HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bioshock Infinite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Bioshock Infinite   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:18 pm

This was life changing. <3

I really accidentally punched someone in the face and they lit on fire for some reason and then the whole fucking town started attacking me. I have no clue wtf is going on or what the plot is, but it's a pretty amazing game. There's crows EVERYWHERE and I honestly hate birds/flapping wings and I don't like heights either and the game takes place in the sky. Has anyone else played this or any of the other Bioshock games? They really are as amazing as the reviews and awards say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:58 am

It is an amazing game. I went into it never having played another Bioshock game (still haven't) and it was so much fun. Everyone says the first two are great too, especially the first one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 am

I've played the first 2 Bioshock games. I own Infinite, but it's one of those games I bought during a Steam summer sale that I've never installed or played Laughing

I still need to go through a sh*t ton of other games but still want to play this one too Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 am

You should install and play, Henry. We could be playing it at the same time. It's really fun and fast paced. I kind of miss the big daddies and little sisters since that was such a weird/compelling part of the first two games. It could still show up here in Infinite but so far there's nothin.

Nat, the first two titles were fantastic and I was done with both of them in a couple days. They're very fast which threw me for a loop cause I'm used to games at least takin a week or so. I am not sure how one would feel about the first two, having played Infinite first though. As much as it pains me to say it since the first two WERE so amazing, Infinite is just something else entirely and is a more fully realized Bioshock game.

I seriously just got through some scenes, hearing things like "NO ONE IS EQUAL UNTIL THE NEGRO MAN IS EQUAL" and then I passed a bathroom that said Colored Men and Irish Bathroom. I'm like...wait what? Was that racism? The game is just something else and full of surprises. And I LOVE Elizabeth. I am finding this character so adorable and charming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Yeah, they're definitely on my list! The problem is that there are so many games that I need to play. I wasn't as into games back when the first one came out or I would have definitely played it. I'll give them a try if they're really not that long though. I remember Infinite being fairly short compared to other games I play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:04 pm

I just checked my Steam account and I spent 16 hours playing Bioshock and 13 hours playing Bioshock 2 and I finished both. I wasnt trying to get all the achievements though, cuz it was my first time playing the games. So, that should give you an idea how long they would take if you dont go for the achievements.

And I see now that I have something called Bioshock Remastered in my library and I dont know what that is lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Infinite was just soooo amazing you guys. I found it heart breaking. Sad Threw me for a loop. It's like Butterfly Effect in a way.

Yeah I ignored the achievements for the first games too. I usually do lol.

I think Bioshock Remastered comes from Infinite's DLC, Henry. I'm not for certain though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1