Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 pm

because we are doing these on their own area now Laughing

#20:

Song: This ratchet remix of Aura/Aura
Album:  ARTPOP
Why: Because why the fuck not this song just makes me want to get drunk at the gay bar  and (attempt to) dance

#19:

Song: I Like It Rough
Album: The Fame
Why: At first I was mindlessly listening to this thinking how catchy it was. But once I listened to the lyrics, I realized, wow, this song is deep.

#18:

Song: Speechless
Album: The Fame Monster

Why: Every song in this album is flawless or nearly flawless (except Teeth. We don't talk about Teeth) But what stand out in this song are the vocals. Gurl can sing. <3

#17:

Song: Scheiße
Album: Born This Way
Why: Hot ass mess of a song that once I listen to it I can't get it out of my head. Also the chorus <3

#16:

Song: LoveGame
Why: Not much other than it's very catchy and takes me back to my college years. Especially the last 2 years when I was moving on from the indie music stage to this yasss gurl gay bars/RPDR/pop divas stage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:56 pm

#15:

Song: Poker Face
Why: very catchy, very iconic.  Not much else to say about it. It's very light Gaga. Her performance of it at the Super Bowl was flawless though.

#14:

Song: Applause
Album: ARTPOP
Why: This is a great single, but I don't think this should have been the LEAD single of this album. I still like it a lot though! All I can think of now that I listen to this is Naysha Lopez and Laila McQueen's lip sync Laughing

#13:

Song: Alejandro
Why: Catchy af. I just can't help but turn the volume up when this comes on. Not ranked higher only cuz I am still bitter, 7 years later, that the music video didnt have a beach/latin american theme to it. It was too dark and weird. Which there's nothing wrong with that, that's Gaga's shtick, but I didnt think it fit this particular song.

#12:

Song: Venus
Why: An underappreciated catchy gem in this hit or (mostly) miss album. I really like that it (kind of?) got a music video too.

#11:

Song: G.U.Y.
Why: This song and Venus just go so well together, I can't listen to just one of them, I have to listen to both. Also the music video is sooooo underappreciated, I am #devastated this song wasn't a bigger hit.

Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm

#10:

Song: Dance in the Dark
Why: Nostalgia. This takes me back. Doesn't hurt that the song is so damn catchy too! One of the songs that makes me so sad didn't get a music video.

#9:

Song: Gypsy
Why: Another one that really showcases her vocals, but in a more upbeat song. I only really liked 4 or 5 songs out of this album and this is one of them. It almost reminds me of another song of hers that I like more, coming up soon!

#8:

Song: You and I
Why: Gurl can sing. Period. This song and video, just like GUY, makes me so sad and angry that it didn't become a bigger hit.

#7:

Song: Million Reasons
Album: Joanne
Why: The only song from this album that will be on this list. It's a beautiful song but her performance of it at the Super Bowl elevated it to GODLY levels. That chorus gives me chills. This is like Speechless but on steroids.

#6:

Song: Marry the Night
Why: Catchy. Perfect. The music video is sooooo good. I really like this one and I am glad it was a single. bounce bounce

flower HONORABLE MENTIONS flower

The Edge of Glory

Judas

The Fame

Americano

Government Hooker

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)-Cover of Cher/Nancy Sinatra song

Dancin' in Circles
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:29 pm

#5:

Song: Telephone (ft Beyonce)
Why: I think this song by itself is definitely Top 10 material but it's in the top 5 because the music video is so I.C.O.N.I.C. I was devastated when I couldn't send this for The Voice game, I even thought about cheating and sending a version that removed Beyonce's part Laughing

Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 pm

#4:

Song: Bad Romance
Why: This is *the* Lady Gaga song that most people know. Amazing Super Bowl performance and made sense to close it with this song. Not ranked #1 because while I do think this is a flawless song and music video, there are 3 songs that have a bigger impact on me when I listen to them. But again, this song is flawless and if you don't like it, we can't be friends.

Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:52 pm

#3:

Song: Monster
Why: My favorite song out of this amazing album (6 out of 8 songs from that album were on this list, that's how much I love it) Another song that NEEDED a music video. But anyway, this just takes me back and I love it and it's so catchy and perfect. The chorus takes me there.

Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:58 pm

#2:

Song: Born This Way
Why: I remember the *scandal* when this song came out and how people were freaking out that she copied Madonna. Do I think she copied Madonna? I honestly cannot hear it, but whatever. Anyway, beautiful song with an amazing message. I know it's cliche, but listening to this at Pride parades makes me feel so happy. Watching drag queens lip sync to this is everything. The only song not from a drag queen that makes me feel super gay af when I listen to it.

Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 pm

#1:

Song: Hair

Why: Just a beautiful song with a very beautiful and touching message. It had a lot impact in my life back when it came out 6 years ago and it still does. A perfect song and my favorite of hers.

anyway, if there are any Gaga fans here, hayyyy. If no one sees this thats fine rofl. I just did this cuz I am bored and buzzed. This ranking brought to you by a 16oz can of PBR. Byeee

Last edited by kyogre123 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Why hate teeth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:08 am

Artpop is not a very good album. I think every song from the fame should be on the list. Where's nothing else I can say beautiful dirty rich boys boys boys brown eyes and summerboy? You don't even have her best single paparazzi that was her best number during the monster ball tour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:34 am

Lol I always thought Teeth was so annoying and an obvious filler song.

Turner you don't have to agree with my list. If you like all those songs, fine. But I prefer these 20 songs. It's all personal preference
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 am

I would out dancing in the dark higher but that's my choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:01 am

Yeah, these all are personal preference Turner Laughing I love Gaga too, but we all prefer different songs by her. lol If one were to compare my ranking of "The Fame" album, you can definitely see there are points Henry and I don't agree with, and obviously, since your favorite is "Paparazzi" Turner, you will find that my ranking differs from yours too. We all gave our reasons and we have to respect them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Americano is my all time favorite !!! And I actually loved every song on Artpop. MANiCURE esp for some reason, and Donatella rofl.

I love that you also love Monster. Such a great song.

I've never heard Hair wtf...guess I'm missing out.

Sheibse <3333

And that Telephone video is probably one of the greatest ever made? Totally serious. Hilarious and weird af.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Telephone's music video <333333333

To me Artpop was very hit or miss, but the songs I liked from it, I REALLY liked them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Lady Gaga plays at work a lot. Like weirdly the music in the rest of the store doesn't play in the cafe, but when I am walking to the back and stuff. Anyway, I swear, Paparazzi is always the song playing lolz. Anyway, posting to say that I like Bad Romance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Pa pa pa poker face, pa pa poker face!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)   

Back to top Go down

My ranking of Lady Gaga songs (haters gtfo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1