Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Parawhore

PostSubject: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:42 pm

it's a pretty inappropriate APP.. I just had a dude send me the best pictures ever. He was soo hung and sexy as fuck. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR9fZnjKQb1REMG7d0tJ3A
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:46 pm

There was one time a guy that wasn't in the best shape (he was fat) sent me a message asking what it was like working for santa claus (I am a short guy). I responded with something like, I dont know, you tell me am I doing a good job? I can't remember exactly what the messages said but then he kept trying to be  a smart ass and saying something like, well i can lose weight you cant fix being a midget hahahaha. I said, well why dont you? I think I hurt his feelings cuz then he blocked me. Sad

I think the most hilarious thing was that he was in his 50s and he was probably 50 lbs short of actually looking like Santa claus. If that was his sense of humor, it was very bizarre.

This thread reminded me I haven't even installed Grindr on my new phone lol. The DL married, and masc4masc headless torsos in this town were too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Damn Henry you got some weird messages I usually get a bunch of down low straight guys and married men lol..I simply play with them. It's fun to tease them but not actually do anything with them lol... I get lots of dick picks. Older couples message me also it's icky lol.
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 pm

ummm...

I had one guy write me and I ignored him because he looked gross in a lowlife sort of way. He had a distinctive shoulder tattoo that I remembered from his pic, and anyway, he actually showed up at my work and I recognized him by that tat. And of course I had to wait on him... but nothing awkward transpired there except the fact that he mentioned that he had just moved to town. Then, he wrote me on Grindr that night saying "Yo........" as though he was expecting me to acknowledge that we had a face-to-face encounter. I still didn't respond, and I never saw him again in a small-town with only 1 store. Must have moved out of town quick.

An enemy from high school wanted to be a FWB, but I wasn't ready to make nice though he's really nice and friendly toward me now when he comes into the store.

The weirdest though? I had one anonymous guy write me "Daniel is that you???" when I didn't have my name in my profile at all. I was like "It is, and you are?" and they said the name of one of the grossest, white-trashiest guys I know in my hometown. I was immediately grossed out and still have no idea if it was truly that guy, or a closeted acquaintance joking with me to skeeve me out. Hell, maybe it was my best friends playing a joke on me for the laughs. They did seem a bit *off* the next time I hung out with them, but since I'm not technically "out" to them, they couldn't say anything. Regardless, this was enough for me to do away with the app for good, and I haven't gone back since.

I've had countless dick pics/ass pics sent to me. I never responded to these people. One guy was always sending me a picture of a ton of hundred dollar bills saying that he'll pay for gas money. I'm glad I deleted the app though because at the risk of sounding a bit conceited, I sense I picked up a few unwanted admirers/whispers and it just seems like some people don't look at me the same way anymore, whether that's true or just in my mind (hopefully the latter). Grindr sort of puts you too far out there if you live in a smaller community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 pm

That's creepy af.

The sad thing is there are some cool people on there, but it's hard to meet them when there are a bunch of weirdos making it creepy and forcing people to uninstall the app
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:04 pm

I was gonna intrude in your thread, but Merriska got all SEGREGATION and made a straight people thread that I will inevitably be the only person to share anything on <3

Danny, those encounters are creepy, haha. I imagine it must be super weird using something like that in a small town. Although, true story, one time there was a guy on Okcupid that I texted with for like a week, and he asked me if I wanted to go out for coffee sometime. And I said yes, but then I lost interest and stopped texting him when he asked for definitive plans. Anyway, like a couple months later, he came into my work, and I had to make him a chai latte. It was a complete coincidence, I never told him where I worked or anything, and some time had passed so I don't know if he even recognized me from my pics/remembered me, but it was super awkward cuz I recognized him haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:57 pm

One time this guy invited me over to WHAT TURNED OUT TO BE HIS GRANDMAS HOUSE. He was like, it's okay she's sleeping, she won't hear anything. He also made me a drink...BEFORE I got there. Since I'm not a high school girl at a college party, I was smart enough not to accept it. So I'm already getting creeper vibes from this guy and I should mention he wasn't nearly as cute in person, but we fooled around a bit anyway because I practically felt "obligated" to. I feel gross about in retrospect but it's weird to remove yourself from that situation after it was pretty much established that you came over to hook up, you know? Anyway, I didn't stay very long and when I left he walked me to the door, said bye, yadda yadda yadda. Then he CALLS ME in the middle of the night, sounding super confused asking me "Where did you go? You left? Why did you leave?" I just hung up because I was so weirded out. This was like three years ago but he's messaged me a couple times since. I never respond even though I generally have a policy of responding to someone if I've met them face to face before, even if I'm not interested in hanging out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Wtf that's so creepy. His GRANDMAS HOUSE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 pm

That is seriously creepy Mark wtf lol..Nic is not up for that. I never actually meet any of the guys this guy right now is wanting to be FWB but I'm new to N.C so I don't really want to go off with a strange guy in an area I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm

That's smart. Whenever I do meet a guy online I always arrange to meet them in a public place first. Mark is so weird and dangerous <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:17 pm

I like to live on the edge baby. lol I've had so many grindr/scruff/tinder encounters. Sometimes we meet for drinks first, sometimes we don't and caution is simply thrown to the wind Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:38 pm

You should share more of these stories if they're as weird as this one, he sounds like a potential rapist lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Mark is a man slut lol maybe he spiked his own drink by mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:02 pm

omg Mark don't do that Sad 

I've had to all of a sudden be like "nevermind bye" when I've decided I don't like the vibe or the guy isn't actually cute enough, and I always just do it even if it's awkward cause I just had gut feelings. The first time I pretended I had to go to the bathroom and got in my car and took off. I still see the guy to this day too and I never make eye contact lol. The other time right in the middle of it I was just like nevermind I'm bored.

In that situation Mark was in though who knows lol I might have thought what if I try to get away and then I get locked in the basement. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Lol most of my encounters are uneventful. Some I've really enjoyed and would repeat if I got the chance, some I wish there was like an undo button for lol. Another recent weird one was a couple months ago when a Netflix and chill session actually turned out to be literally Netflix and chill. I'd been talking to this guy on tinder for a while and one night he invited me over. We watched Neigbors 2 and smoked a bowl. Similar to the other story the guy was not as cute in person as he was in his pics (he wasn't ugly or anything, but he wasn't scruffy at all like in his pics) so I didn't mind that he didn't start making out with me or anything the whole time. Plus I was kind of into the movie anyway. When the movie ended, he turned off the TV and looked at me and goes "are you done?" And I was like huh? Then he got up and walked out of the room without saying anything. So I'm sitting in this random guy's dark living room by myself for several minutes wondering when/if he was coming back. So I texted him and was like where the fuck did you go brah? Then he texted back and said to come to his room, so I did and I find him laying in his bed watching some cartoon on a portable DVD player Laughing and I'm like why did you leave me in the living room? He goes "well you were on your phone..." Bitch, please. I was not on my phone at all during the movie and didn't even take it out until he left me alone in the living room. Then he's like you can get in the bed if you want. So I did and it was super awkward because he was laying with his back to me. After a few minutes of this nonsense I just put my pants back on and ordered an uber. It was already late and I had work the next day. He was like amg why are you leaving? So I told him that exact excuse. Gurlfran didn't even get out of bed to walk me to the door. We never texted each other again although we did re-match on tinder a few days later lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 am

All these stories took me places. Please write an erotic thriller Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 am

Here's a few more for your reading pleasure.

1) Another random hook up. I went to some guy's apartment to watch ~The Skeleton Key~ and we ended up fooling around. At some point we had become snapchat frands and even though we didn't keep in touch after that night we would still watch each other's stories sometimes I guess? Well like several months later he randomly replied to one of mine and starts up a conversation, and suggests that we go out sometime. I was like, ok, sure it could be fun to catch up. So we meet at this restaurant and when he got there and saw me he said something like "Oh hey! I thought I was meeting you here!" Like, he forgot who he was supposed to be meeting? I just ignored it and the date proceeded as normal. At one point he looks at this couple sitting a few tables down and says to me "I think they're on a blind date too." I was like, what do you mean? He says "Well I consider it a blind date if you've never met the person before." But he was insinuating that he and I were also on a "blind date"...but we'd met before! OUR DICKS TOUCHED. HOW DO YOU FORGET THAT? I kind of stared blankly and changed subject. I'm still confused exactly what he meant by those confusing statements, and I'm legit not sure if he remembered me or if I was just the one confused. Never saw him again after that. Maybe he'll meet me for the first time all over again soon and ask me out again. This time I'll just say no thanks <3

2) A surprising amount of men have foot fetishes, I've been with 4 or 5. One in particular was maybe the most attractive guy I've ever been with. He liked massaging and licking my feet o_0 I'm really ticklish so I can't say I enjoyed having my feet licked but I tolerated it because he was super hot, also he loved receiving handjobs and I love GIVING them so it was a match made in heaven. I could go into detail about the volume of his emissions but I don't want to get in trouble <3 We hung out 3 different times. I texted him recently to see if he wanted to get together again soon but he has a boyfrand now, T.EARS. Anyway that's not even the important feet story, because those were good encounters. There was this other guy who messaged me on Grindr once offering me $80 if he could massage and kiss my feet. Normally I would roll my eyes and block people like that, but I thought about it and it seemed like a good deal as long as I didn't get murdered. I didn't have to get naked or anything. I took him up on it. Twice. And I'd do it again. Easy money!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Have you had any proper relationships before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Other than one for like 3-4 months at the end of college, no.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:55 pm

You guys ever use adam4adam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Neil lol <3

I typed a response to Mark's entertaining endeavors last night and my computer froze but yeah I was going to say do share more I'm old and I don't go out anymore my guy has kept me home for going on 5 yrs now lol.

I had fun all through my 20's and it's easy to still be safe. Hopefully the right guy will come along someday Mark <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 pm

lmao Mark I forgot about your brief stint as a foot prostitute <3

I dated a guy with a foot fetish in college. I have like, really nice feet and he was obsessed with them. I remember one time I had my toenails painted pink and green, like a watermelon, and he was like STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE ME. Also, we did some very inappropriate stuff involving my feet. I'll let you use your imagination xoxo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 pm

That's me off watermelon for life Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:06 am

Creepy story time - When i was young i was really bad into dating sites, because i had home issues and used it to escape blah blah, emo teen bull shit.

but i had this one guy who would talk to me on adam for adam or something, and i quickly realized he was trying to groom me, for those of you who dont know, grooming is the act of giving things in order to gain trust, i was dumb and told him i was only 16 (which was true because who hasnt lied to get into a website?) and he would offer me money to get a shirt, and stuff, i never accepted anything from him because in my mind i was playing around, but i was also playing into his fantasy. and then he dropped the bomb.

he wanted me to meet him on the side of his house at 2am for a blow job, and when i asked why i couldn't come in he said its because his wife and 2 kids were sleeping inside, after more pretending to be interested (because i would never get a blowie outside, i have morals god damn it, i need at least a couch lol) i found out he had been doing this for 2 years, having guys come by to blow them for an hour or 2 a night.

after that i was too skeeved and left the dating site game until i was old enough and mature enough to use them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 am

t.ears, Will, STRANGER DANGER. I'm glad nothing happened to you and you were smart enough not to meet him. What a creeper though.

PS though, I've totally given them outside, guess I have less morals than you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...    

Back to top Go down

Weirdest Grindr chats lol... Nobody Under 18...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next