Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Lol she sort of reminds me of Marie, only with pink hair. I hope she does well. They have a great mix of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sat May 06, 2017 2:07 pm

you rooting for a tribe you havent seen yet thats silly imo you should give all 16 of them a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sat May 06, 2017 7:51 pm

You were right, May May. There's redemption island. I only wish it was 18 or 20. 16 isn't enough for me but maybe with redemption there will be more time to get to know people. It's been ages since a redemption island season. I wonder what Rob C and Stephen will make of it Laughing they will be reviewing each episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 7:10 am

GOT IT!

Episode 1:

http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/vidto.me/15067469
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 8:53 am

neil you got a different link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 am

Episode 1:
http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/thevideo.me/15067475

Episode 2:
http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/thevideo.me/15067561

I will have to watch tonight. Looked at the first minute or so. Game onnn Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 7:19 pm

SPOILERS OF THE EPISODE UP AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED YET

omg that voice. It's...very different lmao. This will take some getting used to.

omg that voice again. She sounds vaguely drunk. Maybe I'm not used to kiwi accents. I'm pretty used to Aussie accents.

omg at this guy wearing Jeff's exact outfit.

Yay they're playing the full intro with the names, I miss these. Pink hair <3.

Shannon's superfan-ness <3.

Their faces looked disappointed at 100,000$ instead of a millon.

Omg don't announce you're going to be the villian to everyone on the beach.

Hannah having pink hair and being a plus sized model and a teacher who roller-derby's. <3

Why do we have to call everyone up in the second team? Isn't it obvious they're all on the same tribe? lol

omg double boot. Shit just got real.

Poor purple team being robbed.

Giving this knife away is probably a very bad idea.

Can't tell if this direct approach is working well or if people are just shy.

aww this poor crab.

Dee is giving me Wendy Jo/Debb vibes, I wonder if this is on purpose and means she's out soon.

Pretty sure this is on purpose.

It is wayyy too soon to assume you're going to final 4 lol

Snake symbolism!

Well this has been very unclear and confusingly edited. I have no strong inkling over who's leaving.

I still don't know the name of the host.

This questioning is decent, we'll see how it improves when there's more to talk about.

FUCK THIS TRIBE. She didn't even do anything like give away a knife or act shady and she wasn't acting weak, she was helping build shit all day. Where did this assumption of being weak come from? You all can choke.

ahem. Anyway.

I can barely remember anyone's name on this tribe lol.

"I don't believe you" Ha!

Jesus Lee, that is the most generic answer I ever heard.

"This is a tribe of heroes" How do you know that? It's been like 2 days, don't get self-righteous on me lmao.

I understand this one, but I'm still bummed cuz she was the most interesting person on this tribe. Stop looking like you're devastated, y'all did this.

"I did NOT see that one coming" Kiwi host, are you high?

Wow they didn't cut out them singing Billy Joel.

"I feel sick" Girl, you're on the wrong show lol.

Wait I just remembered Redemption Island is a thing on this show. Maybe one of them will get to come back...probably not though, they'd probably have to win like 6 duels.

67 minutes is too long
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD'VE VOTED OUT KNIFE GIRL FIRST, NOW SHE'S SICK.

THEY AGREE WITH ME.

How did these people read this and not put together that was Redemption Island?

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY REDEMPTION ISLAND. JESUS

YAYYYY HANNAH. I don't hate Redemption Island anymore.

Omg poor Dee, following all the blogs and podcasts that exist. I didn't want anyone to lose here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Lol were you typing that up as you watched? I've watched both episodes. What the hell is with going after Tom for no apparent reason? That is so dumb and irritating,

Episode 2:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Well if multiple people noticed Tom was getting in good with men on the other tribe then he could be seen as a potential flipper later. Idk. It didn't seem like anyone had that great of a reason for people to go after them besides maybe Izzy giving away stuff they earned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 7:48 pm

i cannot see this the link gives,me a virus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 08, 2017 8:24 pm

oh good, this one's the normal 45 minutes. I'm bad at marathonning, I'm the worst nerd ever.

That's great Sala, it's too bad you didn't learn it before you actually voted her out lol.

Fuck off Shay.

What's with the Tom hate though? Wouldn't you say in hindsight you should've gotten Izzy? lol

GUIIIILT.

*40, Avi. 40.

It's weird having it be day 3 and having people out already.

This digging in tree for food has reminded me that it's weird that no one's even tried to look for an idol yet.

"Captain Sparrow". I'm not going to let you near any rum then.

Don't target the old people just for being old ass, at least wait until they've proven they're not up to snuff.

Sala's pretty cool, he seems chill.

I wonder if this premiere got good ratings.

Poor Nate.

NZ really doesn't give af about paying for songs, now they're doing the nae nae lmao.

TREEMAILLLLL.

I still don't know the host's name.

I don't have much to say about this challenge.

gj Hermosa.

Sala's voice is so soothing.

So many names popping out.

Tony hasn't really been shown doing anything to ruin the positivity of the group? This editing needs work lol.

Shay, you can't vote off both lol

Why don't you all just vote Izzy? Wasn't she sick?

It wasn't exactly subtle.

Wording it that way was not the best way to go about that.

At this point I feel like Tony's going.

Also lol at the transitions to commercials being all these different people dancing.

After this is done I'm looking up the Wiki and seeing the name of the host lol.

Who spelled his name with an I?

Who voted for Avi?

Wtf is this? lol

Yeah, that was pretty obvious. Well, Hannah's probably done too then cuz he's pretty beast.

OMG I LOVE THAT CHALLENGE I'M SO GLAD THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue May 09, 2017 6:21 am

I hate how stuff that happened before the game even started was a factor right at the start. So was Tom seen to be nodding to other people at Ponderosa or something who ended up on the other team? That just wound me up, right off thebat, up against it for something we coudln't even see.

The early boots just seem so obvious and predictable. I would have had Hannah and Tony in my top 5 boots along with Barb and Nat who are on the outs on the other team. Dull lol. Also, are there even idols? Not even sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue May 09, 2017 12:50 pm

I don't know, I just assumed there would be. Maybe they don't lol.

I just realized I never looked up the name of the host.

*google*

Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue May 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Haha God knows. An underwhemling start but will stick with it. I hope Tony rips them apart when he sees them at redemption haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Looks like he did in the next time segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 pm

That's what Ii meant Laughing would be funny to see him tear into them. Was annoying. It should have been Izzy the first vote and it should have been her the second as well. Imagine a player in US giving the other team something from the day 1 raid lol. She did right by stealing the stuff, but to then try to give them something, bad move. Should have cost her like it cost Dee owning up to being the villain if it meant winning. Also Shay was behind her and put her hand up, but that got totally overlooked for some reason and Dee got all the heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 10:22 am

Don't forget, May May Laughing new episodes up. Hope Tony goes nuts at them at at Rredemption haha. I will be watching tonight after football.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Can I have the links? lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm

I didn't think you needed them Laughing

Only Episode 3 is up so far, 4 will be up later on. See if this works.

http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/vidto.me/15095056
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 1:13 pm

or

http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/thevideo.me/15095052
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm just being a bit lazy Razz That and clicking around this site seems to trigger a lot of popups so the more direct to the link the better. Every time I have to pause and get another pop up I get a bit nervous this'll be the one that plants some browser hijacker :suspect:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Little do you know, I planted that months ago Laughing lol joke. Your fine as long as you have antivirus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 pm

So it was you that put that one I had back in March for a week! It was so hard to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Haha I'm a bad'n, aren't I? Razz don't you have antivirus? I have Norton, it's £40 or something per year but it's reliable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon May 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Of course I do, but I don't pay for it. I have plain basic protection. Starting episode now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   

Back to top Go down

Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next