Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Theme Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Survivor Theme Ideas   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Do you have any theme ideas you'd love to see the show do or have you seen any themes that you think would work well? I'm not sure if anyone else has come up with it, but the theme idea I thought of would be a sort of twist on the BvW theme. It's not one I'm fond of. I didn't like either season much as most people know but my idea would be to have a cast of 20 loved ones, who appeared on the show for the love ones visit.

Wouldn't it be fun to see the daughters, husbands, brothers, sisters etc of past players, many of whom are just as big a fan of the game as their loved one. They have a connection to the people we all know. Then when you reach the loved ones part of that game, the past survivors come on as their loved one. Roles would be reversed and it'd be great to see the past players coming on for that one challenge.

I don't know what would make a good title for it but I think it'd make a great season. Another idea I've seen (but can't take credit for) would be a cast of rivals. 10 pairs of people who were rivals on their season. They'd start out on opposite sides of course. The last theme idea I'd love to see would be USA Vs Canada. I know Canadians can't play (why don't they just have their own version like many other countries?) and if it was possible, it'd surely make for an epic season. 10 Americans, 10 Canadians. Other countries have done this theme, namely Greece Vs Turkey. I can picture the buffs lol USA would be blue, with red stars on it. Canada would be red with a single white maple leaf. Only issue would be what you do when the tribes mix.

Anyway those are my thoughts, what are yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Theme Ideas   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

20 convicts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Theme Ideas   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Ex convicts who are reformed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Theme Ideas   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:52 pm

I just had another idea lol how about 20 real life survivors? People who beat cancer and other life threateing illnesses/survived terrible accidents etc. People of all ages who made full recoveries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Theme Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Theme Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1