Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Do you still need me to post them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:15 pm

No. I can go to the site, still no 13 or 14.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 pm

I usually just check on Monday and watch both together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 am

Well 13 is up now, 14 will be later, I'll watch them both then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:14 pm

May Mmay did you watch? If so, read below. Hey that rhymed.

Lol at mafia queen Barb Laughing so funny. She is just begging to get blindsided. You can sense it. Bummed Sala lost the duel. Mike is going to be very hard to beat. You'd have to think he'll return. So happy Tom won the immunity and Jak left. That's the outcome I wanted, since it makes Tom less of a threat now. Avi's strop was annoying. You can be bitter but don't react like that and isolate yourself and basically give up. Poor sport. I thought more of him. It's a game about deception. You can't just play it straight, be a nice guy and you'll win. Glad Jak is out, he just isn't funny. I was sat with a grumpy face at his tribal outfit lol, not funny to me. It's just someone who wants attention and isn't playing the game properly.

Episode 14 is up, it wasn't last night so I will watch it tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:11 pm

So I guess that was the Tom epiosde lol. Another win and got his way with the vote as well. It was a little confusing with all the names flying around but what I took from it was that Tom worked Avi well, enough to convince him to break Shannon and Shay up who had become very close but mafia Barb has missed a trick here, or any of of the others for that matter:

Tom wants Shannon, Barb knew this, so why not approach Shay and Shannon, plus Nate who didn't want Shannon gone either. There's a 4 right there to take out Avi, who nobody wants to go to the end with anyway. Honestly, these amateurs lol. I can't grasp why Barb and Nate went with what Tom (and Avi) eventually decided on. The only thing is Shannon wanted Barb out, she would have known this (from Nate I assume) so that's the only reason, but it was still an opportunity to take the power away from others and I think that's greater than just taking someone out that wanted you out. If you can mutually agree to work together to take power away, it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:25 pm

I didn't really have time to write anything too detailed, so...

Sala losing the duel
Jax leaving <3. Though I looked up kiwi people writing about the show and...apparently in New Zealand Jax has been a fan favorite and they think the show will lose something with him gone....interesting lol.

Seriously hope Shannon beats these guys, but I have a feeling she won't.

Barb turning from UTR mom with no chance to a gangster. <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Jax lol it's Jak! Tight ass Jak haha, fan favourite? That's a joke. How? He's a fool and the whole throwing that challenge was annoying, plus being aligned with the most obnoxious person in the game. The pair of them suck. It's so stupid how bitter these people are when a move goes against them, eh HELLO, do you know what game you're playing? Deal with it. They played you before you played them. Mike had better not be too hard on Shannon. He's said his bit now leave it there.

Ok now your game is done, I want a full report next week Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:44 pm

I will be less busy next week Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:24 pm

I wonder how many episodes we have left. I guess the winner of the next duel will return and from there it'll be final 6, 3 vote offs and then the final 3. If it was US version, 1 or 2 episodes lol but my guess is 4 more episodes, 3 minimum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:06 am

Episode 15 is up! Hopefully 16 later. Will check them out tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Poor Shannon being stuck on an island with all these boys anguish

Ty Avi for your exposition.

F3's flameangry

"I'm wondering if I should" Probably, since Barb has turned out to be a mob boss in disguise.

I hope she gets you next Tom lmao

Peanut butter and tomato? owo

The question is is keeping him to the end a good idea since he seems to be ok with everyone now

Well, ok everyone except Shay. lol

Jak, don't do that with your teeth. It's creepy.

He's stuttering really bad like he's lying even though he's not lmao

Heavy focus on that spider web

Damn, this poor bug

Horses <33

Hard to commentate on this part, everybody's filthy

But is it /really/ just one or are you going to ask more people?

I knew it, all you hosts are liars.

But what if they bond and decide they want to kill you? lol

I think Nate just threw him some shade.

What a nice place. Horses <3

Pool <33

That's...not really the best thing for you Barb, you'd get your ass kicked.

lmao at them not doing what Avi thought they'd do and just talking about video games.

"I want Shannon to win this battle and take out Mike" Me too, but I don't feel good about this.

Shannon </3

"Easiest the strongest girl competitor out here" Ouch.

PREVIEWS ARE DRAMATIC.

Yeeah, but can you beat your friend? That's a big part of it ya know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Lol what a fun episode. It felt like about 20 minutes but it was over an hour. I was so pissed at the Shay lie about Tom. Serously you've been on his back ALL THE LIVE LONG GAME. Why do you have it in for this guy so bad? It's tiresome. It'll be insufferable if she somehow won. Shocked at Barb basically not even caring about making F3, why? She should just go to be honest. We want competitors, not old biddies who sit in their hammock all day writing. Thousands would kill to play and here's somewho who gets to but doesn;t even care to win. Annoys me. Just leave.

The old mud reward. Good fun. Happy that Avi won one. The reward would be amazing. I was wondering if they'd have cola for me if I was there. I don't want no stinkin beer!! Laughing the food has made me hungry too!

The duel
Surprised them that the winner didn't get back in but in RI, the winner got back in at F5. You've gotta think it'll be Mike. All depends if Tom escapes the next vote. He's the only realistic competition to him. If he went next, that'd be one hell of a final battle Laughing

Preview was good. It could still go any way really. You have no idea who will go with who. Iit's nicely set up so that anybody could potentially side with anybody.

Episode 16 is up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Uh, I'm pretty sure you two are gonna be regarded as more villainous than she is since you're so arrogant lol

Snake symbolism!

"I'm just sick of Redemption, I just want it to be gone already" Me too lol

Avi, you might want to stop trusting your friend so much there.

If there was an idol Nate would be suspected of trying to look for one.

Shay making so many friends lmao.

This boot seems pretty obvious by now, I wonder if it'll be a red herring

Nate gets it.

A bit too obvious. I kinda hope she wins immunity just to fuck things up.

Avi, you're not really cut out for this.

Damn it, you ruined the suspense of what happens if she wins immunity by /announcing/ who you'd vote out instead, now no matter what it won't be a surprise.

Actually Shay it seems like /everyone/ wants to sit next to him at the end....which is a bad idea, but they still want to lol

I suck at commentating on challenges so yeah.

I was gonna be like "Golden booooys @_@", but he doesn't really have that edit at all. He has more of the snake one so that's an interesting change. Usually the 4-5 immunity win guys have that major hero complex thing.

Most people have never won an immunity challenge, chill lol

Oh shit maybe he did have a reason to be worried lmao

I thought Tom was your best friend.

Nate is so smart.

BARB, WTF!? I mean, I like Avi, but purposefully helping Avi and Tom get to the finals with no struggle is a terrible move.

Will both of you pls go away?

Retirement v-fuck you two.

He's so not built for this.

You gotta turn on some of your own eventually, you can't all make it lol

She's gonna be so pissed if he votes her.

Wait, where did Barb come into this? I thought the other target was Nate. Or Avi. Basically everyone lol

Well, bye Shay. I know you got a lot of flack for being aggressive with certain people and not always being the most trusting or trustworthy, but I'm glad they cast you and you placed high and were a fairly important character. It'll encourage them to cast more people with that kind of spirit and less Georgia's.

Tom is winner confirmed unless jury thinks he's too slippery and/or someone else pulls something big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Lol I couldn't follow much of that commentary. I should have posted last night. Forget most of what happened now Laughing Tom winning again, ACES lol. He'd be on redemption long ago without it, which sort of sucks, but through winning and being safe, he's layed some foundations and has good connections now. I like Avi but this whole good guy game is so old. It shows that it's the first season for NZ lol with people who want to play such a heroic game. You can't win doing that and mainly why nobody wants to sit with him at the end, until now that is. I don't think he can win any more. His whole argument was about loyalty and he doesn't have that any more, and knows it. Tom would beat him.

Barb won't win. I think Nate probably could if he could pull off a move before the end, otherwise he'll be the goat probably which isn't fair as he's been more tuned in than is given credit for. If Mike gets back in, he shouldn't win and I don't think he will. Nobody who got voted out yonks ago and had to win duels to get back in deserves to win. Winners played a good game, they do more than just win challenges. It's hard to pick a winner other than Tom lol. if he doesn't win, I think it'll be a disappointing winner. He had to survive the early days of Shay and others goign after him, made the swap, made more connections, broke connections, mended friendships lol, won challenges and finally managed to get Shay out. He's got to win this. If he doesn't win, I hope Nate does cos I like him. He's tuned in to what's going on and isn't afraid to play the game. That's what you want in a winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 pm

He does have a good foundation for a winner and it wouldn't be unsatisfying, but for some reason since the start I've totally got why he's come off as slippery and he still comes off that way Laughing

But he'll almost definitely win unless he loses a challenge and Avi smartens up that they should vote him out, but doesn't seem like that will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:40 pm

I kinda wanna see Tom not win an immunity, but still make it through game play. I'm not a fan of winners who needed to win to stay in, but I don't mind if Tom does since he's had heat on him the entire damn time lol poor guy. The only break he got was that period between the mix up and merge when he was in with the guys and Shay was out in the cold. He doesn't want Mike to come back, but if he does, it would appear he'd be a likely allie again, since Mike has very few other options. I'm not sure peopel realise Tom is the biggest threat to win now. I can't recall anybody saying he's a threat to win. Their desire to get him out has just come from the fact he's winning the challenges, so they're looking for the window to get rid of him so others stand a chance.

Lets see, F4, one more comes back, so there are two more vote offs before the end. Wow is that all? It seems further away for some reason. Not sure ow many more episodes there will be. It depends on how they do it. I'm thinking 2-3. So if Mike does come back, I think Tom is ok if he has he and Avi for finals but imagine this for a shocker, Mike comes back and aligns with Barb/Nate and all 3 go to the end. Former enemies Laughing at the last second take the game lmao that would suck so hard. You'd have the arrogant douche who just won challenges, Mafia Barb who made one good move but apparently doesn't care to win and Nate, who should win out of that trio. I can't see it. These peopel aren't as cutthroat as the US version, but it is their first season. I do believe Barb wants to help Avi and Tom go to the end and if Mike came back, he'd join them both in going to F3. He's be stupid to do so. The clear move would be to go with the other two, but Bbarb wouldn't do it, she'd not want him to make the end since she wants the deserving people with character to make it lol and doesn't really like Mike.

I've really enjoyed it anyway. Seems to have flown by but only about 3 weeks or so until Australian Survivor which I believe will be pretty hard fought this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 pm

It has been a nice refresher, though I still sometimes wish there were idols so there could be more of a will they or won't they surprise. Sometimes the boots are very obvious.

I think he's had heat on him the whole time cuz he comes off as shady Laughing I wouldn't want him around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:28 pm

How ruuuude!! You take that back!! Razz yeah idols are the major miss from the season. They don't blindside many lol I hope if they have a second season, idols will be introduced. You really need them. At least Australia has them. it's been a fun season but behind the times game wise. It's Survivor of 15 years ago lol.

Ths is like our own private little thread Laughing we should have a Corrie discussion thread too! Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 pm

corrie is only on hulu in the us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm

We could have one, though not a lot of people would be able to join in. lol I think you'll be happy to hear though that Rosie's supposed to leave again early 2018.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Lol sure nobody else really joins in this thread anyway. 2018, that is ages!!! I've been watching again for about 3 weeks and barely seen her. The Eva revenge story will be fun Laughing cheating pigs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Fucking Michael.

Fucking Barb, why you just give up, why you do this.

Mike actually has a point, Avi's possible winner edit has been crumbling hard the last few votes.

I would have never thought when this started Nate and Barb would be here at day 33

You're such an oldschool Borneo style guy Avi.

I almost want you to be blindsided at this point cuz you're being so stupidly trusting.

But I also kinda want you to get to FTC and get roasted for being so stupidly trusting and taking Tom. You sweet, stupid little man lol

"But he's too lazy" Oh my lol

I'm not good at challenge commentary.

Nate is very smart.

Crab races lmao

A stone lmao

I wonder if El Blanco clamming up before the finish line is actually a clever metaphor that Avi will choke at finals.

Is Red Rocket's sudden comeback foreshadowing that Nate will somehow crush everyone and pull off the win?

"Tom and I have both played very similar games" Which is why you should cut him you sweet, stupid man. He's gonna beat you.

I like how no one thinks Jak or Shay have a shot of coming back lol

Oh thank god the battle's finally here. lol

Classy exit Shay.

lol When it cut to Tom at first I was like Did she skip Avi?

lmao at them destroying shit and eating everything and now having nothing

Wtf, where did the horses come from?

Nate singing Please Mr Postman lol

Immunity challenge is a weird time to end it.

Aw they didn't bring out the actual loved ones

Holy crap that was actually close for once.

Yeeah this is a weird place to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Lol funny commentary. Ok first thing I noticed was early on. Avi says he hopes Shay will forgive him and understand, two minutes later he's saying how if Barb/Tom were to "backstab" him how upset he'd be LOL get a grip. So it's ok to betray someone but if they do it to you you won't understand, as you hope and expect the other person will? That really irritates me. Avi can't win. I like him less as we get close to the end.

The crab racing was so funny Laughing and the reward was such a fail. Tom what were you doing?!! Also the reward itself, FRIGGIN NUTS and stuff? I'd be like smh, I'm not taking part, I don; want flamin'nuts thank you, gross! I'd be like, do you have a nice steak or something? Laughing and Nate sining Mr Postman was hilarious.

I was happy that Shay lost, as her presence in the game in no way helps Tom, but it was a nice exit at least. Then the immunity. A surprise win. I was all set to put my arm int he air at another Tom win, but no lol. Then another classic NZ money saver. They couldn't fly all the loved ones out so here you go, HAVE A VIDEO OF THEM Laughing and then you're sort of thinking, is he about to say "well a video is nice, but in person is even better, Barb here's your family..." as they all run out from the woods but no, it's Survivor NZ Laughing

A strange place to end, and a worrying one lol. I knew Barb wouldn't stick to this helping Avi and Tom nonsense. Now the end is in sight, she surely wants to win. Tom is probably going to go next Sad but I'm not 100% sure because I don't see Avi doing it or he'd just be completely roasted for it, to burn your two losest allies is not the way to win, so we'd have a 2-2 potentially. Will see how it plays out but it's building up to an exciting climax.

I have episode 18 to watch next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Episode 18

Tom's drums and singing had me in bits Laughing that's exactly what I'm like, just loopy. I would ahve such fun with the cameras.

I wasn't overly shocked to see Nate go, the way it played out but he didn't appear to make much of a fight of it either. I don't think I like 2 people coming back in from redemption lol now we have a f5 when we just had a f4 Laughing

Bye Abraham. I mean Jak. I won't miss you lol.

Ugh at Mike the way he talks, like living on redemption is an actual case for why you should win, eh no, you got voted out ages ago. You suck at the game and they binned you. All you did was win challenges and schmooze the jurors passing through. I equally don't want to see Barb win just for all the talk about not wanting to make f3 and just help Avi and Tom get there. Gimme a break. Hhad she kept up maffia Barb then sure, credible winner, but not now. Nate too has gone down having went out with a whimper and Avi irritates me. His whole game is based around being this loyal and trusting figure but he's a hypocrite. He will backstab Shay and expect forgiveness but if he gets backstabbed, he throws a strop (like when Sala left) and then he even admitted to "potentially" we should have voted Tom out. It annoys me how he paints himself as this righteous being when he's not. Tom is the only credible winner in my opinion. He has to win. I don't want to see any of the other 4 win this.

Now the preview suggests Nate and Mike will try to woo Barb over. That is exactly the plan I had in mind for Mike. Who do you want to go to f3 with? Barb and Nate or Avi and Tom? No brainer. The question is will Barb go with them or stick with Avi and Tom and what reasons would she have for sticking with them? That she wants good characters to make the end and she doesn't really like Mike?  Maybe the thought of sitting in finals with Mike is too much, or the possibility of losing to him. Is that enough reason? Tom, Avi and Barb have to be the f3 or I'll be pissed lol. Mmike, Barb and Nate is my idea of the worst case f3. That'd be dreadful.

I want to see Avi make it and have his game unravel. I think he's a hypocrite who paints himself to be this moral being but ultimately he's just as sneaky as any other player. Also those other players didn't throw a fit when they get betrayed. Shay even advocates for him to win (pukes). I mean he's a nice guy but come on, own your game.

Tom to win. I hope he at least gets the next immunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!   

Back to top Go down

Survivor NZ: Nicaragua - Discussion Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next