View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 am

Hush, you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 06, 2017 10:45 am

I still will never understand why scott picked brooke in the beginning. I know he wasnt aware of her personality too much but they are just a hot mess.

I really want to root for liz and mike but next episode the nastiness comes back. Also who are lolo so invisible? So strange.

And i dont remember there being this many u turns before

Rooting for team fun and mom and dad lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 06, 2017 11:33 am

Lolo is the only team with two likable people haha. Sometimes I like Mike but sometimes he's douchey. Liz is fine. I like Scott and Floyd but hate their partners. Joey is kinda annoying and Tara is really stupid. Redmond has been less douchey lately and I like Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 06, 2017 3:03 pm

What's even the point anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 am

"Hey we missed the turn, we should turn around and go back the proper way the other 3 teams went"

"No, we'll keep going on this road in the opposite direction because eventually there will be another road"

"I think we should turn around"

"No we aren't turning around"

hours later...

"We got U-Turned...I'm going to kill Brooke and Scott! If we lose it is all their fault!"

I liked Phil's "it is?" reaction when LoLo was so happy about 4th being their best finish. I still think there is too much camaraderie and friendship driving story lines especially this late in the race. I mean Joey/Tara U-Turn a team because they like Mike/Liz and want to give them a chance to catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 12, 2017 11:10 am

yea there is alot of positive vibes from this season which is nice.

but its top 5 now and i only like 2 teams, mom/dad and team fun, the boys are boring, lolo never gets shown and brooke and scott uughgghg

i understand being freaked out about things in the beginning, but brooke hasnt learned anything she is still the scared woman, she has done alot of scary things you would think she would change her thinking,

yea mike being stubborn cost them the race, if they had turned around when liz said, they would have stayed with the pack and then team fun would be out, also their mistake at the detour helped fun catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 19, 2017 1:06 am

Ugh. Like Becca has seriously annoyed me so much all race, but Floyd seems like such a nice guy and it's always sad to see someone go out like that. Like seeing them do such physical tasks in extreme heat always makes me nervous. On the bright side for them, they each made a great friend and get to go on two adventurous trips together (I think? I don't remember what their other prize was, haha)

I still stand by that Tara is really, really stupid, but it was nice seeing them pull through when everyone was rooting against them. Her yelling at Brooke and Scott was kinda lolz though, even if they are the worst.

I kind of think the boys will win now. Redmond seemed like such a douche in the beginning, but they haven't been edited poorly in weeks, and Matt was great this leg, he's kind of my favorite like, as an individual. (Also, he said pivot!) Lolo is still the most overall likable team, but they like, are also srsly the worst team. Like I lolzed in the first episode tonight when she said something about them being a good team. They get along well, and they're nice people, but like...when you excitedly say "this is the best we've done!" when you get 4th place at final 6, you're not a very good team haha. Them winning wouldn't be as bad as (spoilers from a couple previous seasons winners):
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm

My heart sank when he was on his second run and dropped more stuff
Agreed with Tara and Joey. It makes some sense since they've won multiple legs that you'd hope they can't catch up, but I also hate TAR alliances.

Purple Lolo <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 20, 2017 11:29 am

This season has been more tough than previous seasons if i remember. I skipped last season the social media one.

Ugh team fun. Was so god damn sad about that. Im pulling for mom and dad now. But i do think the boys will take it. I dont think they have made a mistake yet?

Also. The show got renewed for season 30!!! Honestly i wouldn't be upset if they did the stranger twist again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Excited for next season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 pm

I think it's Matt and redmonds race to lose now. Pulling for them but I like all the teams left.

Sad that becca kind of turned into a bitch. Well maybe not a bitch but she was pretty rude at times. Makes me wonder if they edited her to be nicer than she was. Hope not though. I liked them.

Lolo are not that good but holy London's eyes

I'm impressed that Scott has dragged Brooke this

mom and dad team I like. And they're strong

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 20, 2017 6:30 pm

They were really prepared that this would be the last one they'd done, then it did great in it's timeslot <3 So happy it's not done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun May 21, 2017 1:04 am

Lol I totally agree that Scott drags Brooke for the most part, but I have noticed there are a few challenges where she just like, flies in and dominates. Like the mask one where she got there last, was fluttering around all HALP WHAT DO I DO and then somehow finished way before both Liz and London.

I actually kind of wondered about that too, I thought Becca had some subtle bitch moments, and if I noticed them when their edit was overall super positive, who knows what else was there. I admit I mostly just dislike her cuz she reminds me of people I have known in real life who annoy me, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun May 21, 2017 5:21 pm

"Giving birth again, it's twins this time" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Tue May 23, 2017 11:32 pm

if anyone is interested to hear their take and behind the scenes stuff, havent watched them but ran across it, glad that they are still friends and cool

and scott was SOOOO shady this episode and i loved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 am

Let's go, LoLo!

Joey's a bitch lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 am

I really liked last night's episode for a penultimate leg. Make each person do a roadblock so you can't just be carried to the end if your team is 1 strong/1 weak. How bad must you be at a game to lose to a kid in a blindfold? I'm terrible at fighting games, but I have to think I could beat a blindfolded person.

I have no problem with a team losing because of a bad taxi driver - that's a TAR tradition. The one thing I don't like as much is that teams always cluster at airports. I feel that takes a little drama away from episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 26, 2017 3:17 pm

I don't like the way Mom and Dad were demeaning the gamers. No one talked shit about the rowers for not going easy on them. They weren't doing anything someone in a physical challenge wouldn't do. It's not their fault Tara was that bad. Even if you've never played a video game in your life, it's really not hard at all to beat someone blindfolded with one hand even if that person is a professional. All he was doing was spamming hadoukens.

I think Brooke and Scott win, but I'm pulling for London and Logan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 26, 2017 5:34 pm

I think in the end they let her win, you could tell the kid felt bad lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 26, 2017 9:24 pm

What's the point now :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri May 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Ugh. I was really hoping for Matt to just get it in like, two tries and they'd catch up. They must have been SO far behind if they didn't even get there until Tara was on round 27 or something. I hate it that they made one poor decision to go on the subway and it was pretty much just a lost cause after.

Yeah, Joey was pissing me off. Like...the kid was doing what he's supposed to, it's not like "oh, take pity on the ditzy lady after a few rounds" I mean I know I'd be terrible at that too, but yeah, I wouldn't start yelling at the kid and whatever.

I can't see Lolo winning unless the editors really wanna shock the viewers haha. I'm not really sure who would win between the other two. Brooke and Scott would be such wtf winners haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 am

so millenial of joey to expect the gamer to go easy on tara, lol. i think the main reason tara sucks is cos she seems to press one button at a time mostly. the trick is always to keep pressing so many buttons to get the specials out lol.

but yeah, matt and redmond seems doomed from the start. quite an interesting f3. i don't really have any major team to root for this time but i don't really hate any team too. there have been lacklustre teams winning tar. the winning edit is not so evident as much as survivor. so logan and lolo still has a chance.

last season, most people were not expecting matt and dana to win. so we will see how it goes. just glad there will be a season 30. i don't mind them doing it once a year if they can just keep going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat May 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Brooke's been getting slightly better, but I guess at this point I'm mostly rooting for LoLo. There's been criminally underedited teams before that pull it off at the last possible minute. lol I wish Scott had picked another partner, he's great. Geeking out over Chun-Li <3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun May 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Yea tara didnt have that aggressiveness needed in a fighting game look how london won, she button smashed her way to a win, and tara just hit one at a time, combos girl!!

the boys got too ahead of themselves, like they know they could beat any of those teams in a footrace and were a pretty well balanced team, why take the risk to get ahead of everyone? i could see a weaker team like brooke and scott doing that to gain an edge, but the boys didnt need to do that, why wouldnt you just stick with the taxis like everyone else and letting it play out? because that way you wouldnt get lost and if you did you get lost with another team. bad decision on their part but thats the race for you.

lmao at joey getting mad at the guy playing the game, like he is paid to play it not to go easy, lol if he let up it would be cheating lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   

Back to top Go down

Amazing Race 29...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next