HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 pm

He'll probably get back to it eventually, he had a whole week where he worked til 12EST at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 pm

While we WAIT, here's my ranking of winners:

33.Brian
32.Amber
31.Cochran
30.Mike
29.Bob
28.B.Rob
27.Adam
26.Fabio
25.Vecepia
24.Natalie W.
23.JT
22.Tyson
21.Tony
20.Aras
19.Ethan
18.Michele
17.Jenna
16.Tina
15.Chris
14.Danni
13.Tom
12.Richard
11.Jeremy
10.Sandra (HvV)
9.Denise
8.Earl
7.Yul
6.Sandra (PI)
5.Sophierce
4.Parvati
3.Todd
2.Kim
1.Natalie A.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Natalie <3 barfing at the rest of your list Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Yeah tonight was my 7th closing shift in a row lol But I'm off tomorrow so expect a shit ton of updates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 am

yay G. <3

Henry's list is pretty much like mine. I'll do a list eventually tho. You have so many lovely people in the last spots, Henry. I kind of like Brian but IDK where to put him cause I honestly don't even acknowledge Thailand anymore lol. Shii-Ann <3 though. Where is she? She and Kathy V. are the first people I think of when I think game changers.

Earl and Yul were high on mine back in the day but they've dropped a lot . Maybe I misread his smug attitude, but Earl was hard to watch a 2nd time. Dreamz and Cassandra <3 omfg the best. But he definitely deserved all 9 votes. I do like both winners but they're controversial, at least with this crew I think? And a lot of people kind of talked me out of liking them. Stay strong <3

I love listening to Yul talk. He has an awesome vocabulary. He's like Matthew from Amazon. IDK why but I could listen to their confessionals about everything.

Sandra <3
Parv <3
Kim <3
Sophierce <3 Such a great win. So many great reads. "I was actually offended" is sometimes my favorite thing ever. As is "not really" @ Jeff's exclamation of it being such an exciting tribal.

Such a great "I'm mean and everyone hates me" revelation. I thought she was great!! That season  was really hard to watch certain episodes. But then Sophie starts becoming a bigger part of the season and starts bashing everyone and it gets better lol. So many things I forgot about, when I watched it again. Her read of Horrible Cochran as he walks around in his gross underwear <3 and AlBERT. Drop your STACK and pick up my goddamned pieces, you're not winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:56 am

Oh I love Sophie <3 I just never got behind the Kim love and I rolled my eyes at Sandra in the top 10 twice Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:55 am

I did that list without giving it too much though alright?!! HATER.
But now that I look at it, I would probably switch Sandra in HvV with Danni, and probably Tina with Tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 am

I feel like some of your placements are influenced by your opinion of the people, Henry? I can't see any way Brian is the worst ever winner. A total cunt of a human being, but not a bad winner. Also Cochran? He went from social misfit to puppetmaster. I didn't like him much when he won, preferred the awkward Cochran but a good winner. I think Chris did amazing to weave through all those women. Hatch was brilliant, Jeremy won an absolutely insane season and yes, Parvati (as much as it pains me lol I dislike her flirtation but she's a triple threat. Strategic, physical and social). She's by far the best female winner in my opinion and certainly in the top 5 all time winners. She also won a season with half a cast of returnees, which is more impressive than winning an all newbie cast. She also should have won HvV.

Earl played such a good game (and remember he was a recruit who had barely even seen the show so was learning as he went along. Makes it all the more impressive). BR sucks but he controlled those people expertly. Kim is a good winner, in the top 10 but not a great winner as it was a very poor cast, similar to BR. Natalie W deserves way more credit than she gets for her win as well. Denise played well and deserved her win (didn't she go to every single tribal?). Though I didn't like him, Todd is one of the best winners as well.

The worst winners for me:

Vecepia
Jenna
Mike
Fabio
Michele
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Jenna haters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:41 pm

30. James "JT" Thomas Jr.

I'm kind of glad I've been working a lot so I got to watch Ep 4 of Game Changers before I did this write-up because omfg fuck JT tbh lol Anyways, first off I obviously don't like JT's personality or him as a character. I really hate the good ol' shtick and I really don't think he's a "hero" or a "good guy" I mean he fucked Sugar pre-HvV and then wouldn't speak to her in the game and was one of the people who voted her off in the first TC, which led her to her mental tailspin in pre-jury ponderosa. I think she attempted suicide and now she will probably never return again Sad Fuck you JT.

In Tocantins, JT was at his prime. He actually played a really solid game. I'm sure Stephen was the main person who controlled their strategy but JT wasn't a slouch either. He was smart enough to not vote for Coach at F5 TC, which guaranteed Coach's jury vote. One small strike against his "perfect game" was that Stephen wasn't ever planning on taking JT to the finals and wanted him out in 4th or 3rd place but JT won the last two ICs. It's always a small strike (imo) when a winner has to win immunity to stay in the game.

In HvV, JT played a very villainous game early on, flipping on Cirie early and positioning himself well in the Heroes tribe. Then he made a huge blunder in giving up his idol and was taken out by the same idol at the merge. It's kinda sad he's only remembered for the blunder in this season because he actually was playing pretty well up until then.

This season, JT really got fucked in that last TC. I can understand what he was thinking. If the other side has an idol, they can save Sierra and vote off Sandra and if they don't have the idol, no harm done because Sierra isn't JT's #1 ally. Instead, Brad and co. completely fuck JT and vote off Malcolm, JT's only lifeline on his tribe. I'm sure he's going to be voted out in the next episode and he'll deserve it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:50 pm

T.ears I sort of love him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Yes I hate JT in Tocantins! The way he treated Stephen at the end was horrible. JT gets so much credit for all the things that he had nothing to do with in Tocantins just because he ended up with a clean sweep at FTC. Stephen, Taj and Erinn are the ones who essentially dragged him through to the end and they couldn't have even done that without Timbira fracturing into warring factions the way that they did. If Jalapao had won some more challenges then Timbira wouldn't have had all of those pent up rivalries and Jalapao would have been Pagonged at the merge. JT/Stephen/Taj just ended up as spare votes for the different Timbira alliances and since Stephen did all of the strategising JT ended up at the end without any blood on his hands and won by default.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue May 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Agreed Tommy <33

Also, sorry I haven't been on the board for a hot minute. Work and friend drama has kept me exhausted but I've cast those demons out of my life and I'm gonna rank some more bitches <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue May 09, 2017 1:20 pm

29. Chris Daugherty

Sorry Jack! Sad I just really don't like Chris. I never really liked his confessionals even though most people eat them up. Some of them felt oddly misogynistic but that's probably just me. He just struck me as an unpleasant person that I wouldn't get along with. He was my least favorite person around the beginning of the jury and when all my faves were getting booted and he was still in, it just intensified my hatred for him. He's not in the Bottom 3 because I def hate him for stupid reasons but this ranking is purely based on my crazy mind so he falls here ^_^

When it comes to his gameplay, I think he's a tad overrated. He def. deserves credit for saving himself in that first round and he is an overall good player. I think his trusting of Julie/Twila was pretty dumb though and voting out John K instead of Julie at F11 was a really stupid move that should've lost him the game. Twila is the reason Chris made it to the finals because she pulled the trigger on the move that turn the game around at F7. Yes, Chris was needed to convince Eliza but without Scout being the braintrust behind the move and Twila being the link between Chris/Scout, it never would've happened. Chris also had to rely on winning the last immunity challenge but that's not a huge mark against him considering his two opponents. I think if I were on the jury, I would've voted for Twila but I can respect that the jury ate his BS up. He's a pretty good winner but def. not an amazing one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 pm

28. Danni Boatwright

Danni is a pretty boring person. She never really inspired much feeling in me besides bland disinterest. She's just kinda stank. I remember being so annoyed that she wanted Bobby Jon on her tribe over Steph solely because he was a man and men are stronger. Also, there's a rumor that she hid her strategy from the producers and gave shitty confessionals on purpose, which is meh. I mean, I guess it's interesting that she did that but it also resulted in her shitty edit so I'm mixed. Also, she's an avid Trump supporter and super Christ-y so that puts her down pretty far.

Her gameplay....well I can't really say anything about it too much because she didn't let us in on it. I mean she won that clutch immunity at F6 and somehow made Rafe/Steph trust her over Lydia/Cindy so....yay? I guess she did good? I mean she overcame 5-1 odds but who knows if she really was the person who turned it all around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Tue May 09, 2017 2:24 pm

thanks for the shoutout <3

I'm a lot less defensive about Chris than I used to be. I still love him and find his story hilarious but I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea. I think he's in the top half-ish of winners gameplay-wise because he's definitely competent and has some good things going for him, but not booting Julie at F11 was dumb and then Scout and Twila had way more to do with the coup at F7 than he did.

lol @ Danni being a Trump supporter. Not surprising.

RAFE is the reason that Judd went home at F6. Rafe was super threatened at anyone who was close to Steph and thought that Steph may take to the end instead of him so he deliberately tanked his own and Steph's game and then Danni roller-bladed her way through to the win Rolling Eyes she's not awful I guess because she's more competent than like Bob and Fabio but she's a terribly unimpressive winner in every regard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

So Danni kinda bumbled into a win then? I kinda figured that tbh. She didn't seem to be the type that would be able to really navigate that kind of situation so that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners   

Back to top Go down

Garrett Ranks Survivor Winners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2