HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Not really sure. It was a very PG game, no nudity was ever submitted. There was a player that got expelled early for being rude to the host and their account was banned. So if they kept reporting the forum, maybe it was that? But that was like a couple of months ago about a week after IMDb shut down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
doLLish

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 am

Wow, for some reason over the past few days I kept wondering what would happen if the forum was randomly deleted and here we are.

Sad.

At least we finally got the cycle 1 finale...even if it took two weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:10 am

Was Jesse in that game? Laughing I hope our forum never gets deleted. That would suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:42 am

doLLish wrote:
Wow, for some reason over the past few days I kept wondering what would happen if the forum was randomly deleted and here we are.

Sad.

At least we finally got the cycle 1 finale...even if it took two weeks

I know. I was really excited for Cycle 2 since I thought my model this time had more potential than my model last season. Sad

Oh well....

Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Was it not finished? Maybe you could get everyone to come here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Sadly there's no way if they didn't save the link. When I was casting for this game, I contacted most of them there, but for some reason I didn't contact the host Laughing

Most people ignored me. But like 4 people responded with something like, yea we'll sign up to the forum. But only two of them did lol.

The first cycle was just finished Tuesday. Cycle 2 started this week, and everyone had already submitted their pics for Round 1. It was a very active game and cast, which is the part that sucks about the forum being deleted, I guess. I wish people were that active for some games around here Laughing

But yea there's no way at least for me to get in touch with people there so...
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:10 pm

Hey all,

not sure if the people who signed up for my game are still interested but someone from the other game I was in made a new forum and is casting (the board that was deleted), so if you wanna help out, you can join that one. Not sure if they are ok with me posting the forum link here but you can PM them here if you want to play. Same format as the one I was casting for.

Their username is leegilley87

So yea, Tara, Mark, Turner, Cherry...hi.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 pm

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leegilley87

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:30 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Hey all,

not sure if the people who signed up for my game are still interested but someone from the other game I was in made a new forum and is casting (the board that was deleted), so if you wanna help out, you can join that one. Not sure if they are ok with me posting the forum link here but you can PM them here if you want to play. Same format as the one I was casting for.

Their username is leegilley87

So yea, Tara, Mark, Turner, Cherry...hi.

anyone is welcome to join i'll link it for you all

http://fntmcycle2.boardhost.com/index.php

I'll also list all the models that participated last cycle.. Basically, you can choose any model that's not them

Nadja Auermann
Hanne Gaby
Karlie Kloss
Tian Yi
Binx Walton
Anna Ewers
Issa Lish
Imaan Hammam
Catherine McNeil
Kendall Jenner
Bianca Balti
Mica Arganaraz
Giselle Bunchden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:00 pm

il play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)   

Back to top Go down

Next Top Model Fantasy Game (CASTING)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2