HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drunken Cat Fights Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Nah, Dan doesn't do things like that. He's pretty much forum Jesus. (no sarcasm there, he's really really nice).  I didn't even know there was a fight when I posted, I clicked on it and the last post was Neil joking he couldn't see how someone could hate Friends so I was just like "I do, I guess I'm Satan Laughing". Then people were asking me why I felt that way so I saw no harm in sharing. I didn't know anyone was feeling attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Haha you give me far too much credit, Merriska. <3 but thanks nonetheless!

I gain nothing from seeing Neil and Cherry fighting. Neil assumed people would attack him and that's what started it here. Neil and I are on pretty good terms... Cherry and I are on pretty good terms. So yeah, the real one stirring the pot in this instance is Turner. Don't involve me in your little game. Not everyone is interested in drama.

Thanks again for unsticking this Cherry! I hope you guys can work it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:44 pm

A-men to that lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:01 pm

I don't want this thread to be removed as a sticky. We like to pretend that we're all happy now and singing kumbaya, but it's obvious there are still people here that are harrasing others, and I don't give a fck if they say that's not true. So um yea, please leave it as a sticky. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:04 pm

And yes, continuing to call someone a name that they have asked many many times not to be called counts as harrasment.

I am not mad, but I would like to ask the other admins to ask for my opinion before they make big decisions. I'm always gonna agree with whatever you want to do. I'm not a dictator or anything. But I know the harrasment issue is not over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:24 pm

If you absolutely must have this thread, can you at least make a new one without all the fighting? Like, make it a read-only sticky? Because some of us don't appreciate being reminded of drunken cat fights.

And nothing against Cherry because she's been wonderful towards me as far as admins go, but calling her Marie (her name) is hardly the worst thing ever...? Did Neil even know that it offended her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:43 pm

You have a ridiculous, bias opinion Henry purely on the grounds that you like one person and dislike the other so you couldn't possibly see things from my point of view. Don't start more arguments. If you want to pretend I "harass" people, you go right ahead.

The only person who could see things fairly for how they really are is a neutral person with no bias either way. Leave it be now. I do not harass anyne. I'm not calling her Cherry because I'm uncomfortable with that lol that's a name for her friends to call her. I don't have to call her Marie. It can be something else. I do so because it's her name and the only available alternative. It is in no way to make her feel uncomfortable. Chill out lads lol. I'll just call her red head or something lol but I don't plan to make chat with her anyway so it's irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 pm

I was out earlier at football, but I've had time to take in what Henry said and I'm pretty pissed to say the least. You're trying to pin me for harassment? Seriously? Do not exaggerate. That word is being thrown around far too freely. So I call someone by their real name once in a while. This is harassment? Jesus Christ talk about sensitive. That is not harssment because I have encountered REAL HARASSMENT on these boards (formerly IMDb) more than anyone else. I'm referring to Marcus in case you've forgotten. The guy who subjected me to 6 days of encouraging suicide and other assorted disgusting messages. Pretty fucked up, so don't dare accuse me of harassing anybody. It is not my aim or intention to intimidate the person in question and even she knows that. Harassment is a complete exaggeration. Choose a different word. I will not be accused of harassing anybody. I don't care if you are the admin. You aren't God and you can't throw around accusations like that over petty little disagrements. You will not intimidate me into behaving like a little angel. I'm not some puppet you can control just because you made this forum.

Now, the person you are accusing me of "harassing" helped me out with Marcus and maybe that's why I always forgive her after times she's shat on me for no reason, but I've had enough of it. I will always be thankful to her and Murr for bringing a sick thread to my attention (made by Marcus inwhich he said I was thinking of killing myself and seeking advice) but to bring the word harassment into the equation is utterly ridiculous and insulting to me. You have no idea what real harassment is, so don't throw that word around so freely.

I mean it Henry. Until you have an actual case of harassment to pull me up on, get off my back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   

Back to top Go down

Drunken Cat Fights Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7