Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alrmwoo

PostSubject: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 pm

I know there's a thread already but I don't want to read spoilers. I already know enough spoilers as it is lol. Like Game of Thrones, this is a show I had zero desires to watch. I actually had probably less desires to watch than Game of Thrones even, I just hate Zombies. The concept of Zombies bores me.

I tried it a few years ago and never made it past the first episode. Then I watched the first season of Fear the Walking Dead since one of the actresses from The 100 was on it, and thought it was ok.

But here we are, March 29th and I'm about to start season 2, episode 2. I can't see myself being in love with this show like I am with Game of Thrones, but I am "hooked".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Lol Kathy. Lets talk! So what did you think of season 1? Loved season 2 episode 1. The highway scene <3 you have so much to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Season 1 was good. Idiots I want to stay while the building blows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:16 pm

They opted out! It was their choice lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Jacqui Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 pm

Jacqui <3 but AMY is the best character ever on that show

I dont watch this show tbh I am just joking cuz I dont know anything lol only watched the first 2 seasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Amy lol I loved that mystery game. Didn't you fight with the guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Yea, and quit cuz all the COOL people were getting voted out Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Lol you quit cos you couldn't find a crack. I had it AIR TIGHT Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Thing about Game of Thrones is that I refuse to watch any of the show that wasn't already covered in the books, and because the show has already surpassed the books, I'm just going to forgo the show altogether so that I can read the books first. I don't care if I have to wait for my death before the books come out. I want to be able to read the books before watching the whole show.

That being said, I have thought of retrying Netflix so I can catch up on shows I have missed, and Walking Dead is at the top of that list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 pm

I went on vacation for 10 days so I didn't watch for a bit. Currently mid season 3. A little annoyed that there's legit like 5 original cast members still alive, and I know my fave dies later on, but all and all I like it still and will continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:35 pm

T-Dogs death hit me hard Sad lol no but I did like him and was much sadder for him than I was for that bitch Lori. At least he saved someone. Annoyed there's 5 originals alive? Lol what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Right now there's Rick, his sociopath son Carl, Glenn, the blonde girl I forget her name and well I think Carol? Not sure her name either is still alive. Everyone else is dead or came in later. Oh wait the bow and arrow guy and his brother are still alive, so 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Lol at "the bow and arrow guy". Classic. You're on season 3 and still bad with names? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Darryl I think but I'm watching other shows and its blurring lol. Too much on the go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Yes Daryl and Merle Dixon lol. Ah season 3, memories. Have you seen the mid season finale yet? Too far gone it was called, an iconic episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead   

Back to top Go down

So I finally did it, I started watching The Walking Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1