Drunken Cat Fights Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:21 pm

switza wrote:
Iraheto wrote:
I agree with your 2 pennies but no one really wants to cast a Survivor/Big Brother game atm. Even if we did, WHERE will we find newbies. lol
That's my point. Nobody wants to cast games, so there has to be other reasons to invite people here (if you're wanting new people to join): classmates, significant others, siblings, Twitter followers, etc. If nobody is spreading the word of this place (which used to be done by hosts casting games through other IMDb boards or messaging IMDb users), there will never be new members.

A few places to find newbies for games (if you were really interested):

http://clubsthatsuck.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=163
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlineSurvivor/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AllAboutORGs/
http://officialtmblrsurvivor.tumblr.com/

The AllAboutORGSs people are really fun and would fit in here I think.  I'm actually 2-0 there when it comes to Survivor and Big Brother. Laughing  I think they could hang with us, but I think we may be a little more strategic than they are.  They don't seem to be as cliquey in games as we are though and are more inviting to work with new people, so I don't know if they would like it here in that regard since here most people just align with the same people every game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 pm

We do VRBO (same concept as AirBnB) and get places on Bourbon Street. I love Harrah's! As far as Bourbon Street goes, I've spent hours at Cat's Meow without even realizing how long it's been. Off Bourbon, there's a dive bar called Deja Vu I really like. And anywhere that has 3 for 1 beers lol. We usually go once a year to see a Saints game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Eric_The_Pelican wrote:
We do VRBO (same concept as AirBnB) and get places on Bourbon Street. I love Harrah's! As far as Bourbon Street goes, I've spent hours at Cat's Meow without even realizing how long it's been. Off Bourbon, there's a dive bar called Deja Vu I really like. And anywhere that has 3 for 1 beers lol. We usually go once a year to see a Saints game.
That is awesome! We have never went into Cat's Meow but I've literally heard it was a great time every time I've been.  It is overdue that I actually go in there.  I don't drink beer, but at the 700 Club their drinks are only like 5-6 dollars so I enjoy that price! lol

Since October, I have been to NOLA 5 times.  I've looked into VRBO and I think I may have used it the last time I booked a house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:13 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
switza wrote:
Iraheto wrote:
I agree with your 2 pennies but no one really wants to cast a Survivor/Big Brother game atm. Even if we did, WHERE will we find newbies. lol
That's my point. Nobody wants to cast games, so there has to be other reasons to invite people here (if you're wanting new people to join): classmates, significant others, siblings, Twitter followers, etc. If nobody is spreading the word of this place (which used to be done by hosts casting games through other IMDb boards or messaging IMDb users), there will never be new members.

A few places to find newbies for games (if you were really interested):

http://clubsthatsuck.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=163
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnlineSurvivor/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AllAboutORGs/
http://officialtmblrsurvivor.tumblr.com/

The AllAboutORGSs people are really fun and would fit in here I think.  I'm actually 2-0 there when it comes to Survivor and Big Brother. Laughing  I think they could hang with us, but I think we may be a little more strategic than they are.  They don't seem to be as cliquey in games as we are though and are more inviting to work with new people, so I don't know if they would like it here in that regard since here most people just align with the same people every game.
there hosts seem crazy as fuck though. I don't want to video chat my vote live or one group chat that dings all day. Another lady waited til she got more applicants then her previous game when she already had over 50 people apply only 16 slots. All about orgs doesn't seem flexible about anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 pm

NOLA <3 my Dad grew up there. I haven't been there since I was like 15 though.
Everyone <3 I'm not here to harass anyone so I am all for there being harassment policies. I was gettin tired of tip-toeing around that ticking time bomb to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Dan Hold me I'm scared to much fighting. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR9fZnjKQb1REMG7d0tJ3A
JF

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:24 pm

I just came here to say
1. where can I see this comments posted by Jesse, so I have something to laugh at when Im not sober.
2. Team Cherry and Henry, I definitely understand why banning someone is appropriate.
3. Dnash(is)obviously salty as hell

See what I did there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 pm

You didn't miss anything with the comments Justin lol. Same shit different day, with different names in place of old ones depending on who his roid meth rage is aimed at for the moment.

And Turner I don't dislike you. He said in that game that no one wanted you in the BB game and that's actually not true. I voted to keep you. I have disliked some of our encounters in games, but that's in games. I don't know why Jesse dislikes me now, since you asked in the jury thread, and I also don't really care. Last time I was here (Bitch Survivor/Jaclyn era) he was always up my ass telling me shit that people were saying about me (does he literally skype like 24/7?), pmimg me every single time I changed my picture telling me I'm hot af and he likes my muscles rofl, trying to get my phone number to "snap chat". And he never got it. I told him like 10 times that I'm in a committed relationship and I don't even play like that. I suspect that's probably why he isn't my biggest fan. I don't treat anyone like they're a big deal so I'll always butt heads with those types of Neanderthals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Jesse's gotta be bi, right? He denied it but come on. Straight guys don't tell gay guys they are "hot as fuck". I obviously didn't know about all that but the suggestion to me that he is was the desire to judge hot guydol and the one most vocal to get a new season going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JF

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:53 pm

maybe thats why he is always frustrated because he doesnt want to admit it and thank you soco, i am not surprise, hearts out to the victim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Like the homophobic guy in American Beauty. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:23 pm

I would like to think he's at least bi, otherwise I don't know what to call it and I'm becoming old fashioned lmao. I think it's flattering for a straight guy to be like "you're a handsome dude even though I don't like dudes". But yeah this isn't quite that, especially with the Hot Guydol promoting too right. I would expect Mark or maybe Tara lol <3 to be all about that game, but Jesse Supposed To Be Mr Macho being the biggest promoter of it was odd. And trying to get numbers to snap chat? We can just "snap chat" on here. I wouldn't need Neil's digits to discuss badly dubbed horror movies. So yeah Jesse's definitely not straight, at least not in the sense that I learned the word. There was just a perverted angle behind his entire existence but I didn't wanna be all loud about it. It finally exposed itself.

I think it was Mykee who was a victim the most. Cherry too. And myself and switza to a lesser extent, and now shred. People that don't give him the time of day. Edit: And Turner like he always picks on.

And yes, definitely like the homophobic/disturbed/sexually confused neighbor in American Beauty!

Last edited by soco-81 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 pm

This is something Jesse said on the politics board the thread was titled what makes men gay this is his response

Re: What causes men to be gay?
image for user KingJesseRebel
by KingJesseRebel » 5 hours ago (Sun Feb 5 2017 15:27:46) Flag ▼ | Reply |
IMDb member since December 2015
Its mental illness and a chemical imbalance in the brain

In Trump We Trust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:16 pm

The signature <3 I lol'd. That is something to save for the kids 30 years from now, so people can see how disgusting this behavior is.

I hope he's just actually a troll, and there's not really a crazy psycho out there with a shit load of personalities and so much inner turmoil and identity confusion. That'd be ideal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Did you have that saved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 pm

I sent it to someone on Skype to show what a hypocrite he can be so I still have it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Who? wrote:
3. Dnash(is)obviously salty as hell

Who are you and why are you trying to be relevant like 2 weeks later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:49 pm

That's Frando, the guy who won the Survivor game <3

And he's always relevant to me <3

But <3 to your salty butt too Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 am

I lol'd at Sista Dillon being called salty <3

Anyway I responded to this creep with some truths. IDK if anyone has actually told him what the actual opinion of him is? I assume so. I always love reading the truth about myself cause it helps me be better.

Quote :
It's not really an awful final 3. Just because your mouth that spews a shitload of hypocrisies said that it is, don't mean it is. You are the authority of nothing. But that's kind of subjective anyway so who the fuck cares. <3

It's funny how awful you are at going rounds with me. This is weak af.

So many worse things could have happened lol. *sends signals to my huge alliance of gays*

awe too bad so sad. You ran nothing and were basically irrelevant and a ticking time bomb and we all kicked you out so we didn't have to deal with your creepy ass personality, your gross uncomfortable outbursts, and your general causing-awkwardness-cause-you're-a-perv.

Punk ass bitch. <3

I don't care if I'm being awful either. I got Chomo vibes from this dude from day one and I'm glad to finally kick him on his way out the door. Yes I will kick shitty people when they're down. Mean but totally deserved. Nice one....whoever invited that guy.  *eye roll* Razz 

Total perv. I've managed to avoid people like that online my whole life tyvm. Not worth it for the sake of "our games and entertainment" *another eye roll at your overrated face*. Good fucking riddance <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 am

Are you talking about Jesse or Frando?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 am

Frando is a smart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JF

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 am

Quote :
Who are you and why are you trying to be relevant like 2 weeks later?
Wasn't this guy in the last survivor game and got eliminated?

Quote :
And he's always relevant to me <3

Awww you make me blush Embarassed

And damn soco, that's a lot of victims, Im not surprise about turner though, when has Jesse not victimized turner. And I guess Jesse hasn't gotten over the fact that Mykee didn't vote with him. Lol soco, did you wrote that to him over skype?

And lastly eric, you damn right I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 am

Sista Dillon not gonna be happy with soco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I really don't care if people are mad at Jesse or are fighting with Jesse. That has nothing to do with me.  

The purpose of my posts in this thread was because I didn't agree with blocking people.  Not just Jesse....anyone. Including the troll. 

Yes JF, I was in the Survivor game.  I have been here for years.  My former username is DanielB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Am I "the troll" then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Cat Fights Thread   

Back to top Go down

Drunken Cat Fights Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top