11. Friday part 9

I don't get it. Like it was ok but I didn't get it too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Ugh

Part 8.

It was ok but a bit meh. Jason was cool I guess but Eva Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:47 am

I think 8 would be at the bottom of my F13th list, but it would be Pt.8 vs. Freddy vs. Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:13 am

Iis it weird I have hardly seen any of those movies? Lol my only memory of it is the first, when Kevin Bacon is just chillin on his bed and then as arrow appears through his chest from the back Laughing poor bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 am

I think the only ones who have seen them all are horror fans. You know, the type who will sit through 8-9 Hellraiser/Children of the Corn sequels. lol

At least Kevin got laid before his final moment. Smile
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Tara <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:10 am

Give me something to rank please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Halloweens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Hmm I don't think I watched them all. Well I have but years ago lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:42 pm

My Friday rankings:

shitty gap

FvJ
Remake
JX
JGTH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Lol I like that list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:50 pm

I don't mind that list, though I do think Jason X is all in good fun and there's no way I would ever rank 5 or 7 below 8, which is by far my least fav of the Paramount eight.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:10 pm

8 has slipped far on my list. I agree with you Dan, though my list probably doesn't reflect that. I used to have it in 4th place. Laughing Charlesgoddess and his bitchiness carries the film for me and when I broke it down he's the only reason I even like the movie so much. Literally NO good kills. A drunk plot with lots of holes even for a Jason movie. The boat setting's actually cool, and Tamara & Eva, but that's not enough to keep it at #4. Yes, Eva dying Sad I agree, Tara.

I just can't with 5. Don't even get me started on the reasons. I'm like what is this, Saw? There's apparently 26 kills in it or something and do we give a shit about any of them? And when I look them up I'm like huh who the fuck is Raymond? (I know who he is now but that's my point)

The game made the music of Part 5 and the look of Jason cool though, for what it's worth. Those were 2 things I didn't appreciate at all prior to the game. And I kinda have a crush on Roy now. I'm like, please knock part 5's mask off he's so hot Laughing <3 I don't even know why cause I was never attracted to Roy in the movie? I think it's cause the first time I saw him without the mask I was kind of stunned cause I'm used to being grossed out or scared by his face. But I was like oh yeah it's Roy, who is this handsome guy? I wasn't sure how they'd handle part 5 but <3

I was all obsessed with Part 5 Jason when he was first released, so I went to watch the movie again and I still didn't like it. Just not my style I guess. I think secretly it's probably Pam, she's kinda dull (along with the aloofness towards the characters/kills in general).

And in the end guys the Part 5 map is kinda shit. Nobody ever chooses it. So awful and huge and glowing and so bright I can't even see inside the cabins, and there's always Pinetrees in my face when I'm desperately needing to see to run away. More reasons to hate the movie. <3

Last edited by soco-81 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:11 pm

I need to watch JX again to be fair. I've only seen it in the theatres and then a couple times after it came out. Too much "humor" that wasn't humorous :/ "what's a bike" <3 though Laughing

Janessa <3 in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:09 pm

lol, I love that you dislike the movie in part (even if it's a small reason) because its game map sucks. That would probably be a reason I'd give, as well, if I played the game of course. Very Happy

I liked Part 5 in part because of Pam, not so much the character itself but rather the fact that she wasn't easily forecasted to be the survivor girl for the movie. All of the final girls up to that point were teens or young adults, but this movie killed off all the teens and had it be one of the adults of the group which I was not at all expecting. The adult supervision had always been murdered in previous entries to that point, but this one was different.

It also had those very quirky character moments, like the guy killing Joey with an axe and the motorcyclist and his mom getting killed at their home as she was making her stew. <3 I know I'm in the minority but I still prefer John Shepard's darker portrayal of the character of Tommy over the lighter, more 80s friendly tone of the character in Part 6. The ending was pretty awesome, as well. It was a movie that could be cheesy at points, but good horror at others. But I know you're not the only one who dislikes it. It's a very polarizing sequel.

Jason X always seemed like a rip-off of Aliens to me, but of the enjoyable kind. Uber Jason dispatching the hologram girls who break every slasher rule in the book is still one of my favorite scenes ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I rank horror   

Back to top Go down

I rank horror
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: Rankings-
Jump to: