HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drunken Cat Fights Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Of course lol. I wouldn't even want you banned. *internal eye roll for a month* *barfs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Laughing ok "girl", whatever you say.. I bet you are actually wishing so hard I cross the line and get banned Laughing  keep dreaming.

For the record, I'm not a troll, but that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Oh and I hope you had a sick bag handy. Wouldn't want you messing up your good carpet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Oh, Dillon and I don't roll like that, Neil. We have a pretty refreshing friendship in that there is literally no bullshit lol. I don't think he and I have ever gotten anything twisted and at this rate we never will. I wish I had more friends like that.

So thank you, Dillon. One of the few people I can be completely straight up with 100% of the time. (Harley as well)

Thanks for putting up with my mood swings here and there in the game. Wink

"No Maam. You're not going to be bitchy about this" lol. <3

We cool, Boo. And we knew this. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:16 am

And JF it was in the BB game forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 am

Yasss Tyler<333

And Neil boo I have hard wood floors. No carpet here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:50 am

Dillon, I snorted when I read that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:33 am

Good. Carpets are so 90s anyway. Wallpaper too, especially of the flowery variety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:29 am

LOL CHERRY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:58 am

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 am

-.-

^.^

o.O

('',)

Hard wood floors <3 except in winter when you've no shoes on, brr my little tootsies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 pm

I don't think he wants your toesies on his hardwood floors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Lol I just snorted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:41 pm

I have a carpet phobia. :/ I wouldn't walk on it at my mom's house. I'm like that kid in the commercial jumping to each couch so he wouldn't have to touch the carpet.

After that huge hail storm we had, I convinced her to convert the house to all hardwood floors. It's like a dark redish color. Sooooo much nicer and easier to take care of too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:00 am

I don't think we have anybody who harasses anybody on this forum any longer, do we? If not, can this be non-sticky now and fade into obscurity? It's kind of an eyesore now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:06 am

You're gonna get people saying I harass Marie. Guarantee it so I'll say my piece before they say anything. She fucked me off beyond belief. I've had a few goes at her but I'm done. I don't just attack people without cause anymore and I don't mean game betrayals or anything stupid like that. Those days are long gone. I leave games gracefully now because they're no longer important but there are other factors which come into it that gets my blood boiling. It's done anyway.

So yeah, what exactly makes a thread "sticky". I agree. This place has been as chilled as ever in my entire time. There are less people but mainly the ones who caused the most trouble are no longer here. Peace and harmony is the way to go lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:11 am

Well, it's not because of you and Marie.. fighting and arguing isn't harassment if both parties are doing it. I just see this thread at the top of the main section of our forum and it's a constant reminder of our forum's rocky beginnings.
I can just hang out in the horror section though haha, not like I don't anyway. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 am

That's my favourite section Laughing it feels "safe" to me and welcoming lol. I just wish I was a bigger horror fan to join in more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:23 am

I didn't realize the sticky bothered you so much, I can fix that.

Neil, you are a crazy person and kind of obsessed with me. You do know that Nat insulted your precious show first and you fought with him for like 20 posts before I even knew the thread existed. How the fuck do I get all the blame and novel length PMs?

And stop calling me Marie. You know it makes me uncomfortable. I honestly wish I had never even told you that was my name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:33 am

It bothers me in more ways that you can imagine. lol

jk, it was more a mild nuisance than anything. But thanks Cherryjelloisyummay Smile

The horror section being the safe place <3
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:10 am

I'm still pissed at those other people but it's different with them because I haven't had any problems with the majority of them. I don't believe it was their intention to piss me off but I'm positive it was yours. The manner in which you arrived having seen the argument that was takning place, proceeded to call all people "dumb" who enjoy the show before encouraging Merriska to do the same "don't hold back!" and finally mocking me after Dan asked what was happening. It was truly for your entertainment, to see me pissed off and angry. This coming after we've had many fall outs and patched things up, behaved civil towards each other and were finally in an extended state of calm. You just couldn't help yourself because you have and always will dislike me. That's why I'm so pissed at you and not those other people. They didn't intentionally try to anger me. You did and you encouraged others to do so. That's what makes you a shitty person. Can we drop this now? We have nothing to say to one another and I don't want to keep insulting you. It'd make me no better than you.

By the way, obsessed??? Don't flatter yourself. That is completely the wrong adjective to use. You probably think I fancy you or something. You couldn't be more wrong. You can't behave like that and expect me not to be pissed but I shouldn't be surprised. You're the person I've had the most fall outs and made up with and every time I say that's the last time because it's always you. It's always you being the horrible, ignorant individual you are. How about the time there was a BB thread made for a game and I unknowingly posted on it and was met with "fuck off you annoying leprechaun", I thought you were kidding at first but no, you were serious, or how about the time we were talking on Skype when I was trying to build bridges with you and get along and all you could say was "shut up. stop talking, you're making my Skype freak out. Nothing you say is of any interest to me so just go away". I said that was the last time but I stupidly let it happen again. This is certainly the last time I let you shit on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:40 am

I say obsessed because you constantly go off on me and type massive rants at me.

I wanted Merriska to share her opinion. She usually has interesting tangent rants. I did not say that every single person who watches the show is stupid. My sisters like it. I said it's a show for dumb people about smart people, because that's literally what it is. The writers don't EXPECT the audience to have knowledge of the sciency and nerd boy stuff, which is why they get away with lazy writing without much research. And Mr. Supreme asked for cliff notes and I gave it to him...you pouted like a baby all night, it's there for anyone to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:45 am

There's no argument you can make that holds any weight. You know me by now, iit's been X years. You know what is going to provoke me. You mocked me in your "cliff notes". Everything you did was wrong and you won't convince me otherwise. If you were in an argument with someone and I came along and said you cried and cried some more to someone else, you wouldn't take that well. Not many would. You were just there to make fun and to stir the pot. I was in a debate with others, no need for you to make it worse or for anyone to make it worse by piling on the insults to a show I clearly love. Common sense SHOULD prevail in that situation when you think hmm, Neil is getting wound up, better not add fuel to the fire. You have to have known that is all you'd be doing. That was your only goal. We have worn this subject out and everyone is sick listening to us so just end it there. You can have the last post, say whatever you want but you're not going to use me as a punchbag any longer when the mood strikes. I don't go out of my way to cause trouble on here but that's exactly what you did. You were there to fan the flames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 am

i feel like dan was just posting in this thread to stir the pot a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Once again you are way, WAY off Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Spare in mind the fact that I got into a nasty little fight with someone earlier in this thread so it would be nice not to see a reminder of it each time I venture into this area. You don't really know me well enough to make inferences about my intentions, Turner.

Like I said, no one is harassing anybody now. So I didn't see the need for this to be "stuck" at the top. I always felt the same about this, I just voiced it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   

Back to top Go down

Drunken Cat Fights Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next