Share | 

Drunken Cat Fights Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 am

Dan: bye girl have fun shit talking on Skype Wink

Tomcat: Banning someone is isolating them. Why would he even want to come back here? If I was ever banned from here I'd feel as if no one really cared about me or wanted me around and I wouldn't return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:23 am

Yeah, I'll be sure to bring you up awkwardly in my chats with RobsFilm, as though you're important enough to warrant any form of discussion. Rolling Eyes

You give yourself far too much credit when really you're nothing but a mere pest as far as I'm concerned, but easily avoidable for the most part since you at least don't go around attacking people though you have your ridiculous moments. Keep my name out of your posts, and I shall do the same for you. Act like a complete passive-aggressive bitch, then I will treat you likewise.

Bottom line, yay to the forum admins for giving us a break from the ridiculousness around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 am

Dillon: Years ago, I posted on some music forum. I once got a 24 hour ban... it was fair - I had been a douchebag. I was even friends with the admin, and still got the ban for being a douchebag. After the ban, I kept posting and all was fine.

If Jesse doesn't want to return, that's his choice. But at the same time... if it's justifiable to consider the "feelings" of someone when banned, is it not justifiable to consider the feelings of people being personally threatened? People should have thicker skin when being attacked and not be offended, but Jesse is right to feel isolated, offended, and have a good cry for being banned from a forum for 3 days?

It's 3 days. That's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:53 am

lol bye Dan girl I've known you were a source of drama and fakeness since the hangout days that's why I avoid your fake ass Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:55 am

lol ok "girl" if you say so
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:58 am

Bye now girl Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:59 am

lol @ you thinking that I'm leaving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:00 am

lol you're getting out of my face. Bye now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 am

Yeah, because we know we all get up in each other's faces. Being online and all.

But then again, what do they say. Those who are small talk big online.
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:15 am

Way to describe yourself buddy with all that shit talking you do on Skype.

But like I said...bye girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:25 am

Yeah, shit talking on skype. You've certainly kept up with the times. Not that you were ever that big of a talking point to begin with. Still, not even Kim would waste a bitchfest on you in this day of age. Grats on living in the past, but not even remotely in the present.

Last edited by A-Supreme on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:27 am

(popcorn)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:28 am

How do you flavor it?
Back to top Go down
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:39 am

Girl me and Kim are friends now. It's called growing up and moving on. Not sure what relevance my past issues with Kim has to do with anything that I've spoken to you about on this thread though girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:45 am

That's right, because people move on and become better people in the process. So, because I support the admins in their decision to prevent bullying on this site (THEIR site), you had to talk to me for some reason and dredge up the past to keep it going. As though I was ever talking to you to begin with... please, "girl" you are nobody to me as I should be nobody to you. We don't like each other so do us both a favor and add me as a "foe" and let's move on with our lives because trust me, we are no good for each other but can coexist just fine.

But as far as this shit-talking I apparently do about you, that's all in your head. Even when Kevin sent me a picture of you two together in New Orleans, I turned the other cheek and said that I hoped that you two had a good time because he was happy. That's what being a mature adult is all about.

Back to top Go down
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 am

dnashobviously wrote:
Way to describe yourself buddy with all that shit talking you do on Skype.  

Didn't you tattletale on me to Jesse (presumably on Skype) 30 seconds after I posted in this thread?  So...

Dillon, I adore you, but seriously... let it go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:39 am

Wow, just catching up with all this. I completely agree with the decision to ban Jesse. This forum was made by Henry. He spent his time doing it and should in no way have to tolerate the sort of disgusting insults thrown at him by that Trumptard (thanks Dan for this lol). He is by far the most vile form of human cancer I've ever encountered online. 100% the right decision to ban him, or anyone who crosses the line into personal attacks. There's a big difference between "fuck you cunt" and "go walk in traffic". No death wishes, homophobic, racist or xenophobic insults should be tolerated. A warning is fair if someone does cross the line. He got that warning, ignored it and continued. There s no arguing the decision.

I'm all for implementing rules. Rules is what we lacked on IMDb. A lack of rules was why we had sock puppets running wild and anything went in terms of arguing, me included. I've said terrible things in the heat of the moment, stuff that would get me banned on here, but very rarely do I cross the line into anything racist or threatening etc. The worst things I've said to people all came 3+ years ago. I like to think I wouldn't go there again. Sure, I fight sometimes. I swear and pop off, but I don't go to the lengths Jesse does on a regular basis.

Dan, you jumped to my defence recently when these animals were taunting me so I'll gladly do the same for you. Dillon, you are trash. You always have been. I mean, you're still calling me "Neel" to this day to in some way belittle me. What is that all about? I'm not even kidding when I say  I was last called Neel when I was 9 years old, by some asshole in school. "Oh it's Neel, it's Neeeeeeeel"  Laughing You're arguing with Dan for goodness sake. He's the most sound person around here. I have no idea how anybody could get into a fight with him. You started on him. Fact. He didn't utter a word your direction. See this is what your kind do, you start on people, then try to beat them down. You did the same exact thing to me when we fought a number of nights ago.  I wasn't speaking to you, but you came along and started on me. All Dan did was give his opinion on the situation. You don't agree so you jump down his throat with your "sassy" attitude, straight out of that horse shit you watch about real housewives "oh no he dint, don't even go there gurlfraaaaaand" ugh. Gross. He has the right to defend whoever he wants and he doesn't do it in a provocative manner. More to the point, he is 100% correct. Lol at you defending the indefensible. One day Jesse will turn on you, know that, then how stupid are you gonna feel? Frankly it doesn't surprise me a person like you would defend him.

Finally. the fact Jesse reported the forum should be reason to ban him for good, in my opinion. He tried to get our forum removed from existence. Think about the seriousness of that. All the hard work put in, all the people who are currently here using it, not causing trouble. He has attempted to wipe it all out. Hell it might still get wiped out. We don't know. It's not up to me but it's surely grounds for expulsion. Only a fool will welcome that guy back after all that he's done and the abuse many peopel have had to suffer at the hands of him. His "friends" also use this forum, but he still tried to get it deleted. He's a lost cause. All his racist crap aside, which some people have learned to just "tolerate", he tried to get the forum deleted, to ruin the whole thing for every single one of us. Truly awful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:47 am

Ok I'm just getting caught up. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if someone says something threatening or racist or homophobic. In fact I think it's better to leave the post there so everyone can see the post and be reminded for what a dbag they are. I also couldn't give a fuck if someone is banned for posting this stuff and respect the admins' decision to do so.

...But am I to understand that Jesse legitimately tried to get the forum shut down? That's literally the last thing this community needs after we just lost IMDb. That would be like if we were at the Alamo and he invited enemy soldiers to come burn down our fort. lolwtf ban his ass forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 am

As far as I'm concerned, 3 days isn't nearly long enough and he should consider himself lucky. And thanks for the support, Neil. Wasn't my intention to start anything. I just saw a good friend get completely attacked by this person a couple days ago, and though he apologized in the eleventh hour, you can't always cover up damage with a half-hearted apology. At least now he knows that there will be consequences if he does it again.
Back to top Go down
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:17 am

I didn't realize I slept through Hurricane IMDb last night. Well, for what I can say, yeah we do establish some rules and limits here. Granted, this is light compared to what's been on Tengaged, but we don't need the public animosity to come about here. That is a big reason why I never went back to the boards after 2015 except for the one time I posted the Friday before it closed, and the animosity I had seen thrown at me that year both online AND in real life was enough that I made an attempt on my own life December of that year.

On the other hand, even though Jesse apparently reported the forum, I'm not going to just say we should exclude anyone here. Like other people said, he is still very much a part of a community, so I think 3 days should be more than enough for him to calm down and come to his senses. Banning him forever seems a bit too drastic. I think we should still give him another chance once he does come back. If he chose not to come back over this, then, like other people said, that is his choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:24 am

Can't agree with you there, man. This guy has gone to these lengths time and time again. How many people has he thrown personal insults at? A leopard doesn't change it's spots. He will not learn. You can't change somebody liek that. Everyone was given a chance here. He crossed the line with the abuse, but to take it that step further and try to get us shut down is beyond anything that should be accepted. I hate this being, hate him with a passion and I truly don't want to see him return here. I know he will though. They aren't gonna ban him for good, but they should. I'll just have to find a way to accept it.

If he succeeded in shutting us down and we had to make a new forum, would he be allowed to join it? Hell no, so why should he be allowed to return, just because we haven't been shut down? The intent was there. He tried to make it happen.

Oh and I never kenw you tried to take your life. Sorry.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 am

Well I just want to point out that the reports keep coming. Someone has been reporting this forum 12 times since last night, accusing us of doing the sickest things, and ending each report with "please delete this forum"

Quote :
I think we should still give him another chance once he does come back.

I don't think he wants to come back. I think he wants the forum deleted, apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:28 am

Was he like this before on IMDb? You have to remember that this is my first time seeing this kind of behavior from him, so in kind, while you might know something I don't, I have to look at this as a first-time offense. I mean, not even a month ago, I didn't even know the boards were shutting down and only found out when I did because I had randomly been browsing movies that were in theaters and decided to go look at the Message Boards on a whim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:30 am

Yes, from day 1 of playing games. His first victim was a girl called Christina in a BB game. The first time I saw Jesse was a post of him calling her an ugly Asian piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   

Back to top Go down

Drunken Cat Fights Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next