never really that special? I listened to an interview a few years ago where <3 Kelly Goldsmith <3 said that Tina was the worst winner from the first ten seasons lol <3 Tina at her best was a boring MORP presence (in a season FULL of MORP borewhores) and at her worst was a jealous, sanctimonious, bitter old frau who disguised all of her atrocious behavior behind wanting to see “good people” succeed. and America ate it up. blah. I’m not even going to get into her gameplay here but let me just say that she isn’t a standout winner in any regard. Especially not when it comes to good storyline, because I blame her first and foremost for the suckage of post-Jerri Australia. It was as bland and beige as the end of Africa except way worse, ranging from tedious to vomit-inducing. After mercifully being booted first in All-Stars, the producers STILL decided to bring her back for BvW, when there would’ve been so many other great old school contestants to choose. I hardly remember anything about her this season except a) coming back from Redemption, b) her final words where she lamented not joining Queen Sandra as the only two-time winner (barf), and c) the duel where it came down to just her and Katie. I don’t have much of an opinion on Katie other than the fact that she showed some real cajones by drawing rocks at F6, but I thought Tina beating her daughter at a game she’s already played twice (and won once) was kind of… off-putting. I mean I guess I can’t hate on anyone for trying to win too much because it’s the point of the game but like, when it comes down to you and your daughter and you’re way older and have already won a million bucks from the game… again, I don’t know. Something is off about that whole situation. Thankfully we were spared from her winning again and seeing the first winner that came as a result of RI O___________O also can we talk about how every single time she talks about Survivor in public she always trashes the young, pretty girls and criticizes them for being slutty or whatever? She’s got the biggest grudge ever against Parvati and it’s gross. ugh I’m done. Many more people have articulated why Tina is awful better than I have so idk what more needs to be said.

92. Dawn Meehan

oh how I wish Dawn had never been cast on Caramoan. When I first saw the cast for that season, I didn’t know whether or not to scream, cry, laugh in disbelief, quit the show, or all of the above. Dawn was a random nice older lady that didn’t really do anything except cry from an unremarkable cast in an even more unremarkable season. I had vaguely positive feelings for her during the season but nothing nearly important enough to make any sort of lasting impact. There are many people that I blame for the atrocity that ended up being Caramoan, and Dawn is not innocent. In the beginning she went and formed one of the worst alliances of all time with Phillip, Andrea, and Cochran, and they together inflicted so much tedium on the rest of the season with their respective antics. I was over Dawn’s crying over feeling bad about turning on people way before the whole Brenda ordeal, but let’s break down why the Brenda boot was so awful. First of all, Brenda went through this epic transformation where she was actually sweet, genuine, and openly loving and caring, to the point where she gave away her loved one visit to everybody else. Mind you this was AFTER Brenda saved Dawn’s teeth when Dawn was on the brink of quitting. So Brenda went far above and beyond personal favors to Dawn, yet Dawn couldn’t even give her one more round, which is kind of the unspoken rule with over the top kind gestures like that. I get that Brenda could’ve been a huge jury threat blah blah but Dawn TANKED her own game in this process because this made her look awful in the eyes of everybody. Let’s not forget that the editors completely under edited Brenda for the entire season because they didn’t want the viewing audience to be so outraged. Even with Brenda only being featured in like four episodes despite making it to day 36 with an epic backstory, Brenda STILL almost won fan favorite. So screw you editors and screw you Dawn. Also she basically handed Cochran the win with that move which Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but we’ll get more to that when it comes to Cochran’s write-up, I guess.

91. Julia Sokolowski

Juliantichrist Wrong. She was well on her way to being an irrelevant young woman who sparked nothing in me other than vague annoyance for taking herself too seriously and saying that she wished she could’ve brought her phone to the island so she could go on Instagram, and then the F9 episode happened O_O Let’s go back to what I was saying about how important it is to me, as a viewer, that one sides with The Right People instead of The Wrong People. Jason and Scot are two of the wrongest Wrong People to ever work together. Like I’m surprised they escaped my bottom 10, they’re that awful (spoilers), and she just flipped over at first opportunity just so she can “play both sides” or whatever. Thankfully everybody (except Debbie rofl <3) saw straight through it and she may have been booted right away had she not won immunity. She clearly made that move just to “make a splash” on the show, gain some sort of notoriety, show that this 19 year old sorority girl is here to play or whatever, but it was unoriginal and we all saw right through it. Thankfully Aubry lured Tai away from the two headed monster that was Jason and Scot because Julia was trying to get Tai to play his idol so that the three of them could stay even longer O____O but then she was even more outed and was left with no choice but to stick with Jason lol so owned. I was ready to be so pissed at her for her weirdly aggro jury speech to Michele but then she voted for Michele and Michele won so I calmed down a bit, but it was still annoying. Julia is a few spots higher than Natalie because she actually did something, even if was awful and a desperate attempt for infamy, so she gains a few points over her fellow vanilla 19 year old. but not that much more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:56 pm

How fucking DARE YOU, Tina and Taj are great.

jk you're allowed to think that way. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Just curious, why all the negativity? Lol why not do a top 100 best players or sometihng? Would be much better. I don't know you but what is the purpose of all the moaning about all the Survivor players you think suck? Lol what does it achieve? Not having a dig, just genuinely don't understand the need for it. Gotta let sun into your heart Laughing life is about focusing on the good things, not the bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Since it's a top 100 of players that had the most impact good or bad, I'm assuming once we get into the top half it'll be people he adores/thinks are goddesses. They're not all going to be hated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:00 am

I wanna see your list, even a top 10 (5 men, 5 women) and bottom 10 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:26 am

Tina and Taj being great is a myth~

a top 100 players would be boring. plus it varies so much from season to season, so it's hard to see some objective measure for "good" except for if they won, and I hate that measure, because there have been so many terrible winners.

It's negative because we're talking about my 10 least favorite men and women of all time so far. The feelings on the men will stay pretty negative for a while longer, but the opinions on the women get slightly better after this, and by the time we reach the early 60s it'll be pretty much all positive things to say. it'll be a bit longer than that for the men though LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Misandry! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 2:51 am

Just discovered this thread so haven't read it all yet, but I stopped to comment wtf when I saw Russell at 100. I don't get it. So you're not biasing on whether or not you like said person, but simply based on being "iconic" and you really put him there? WHATEVER, BIASSSSSS Razz I'd say Russell is definitely top half material, probably even top 20. He has just as many (if not more) haters as he does fans, but he was a BIG character in back to back seasons.

edit: Read the first few, and I happened to love all of Rodney's Tom Brady references tyvm <3 also, while I agree he is douchey sometimes, he is also totally hilarious and I kinda liked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 am

thanks for stopping in, Cherry! I'll get my next updates soonish.

This is how it worked. I made a list of the 100 most iconic men and women. Meaning if you were to choose 100 men and 100 women who made the biggest mark on the franchise/my viewing experience of it, who would they be? So I took THAT list and then ranked everyone. So everything you see henceforth is just how much I like them. Does that make sense?

There are definitely some pretty random people on each top 100 list, which I can address if anyone has any beef with someone like, Lucy Huang LOL, making this list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 9:07 am

Lol Lucy. Fail. Someone should do a ranking list of top 10 worst first boots or something Laughing hmm, worst first boot...maybe someone like Chicken (who actually calls themself that?), the guy who refused to help and gave back talk to his team. Dumbest shit I've ever seen. His DAYUM outburst was funny though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 9:13 am

idk if a single first boot made this list other than people in returning player seasons but some of my favs include <3 Wendy Jo <3, Semhar, Nadiya, So, and Darnell. Some of my least favs include Debb, Diane, Timber Tina, Chicken, Zane, and David.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 9:33 am

Semhar lol so cringe, her poetry. So just alienated herself with that early twist and didn't play it well, made herself a target. Darnell was robbed. He made one mistake and they got rid of him over Alecia, awful. Debb was a social outcast and didn't fit in. Tina was much the same but she brought survival skills to the plate. Someone like Melinda should have gone first who offered nothing but got on better with the other women. Zane was a strange one. He wanted to play but just played really stupid and David was a bonehead. A small team of 6 and your first move is to target your best physical asset? Dumb, bye bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 am

Semhar lol she would've brought so much more life to SP. I hope she's doing ok in life. I think she got a DUI after Survivor or something? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   Fri May 05, 2017 10:48 am

No idea lol I don't remember a lot about her but I rememeber after they lost the first challenge she said she felt sort of bad and Jim asshole Rice got on her case in front of everyone. Some shit like "I don't feel sorta bad, I feel sorta bad if I spill some milk. I'm devastated right now" Oh shut up, Jim lol. I applaud people who step up early on and do a part of a challenge that involves just you or just you and one other. That's brave but others just use it as a reason to put the target on them should they lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)   

Back to top Go down

Jack ranks top 100 iconic Survivor men & women (55-51 MEN updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next