Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Bobby, I decided to make a thread lol since I didn't want to hijack that other one, being for horror.

So just a quick rundown on the 7 movies. The first is certainly the one least suitable for kids. Obviously the best. The rest are silly as hell. I have memories as a kid of them often being on tv on a Saturday early evening, watching one, then going out to play and talking about it with other kids. The 7th is awful lol, but I have equal fondness for the other 6.

I'll have to look them up to make sure I have the right ones.

Ok, my ranking would go:

7 (Mission to Moscow)
6 (City Under Siege)
2 (Their First Assignment)
4 (Citizens on Patrol)
3 (Back in Training)
5 (Assignment: Miami Beach)
1 (Police Academy)

That's a completely random set of rankings lol. Reasons? The first is the best. I love the Miami setting for 5. 3 and 4 and had fun end chase scenes with the water-skis and hot air ballons/planes. 2 was good but the zoo finale wasn't anything special. 6 was fun but again a weaker finish and the less said about 7, the better lol.

Some classic scenes... Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Yes Neil! I agree with your rank for the most part too, but I might swap number 2 and 5. Mission to Moscow is definitely the worst.

Neil, who's your favorite character? There's so many great ones that Kim Catrall isn't even on my radar. My favorite would be this goddess

I seriously love everything about her character.
Don't Move, Dirtbag! <3

I also luv Eugene Tackleberry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Haha yeah Tackleberry was great. He wasn't in all of them but I loved Doug Fackler lol such a bonehead, always causing something to go wrong (including starting the riot in the first movie by tossing an apple and it hitting a dude's head). Proctor was basically the same though. He was always screwing up too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:32 pm

So fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Post your favourite clip, Tara lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Freeze dirtbag!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol   

Back to top Go down

The Bull ranks Police Academy movies...lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: Rankings-
Jump to: