Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 am

And I think it's hilarious that she's still coming up to me saying that she's loyal and 100% true to the end. Like how can anybody be sooooo....ridiculous?

Since Henry reminded me that Parvati is also Queen <3 I do like Eliza but yeah, definitely an accurate read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:07 am

Parvati is the REAL queen, tyvm <3

obv the best ever confessional is MILK YOUR OWN MILK though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:22 am

Boston Rob on his original season season was gold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 am

"The General seems like a nice guy. Big and tough and wants everyone to know it. Probably got a little sausage". There's a whole bunch of these on Youtube. Found them a few nights ago. Some are annoying but lots are funny. I don't get the Tyson one, Colby should become a woman because he got owned by Coach? That's more of an insult to Coach in my opinion. It's not like he's skinny or small. They were pretty evenly matched.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 am

I can't remember specific confessionals, but I know I loved everything Courtney Yates said in both of her seasons. Sophie was amazing too <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Crystal's "my two shoes weigh AT LEAST ten pounds" <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 pm

"Sarge wants to know when you're taking a crap. I'm
a grown ass man and I don't take orders real well." - Rory, Vanuatu

"He's cweepy. He's cweepy." - christy, amazon

"I changed my mind, Zoe is a bitch" - Tammy, marquesas

"I may be a lot of things, but I ain't no Hershey bar." Colby, outback

"She just pushed me outta da wayyyy I didn't even know what was going onnnnn..." - NaOnka, Nicaragua

"My grandma is probably at home watching Jerry Springer right now..." - Fairplay, pearl islands
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

"He's no Mike Tyson....he's Brett..."

-Russell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:13 am

ok I HATE Cochran but that Julia/vanilla confessional was hilarious and his best moment ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:57 am

Yeah I have to agree with that vanilla confessional. I just heard it the other day and it is definitely one of the better confessionals even though I hate that guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:59 am

Mark <3

Perpetual Crystal Confessionals:
You are one of the snakes. Forget chu. Go home.

omg I love them even though they are so boring and ghetto. I swear she says these same phrases every time she speaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Lol it's kind of funny how polar opposite I am to some of you. I mean, I don't hate Cochran, I liked him a lot less in his second season and it was because of moments like this, in fact this one stood out to me and really made me lose a lot of respect for him. Was it called for to bitch about this girl Julia? No, I don't think so. It's like he found all this cocky arrogance, like he was somehow "the man" and people like Julia were just stupid newbies and beneath him. I didn't like this side to him whatsoever.

If nothing else, Julia is a cute girl, Cochan isn't a cute guy. She was obviously friendly. Sure she may not have entertained him or been a very good player but this was uncalled for. I would certainly seek something Julia flavoured LMAO that sounds so dirty but I would. This just paints Cochran in a bad light.

Like I say, polar opposites to some on here lol. This doesn't entertain me, it just makes me think Cochran is a bit of a douche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Well Julia's super successful so even if she wasn't the most interesting player she's still got a good life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Lots of voting confessionals jump to mind for me.

Natalie Bolton voting for Erik: "I don't even KNOW what to say.......... but thank you!" lol x 12

All of Scout and Ami's cryptic voting confessionals full of ~colorful~ metaphors. "You've let your true colors show, and they're not part of any rainbow I've ever seen." tsssss

Kelly G voting for Lex: "when it's me, you'll know it."

Sean Rector voting for John at Marquesas F9: "checkmate, brah, you thought you had me. Hey, when you go to Vegas, always bet on black."

I don't remember the words but Brenda's voting confessional when they blindsided Andrea was pretty amazing, too. Putting Andrea in her place <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:25 pm

"Mia your volcana erupts more than I like. Good luck in finding a husband who'll put up with ya!" - Scout, Vanuatu

"I'm tired of you and the fucking chickens" - Alicia, Outback

Got to watching this old clip between Christy and Rob from Amazon and I just bust out laughing at :17 LOL

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Lol the most shocking thing about that clip is Christy's fashion sense. My gran had a blouse just like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Jack, Brenda said:

Sneaky sneaky little girl, always ready to blindside someone. But I don't think you're ready for this one.

And yeah, Neil, I agree. I do like the Vanilla confessional but Cochran definitely has that "I'm the man" attitude the whole season. Yes. You bested Phillip and his pink panties, Dawn and her hysteria, Erik and his bulging thigh, Reynolds, and Andrea and Brenda who are both obsessed with blindsiding themselves out of the game. You're a great winner <3 pat yourself on the back. That season is so hard to watch a second time for me Sad I love that Erik pretty much just shits on that awful alliance the whole season and never really goes along with their plans and makes his cute Bubble-letter votes for whoever he feels morally conflicted about. Underrated player <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:54 pm

And I lol'd @ Christy's Norma Bates blouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:36 pm

lmao To quote CHRISTY: "OMG" *swerve glance*
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:50 pm

How can anyone not like her? And why has she not been back? So much <3 <3 <3

She has such an adorable facebook too. It's riddled with "STAY STRONG MY LOVELY FRIENDS <3" and "I love you all. I hope you have a wonderful day." Such a great person.

And lol @ "Mia your volcana erupts more than I like". Dan <3 I had thought I heard her say volcana. All of her voting confessionals were like that. Why hasn't she been back either? Sad Lame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 pm

I forget Erik was on Caramoan all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Survivor confessionals or quotes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1