Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Lol guy brought his GoPro and hooked it up to the fence behind one of the goals. Apparently it's going to be a regular thing. Capture some of these magic moments. I scored 3 goals, one of which was good. Was on the left wing, cut inside to the right and hit a shot in off the post. One for the camera Laughing

Hopefully will be able to figure out how to edit the parts I want when it gets uploaded. Pick out my best parts if anybody wants to see lol. I didn't have a great game tonight though. I ate dinner too close to kick off and wore two layers when it wasn't cold enough so I was feeling pretty sluggish throughout. There will be better weeks. I also missed a penalty which sucks because penalties are very rare in 6 a side football. Keeper saved it. Gah!! Still, 3 goals isn't bad considering we lost 10-9. Think I scored more than any other team mate.

I made some nice saves when in nets, got smacked on the face by a shot, and the gut later on lol. Ones for the blooper reel. I felt responsible for the other team's winning goal but considering I scored a third of my team's goals (which is weird) and the amount of saves/defensive blocks I made, I shouldn't feel too bad.

Can't wait until the next game.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:08 pm

It'd be pretty interesting to watch footage of someone from the board playing football/soccer. We don't see each other's faces that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:18 pm

Lol will see how the footage comes out when the guy uploads it, I assume to Youtube. He said we will have to try out a few angles, see which is the best in future games. I suggested a high angle, looking down. Would work best I think. Probably just get the tallest guy to reach as high as he can and clip it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Lol May May. The guy watched the game and has picked out parts for a highlights reel, which he is posting to Youtube tomorrow, then he's uploading the whole game later in the week. Lol the highlights includes me getting smacked in the face with the ball Laughing oh joy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Yay getting hit in the face Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:39 am

You want to see me get hurt? You cruel woman lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:25 am

So this was the first week we recorded a game. The angle isn't great. We're going to try a different one in the next game. I suggested using the fence on the left, about half way to get both sides evenly. I'm on the team with orange bibs and I have long black shorts (longer than the others), shooting to the far end. I picked out a few of my bright (and not so bright) moments lol. Full screen is best if you're on a laptop. The final score was a 10-9 loss for my team but I scored 3 and assisted 2 of the 9 goals, so I was happy with my efforts.

1:22 - my goalkeeper passes to me on the left. I run with the ball, cut inside to the right and hit a right foot shot which goes in off the post. You hear people clap lol. My best goal of the night. 2-0

1:36 - directly after my goal, an opposing player plays a pass, which I read and I nip in to take it off the guy's toe, run, pass and a team mate scores for 3-0.

5:34 - my best save of the night when it was my turn in goals. The other team has a corner, plays it out, right foot shot and I stretched to my right to save it.

6:05 - opposing player takes a shot, which is deflected off defender and hits me in the face lol felt like  a punch. I was dazed and confused, spin round unaware of where the ball is, but manage to clear it before the attacker scores. Directly after that is another shot which I swat away like a fly lol.

9:10 - an opposing player takes a shot, my goalkeeper saves it but it goes directly into my gut lol knocked the wind out of me for a minute.

9:30 - and lets end on a bright moment. team mate plays the ball to me on the right, i go on a run to the left beating red shirt, then blue shirt, then pass to a team mate who shoots, but misses. They couldn't catch me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:32 am

Do you shower together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:47 am

Yes and we soap each other's bodies. It's a bonding experience for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:04 pm

5:34 Nice save. Glad there's timestamps or it'd be hard to find you lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Really? Hawt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Yeah I know lol you'd never find me otherwise, it was the first time doing this but next game we're trying the fence on the left and half way to get both halves evenly if possible. Did you like my goal at 1:22? lol was enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:55 pm

What's MNF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Monday Night Football Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Ah lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Was a tough game tonight but I THINK my team won lol. We tried a different angle with the camera. Half way on the fence so should see both ends equally. Will see how it comes out. My team started strong, raced into a strong lead. I scored a really nice goal. The the other team came back strong at us. I was chasing around a lot without getting the ball lolwas annoying me.

In all, I scored 3 goals and assisted at least 2, maybe more. Can't wait to find out the final score and to see my bright moments. There were plenty of nice passes, some shots, 3 goals, 1 very nice assist as well. Ii feel quiet frustrated at how the second half panned out, just chasing around without doing much but I'm always hard on myself lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Ok so I'm in an orange bib once again, long black shorts, blue shirt under the bib. Here's just some of my good moments.

1:25 - the "assist" of the night according to some lol. I played a first time pass through a gap of two defenders, curled it round one perfectly weighted to my team mate, who scored. Proud of that one Laughing

2:30 - the opposition keeper plays a long ball but it only reaches me. I control it really nicely and set my team forward, which results in a really nice one touch goal.

10:22 - I stay the furthest back when we had a corner but our taker picked me out. I bet two players before taking a shot, which is saved.

12:15 - my last goal of the night. I was put clear through on goal by my goalkeeper and I slot a right footed shot in off the post. Enjoyed that one lol.

16:10 - my first of the night which didn't make the highlights reel due to technical difficulties lol. Ii play the ball to the left, get the return, make some space and score a left footed shot. Sweet!

6:30 - Here is a close up of me during the game lol, the other guy (Neal) thought the kick in was for his team but I'm like nah mate, it's mine haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed May 03, 2017 8:59 am

Here we go, it's GOAL OF THE MONTH time for April :lol I have a couple of crackers in there lol. Vote for your favourite!

Apparently this video only works on laptop due to soundtrack copyrite or something.

and here's one without the soundtrack that should work on phones too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Wed May 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Impressive shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Thu May 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Thank you, quite proud of that one lol. Matt's goal won the vote anyway. Happy to have been involved in the move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Thought I would post this quick clip lol. Guy uploaded it for me. It's me beating two players (I'm in orange top and blue boots) and laying a pass for him but he didn't score. Would have been a really good goal. Two of em couldn't stop me! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted   

Back to top Go down

My Football/Soccer Game Match Highlights Posted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1