HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Amazing Race 29...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:32 am

That is one of her massive mood swing episodes. It's the one where she starts screaming at the cabbie on the side of the road. <3

Quote :

I think Colin is Jealous of me and, he has a Napoleon Complex.

This crazy person is trying to assault me.

Such a lawyer lol.

And I am so glad Boston Slob got to run into her during his lifetime. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Guys, t.ears so much at Giant Jessie and her partner being eliminated Sad I am really mad that two cool teams were the first ones out.

Omg though, kind of obsessed with Vanck and Ashton now <3 I was so mad when Red Beard and Redneck beat them. Also, Seth and Olive always <3

That Shamir guy is a fucking hot mess. I legit lolzed when he was like MY BALLS AMG. But then his behavior got worse and worse, and just like...I am so mad they made it and the girls got eliminated. Like, couldn't he have gotten a fucking window breaking penalty? I'm sure he will continue to be a crybaby douchebag for the rest of the time he's there. Like lol @ how in the beginning he was all I AM AN ALPHA, I WILL WIN, I WILL DRAG MY PARTNER. And then he's a crybaby asshole and his partner is the strong one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:35 am

All in on Vanck and Ashton. This guy is the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Dammit, if we both like them they're probably jinxed, haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:12 pm

i like that she wasnt happy with him at all, but they really worked well together. i like that red beard came out on top after that horrible first leg, so i guess shamir has like the biggest balls in the world then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Two teama I have written off in the premiere got the Top 2. And glad to see Vanck and Ashton working it well. More surprisingly, are #TeamBoys the villains of the season? I thought since they were they first 2 for the helicopter ride, they could have just waited and flipped the coins. Too early to make too many waves. And of course, the highlight is Shamir and his bruised balls lol. His ego is too big which fits his balls lol. Phil didn't look happy at all when he was complaining. Kinda bummed to see the 2 ladies left but it was obvious that they were leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:38 pm

I liked Matt and Redmond at first, but yeah. It was pretty stupid to make enemies early on over something so small.

I knew Shamir was going to be a douchebag ever since he was like, "of course I'm going to pick the hot girl". I mean, that's what I would have done but I wouldn't have said it lol. I feel bad for his partner.

Speaking of his partner, I don't understand why #SwoleSisters were so quick to trust her. Did they not realize they were the only two teams left? lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:54 pm

WolfNVX4444 wrote:
I liked Matt and Redmond at first, but yeah. It was pretty stupid to make enemies early on over something so small.

I knew Shamir was going to be a douchebag ever since he was like, "of course I'm going to pick the hot girl". I mean, that's what I would have done but I wouldn't have said it lol. I feel bad for his partner.

Speaking of his partner, I don't understand why #SwoleSisters were so quick to trust her. Did they not realize they were the only two teams left? lmao

lol yeah, that was good thinking on Sara's part though. Funny they couldn't see her and was so trusting.

And apparently
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:46 pm

I really like this season so far.

This cast seems really close btw. Similar to the dirty 30 on survivor. Based on social media.

By the way. Sara (partnered with Samir, who is a douche) is dating Logan (partnered with London)

Edit: Just read Mos' spoiler lol Opps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Holy cow @ Shamir. Massive douchebag.

I was really sad that Giant Jessie and her partner were eliminated too. But I was happy that Team Beard/Cowgirl won first. Such a great season so far.

Vanck & Ashton <3
Really everyone and Sara <3 but not Shitsmear I mean Shamir. I do know that swollen balls aka blue balls hurt like a mother fucker but shut the fuck up. No wonder you don't have a gf you're obsessed with yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Ugh. Guys, I am TERRIFIED for Vanck and Ashton now. Like, three weeks in a row a team I liked went out Sad I am so sad for Seth and Olive.

Redmond is like, srsly becoming a dick. I hope Vanck and Ashton win the whole season <3

Shamir is srs the worst. My mom was half watching the show with me, and when they were carrying the desk, she's like wtf why is that idiot standing in the middle, he should be in the front and her in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:40 pm

"We're cool with Vanck, we just don't like Ashton" mmmm that's actually worse for you lol. Now it sounds like you think the team is pathetic solely cuz of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Damn. I liked Seth and Olive. I was really hoping Shamir would get eliminated so I could focus 100% on rooting against Matt and Redmond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 am

Woooooo Vanck and Ashton made it through both legs!!

Shamir is gone, woo.

Redmond seemed less douchey than usual tonight.

Brooke is seriously getting more annoying each episode.

Tired of Tara and Joey. Also like...wtf, is Tara actually stupid? "BUT WHY ARE THERE TWO?" "The other one is for another team..." "I DON'T UNDERSTAND" IDK HOW HE CAN BREAK IT DOWN ANY SIMPLER FOR YOU, IDIOT.

Ugh like I was starting to like Redbeard and Redneck, but then they started fighting and now I am meh on them.

Also, wtf I do not like the nerds. Floyd is okay I guess, but Becca srsly makes me cringe so hard every time she is on the screen. I was so happy they didn't get first lolz.

Nervous for V&A next week, it seems like they will get U-turned, but I think they might be strong enough to pull through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:00 am

I still like Vanck and Ashton, but Ashton is so mean to Vanck. Like when she said she was stuck with him and the camera just panned to him internally screaming lol.

Scott is a saint for putting up with Brooke. Kind of disappointed now that Brooke and Shamir didn't get paired together.

Mike's heel turn was so sudden. He's super passive aggressive. Don't mind Liz though.

Also starting to really like Logan and London even though we barely see them.

Feel like Vanck and Ashton are getting U-turned with the foreshadowing in this episode, but I can't understand why anyone wouldn't U-turn Matt and Redmond. They're too strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 am

Also, that Norwegian kid's reaction made the episode. Probably the most drama he's seen in his life lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:02 am

Yeah, Liz is fine, it's mostly just him.

I agree that LL is the next best team, they seem to get along with everyone too, so I'm sure they're safe from Uturn. Do you know if it will be a double one again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:50 pm

I have no idea, but I didn't know it was going to be a double until after I finished episode 4 lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Random thoughts:

Why did Mike think the parking garage elevator that wasn't built into the hill would take them to the top of the hill?

I liked Sara but she did cost them by being so stubborn during that detour. Wish Shamir could have been around to climb with another harness.

Brooke all crying and telling Scott to motivate her at the roadblock and then just yelling at him for how slow he was climbing at the next one.

Thought using the car was smart by Ashton/Vanck but typically those sorts of tasks have a "no car" rule so I thought they would get penalized at the mat.

Agree with Cherry on Tara. What was her issue with that clue?

Paused the "Next time..." and the sign says "U-Turn x II" and it appears to have 2 spots for photos. Couldn't tell if blind or not. And I don't like the idea of unlimited U-Turns. The whole point was always to pick the spot it was most advantageous. Now you can just use it every time on whichever strong team is behind you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:10 am

i was guessing the first to be a non-elim leg when i know it was a 2-hr ep. turn out to be "to be continued" leg which i like.

for the first hour, definitely part of the blame is on sara but shamir has always been so negative that i still feel more of the blame on him lol.

and yeah, think vanck and ashton is gonna be u-turned when they brought it up. brooke is just so negative though that i can't help feeling sorry for scott.

and i think after 5 legs, ashton can't be diplomatic anymore about vanck. i can't blame her completely cos vanck sometimes seems to slow things down too much for her.

and lol at tara not understanding why there was 2 clues.

landon/logan definitely is the team with the least conflict. i was so rooting for mike and liz but mike was so passive aggressive. i think they need to be more like tara and joey. argue and then continue. they seem to best team to deal with their conflict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:17 pm

i am really liking this season, i think they might have something here with the format, because with pre existing relationships, your trying to catch up to them and how they already interact, whereas with this format you are going on the journey with them as they figure out their relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Vanck and Ashton not following each other on Twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Race 29...   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Poor Vashton
Back to top Go down
View user profile