Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Just so those who are straight/under 18/don't use Grindr don't feel left out and can share their own bizarre experiences...I have none to add cuz I don't use any of these places lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:41 pm

I have never used a dating/ hookup app or website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:59 pm

lolz @ both of you. One of you makes a thread to say you don't have any stories, and the other replies to say they don't have any stories <3

No need for this thread on my account, I was gonna just post my stories on the Grindr thread, I doubt they'd kick me out <3

But so this thread at least has SOMETHING worth clicking, I will tell people that a woman on okcupid is the most lulz experience. I deleted my account a few months ago, because honestly, I was just using it to screenshot what the weirdos sent me and show them to my friends for the lolz. Anyway, I got married men propositioning me to have a threesome with them and their wives, men who were in town for a brief time looking for some fun. Like lolz I am not a hooker.

A lot of guys open with asking how big my tits are, or if I want to hook up tonight. Then there were some flat out WEIRDOS, like one guy who kept going on about bizarre fantasies about wanting me to rip his teeth out with pliers. Lmao wtf? I talked to him for a bit just cuz Rob was enjoying hearing about the messages, but then I blocked him cuz he was weird and seriously had some kind of Cherry alert, cuz he messaged me every time I logged on.

Oh, and a lot of guys are just way too eager. Like a few times I actually did have a decent chat with someone, and then they ruined it by texting me GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL the next day at 8 am. Like, be more chill, plz. I don't want crack of dawn texts by a guy I have known 12 hours.

I did go on a handful of dates/"dates" though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:36 pm

I have a story from way way back in the days of Yahoo chat lmao. Like 2003 this was. I chatted to a girl, seemed alright. Maybe after a week chatting, went to meet her. I didn't receive a picture of the girl, but she received one of me. Her description was "5ft 4, slim, blonde" so you know, can't really go wrong there. So I'm standing waiting for her and somebody taps me on the shoulder "right Neil, I'm Janice!". 5ft 4, yeah, blonde, yeah, slim? Um no lol. This girl was not at all slim. She was also filthy, she had on a green Reebok jumper, with like fuckin curry stains or something down it. She smelled like a hamster cage that needed changing and her hair was full of dandruff. I was truly repulsed, but being a nice guy. I didn't just walk away like I should have for lying to me (and for the good of my health). We walked around the town for a while and I did the old "oh my phone...oh I'm sorry I have to go here..." trick.

Moral of the story, always see a picture of the person before you meet them Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 pm

I have none. <3

Cherry I remember you showed me some of those okcupid dudes lol. lol good morning beautiful is awesome when you've been dating for a bit. Too soon would be awkward and alarming.

If I ever become single again I might check out Grindurrrr just to see what's up lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Yeah it probably isn't really needed lol, I just thought maybe someone has a story but doesn't use Grindr. We can probably just use that one for any dating site and ignore the title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:00 pm

I once downloaded Tindr out of curiosity, because everyone talks about it and I wanted to understand it. It felt this bizarre rush of voyeurism while swiping, and it was enjoyable... then got a couple matches and it seemed less hassle to just delete the app than to actually talk to anyone.

So, I deleted the app. End of story. heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats   

Back to top Go down

Weirdest Tindr/OkCupid/POF/etc encounters/chats
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1